Chapter 8: Having Lunch With Chanyeol?!

This is not an 'Enveloped Love'

Class was about to start soon, the bell just went off. 

---Lee Ji-Eun's POV---

The homeroom teacher seems to be abnormally happy today. Did she strick lottery or something? Or have she forgotten about the absconding yesterday? Whatever. I just hope she don't reprimand me again. She grinned and slammed the books on the desk. She starts her "speech" again. "Good Morning Guys and Girls, do you know who's the top scorer of last year batch?? Do you know which class she's in??" Her high pitch voice is very annoying but who else can be the top scorer? Isn't that me? I smirked. However, no one seemed to be interested about it. "Eh..Ji-Eun, who do you think it'll be??" Chanyeol nudged me. "Mwo? It's.." Before i could finish my sentence, the homeroom teacher countinued. "Ah, no one seemed to be interested. It's our newly transferred student, Lee Ji-Eun!!" She clapped and classmates around were amazed. I quickly stood up and bowed to everyone. "Mwo!! Lee Ji-Eun, you're first?!" Chanyeol's jaw seemed to dropped like it'll reach the ground. "Ya, I'm smarter than you. Jealous??" I smirked. "Tsk." Chanyeol looked away.

It's lunch time. Ji-Eun went to the canteen and realised that her purse was missing. Chanyeol was right beside her and he volunteered to treat Ji-Eun for lunch. 

--Chanyeol's POV---

I shall make use of this chance to know more about her. I tapped Ji-Eun's shoulder. "Hey. I'll treat you." "Ah? Neh. Kamsa." Ji-Eun waas polite and i chuckled. "Eh, Ji-Eun. You need not be this polite." She seemed to ignore me and she went ahead to buy her food. She bought her food but didn't seemed to be content. I bought my lunch too and went forward. "Ji-Eun, what happened? You seemed to be displeased with the food." "Eh? Aniyo. I'm..." She stared at the food and then mine. I came to realise that she seemed to have lesser dishes and may not be enough for her. She pouted. "Nah, give you." I spooned the vegetables over to her plate and she seemed to be elated. 

---Lee Ji-Eun's POV---

*Ah!! Then I'll have enough leftovers for tonight.* I giggled and looked at Chanyeol. For a moment, i seemed to forget about 'The Ultimate Chanyeol Fansclub'. I looked around for available seats. Many girls were giving up their seats for Chanyeol and I was pissed. They seemed to ignore me despite the fact that i'm the top scorer. I turned away annoyed and go towards a seat by the window. *Pssh, so what if he's the kingka.* I ate my food and stared at Chanyeol who was surrounded by the girls. "Mianhae, girls. I have to attend to my friend over there." Chanyeol pointed to me and I almost chocked onto my food. *Mwo? He's coming over?* I looked around to see if anyone is going to kill me anytime. True enough, eyes were darting towards me in anger and jealousy. 

Chanyeol sat down like a gentleman. "Hi Ji-Eun!" 

---Chanyeol's POV---

Ji-Eun was looking around like she have done something wrong. I asked curiously, "Miss Ji-Eun, what are you trying to do? why are you slouching and looking around while eating?" She stopped and glanced at me. "Shh!! Move away from me." She took her plate and slide to her further right, away from me. *Mwo? What she's thinking?* We ate our food and she finished her food very quickly. She stood up and was about to go and return her plate when a drink bottle hits her head. "Ouch!!" She yelped so loudly as if the whole canteen could hear her. "Ji-Eun, are you alright?" She looked so funny rubbing her head and looking around finding the person who did that. I chuckled a little. "Yah! Chanyeol! Dare you laugh!" She stared at me in fury. Oops, my bad. I reached for her head and attempted to rub her head but she pushed me away. "Yah! What you trying to do? I don't want to be the victim of the 'Ultimate Chanyeol Fansclub'!!!" She stormed away, she really seemed to be agitated. The whole canteen was watching us and some gossiped about Ji-Eun. "Eh, isn't that girl the top scorer? She's so rough! How can she be so violent to our Chanyeol?" I glanced at them and they stopped their discussion. I looked at Ji-Eun's shadow and she disappeared into the crowd.

----Lee Ji-Eun's POV---

I just don't get him!! Can't he leave me alone? I just wanted to study well in this school!! I hoped that the 'Ultimate Chanyeol Fansclub' will leave me alone. Park Chanyeol, my life is in a mess because of you! 

---Hara's POV---

Aish, Ji-Eun and Chanyeol. When will their bickering stops?? The 'Ultimate Chanyeol Fansclub' seemed to be a little annoyed. I looked to the direction where the fansclub is sitting, at their usual place. The chairman, Taeyeon, seemed to be annoyed. The vice-chairman and her sister, Seohyun and Tiffany, also looked at Ji-Eun in anger. They crushed their water bottle and threw it into the dustbin. *Aish, Ji-Eun's in trouble.*

====================================================================================================

Author's Note:

Annyeong! Sorry for not updating and sorry if the story isn't good. I'm not a professional writer nor a good fanfiction writer but please believe me that i will do better for the next fanfic!! 

DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!

=========================================================================================================