Chapter 7: A Favor to Ask

This is not an 'Enveloped Love'

It’s already midnight. Everyone was sleeping soundly except for Ji-Eun. She was sobbing alone in the toilet. Her mind full of the memories with Jun. She pulled her necklaces out from her neck and clutched it in her hands. “You jerk.” She stood up from the toilet seat and saw the bin beside. She opened the bin and threw the necklace away. “I don’t ever want to see you again.” She bit her lips and got out from the toilet. She snuffled and wrapped herself in her comfy blanket with her earpiece blasted with hard-metal songs.

-------------------------------------------------

---Lee Ji-Eun’s POV---

“Ji-Eun!! I’ve made breakfast! Remember the ‘Hearty Porridge’? I’ve added Bacon and your favorite egg yolk!!” Ha-ra’s melodic voice woke up me up. *Cough…snuffle…* “Hearty Porridge…? That’s the one I always pester you to make whenever I’m not feeling well. Why are you making it today?” I coughed again. I think I cried too much last night. “See, you’re coughing. Eat some porridge before school. If not my mother will scold me again when you fall sick!” Ha-ra pouted. I smiled. Ha-ra is always so friendly and cute. Her family too, was very kind to me. They seemed to be the angels on Earth. I got ready and finished the porridge in seconds. “Thanks, Ha-ra! I shall go off now! I have class duty this morning!” I waved and rushed to school.

---Ha-ra’s POV----

I hoped that ‘Hearty Porridge’ have helped her gain back her energy. Her eyes were red and I’m sure I heard her crying in the toilet yesterday night. I wondered what happened yesterday. Did she saw Jun or Chanyeol did something? I opened my drawer and took the necklace that I’ve found in the dustbin this morning. *Jun…Where are you?* I’ve been seeing Ji-Eun trying hard to forget Jun. She’s throwing this necklace away. After a year, she’s finally throwing this necklace away. I stared at it for awhile and throw the necklace back into my drawer. I’m so going to be late for school.

-----In school------

Ji-Eun was busy with her morning duty. “Annyeong!” Ha-ra greeted. “Ah! You’re finally here. I thought you’re going to be late. What are you doing? It took you so long to come.” Ji-Eun pouted. “Ah, I accidently broke a bowl.” Ha-ra lied. “Omo! Are you alright? Next time I will wash the bowls instead. I’m sorry.” Ji-Eun bowed in apology. “Neh. It’s alright. Don’t worry, Ji-Eun.”

----Ha-ra’s POV---

I’m sorry for lying. If you knew I’ve kept the necklace, you will be hurt once again. “By the way, Ji-Eun, where did you go yesterday? The teacher was quite angry. Did you and Chanyeol….” “Aniyo! That’s not what you think. I didn’t go anywhere. I just went for a little fun at Lotte World.” Ji-Eun seemed a little defensive. I guess, something did happened last night. If not, she won’t have such reaction. “Ji-Eun-ah, I suggest that you should keep away from Chanyeol. Didn’t you hear about ‘The Ultimate Chanyeol Fansclub’?? He’s the heart-throb of the school and the girls will find you trouble if you’re too close with Chanyeol.” I was serious about the club but also, on the other hand, trying to stop Ji-Eun from getting hurt. “Really? There’s such a club?” Ji-Eun became a little worried. “What will they do? Will there be anything life-threatening?” Ji-Eun grabbed onto my arm, seeming a little serious. I chuckled. “Ji-Eun-ah, you’ve watched too many dramas. They aren’t life-threatening but still, do watch out for them. You won’t know what they’re up to. Just leave Chanyeol alone and they won’t find you any trouble.” Ji-Eun nodded frantically. The bell rang and she went back to her seat. Chanyeol was already sitting there. He saw me and smiled. I smiled back to show graciousness.

---Lee Ji-Eun’s POV---

Gosh…There such an idiotic club in school. I didn’t know. Anyways, I should be careful in all ways. Aish…That Chanyeol is already here. I hoped that he won’t question me about yesterday. Ah! Yes! I should tell him to stop that whatever club they are. “Annyeong.” I sounded monotone. “Ah..Annyeong, Ji-Eun.” He was quite friendly though. “Chanyeol, can you do me a favor?” I glanced at him. “What is it?” He sat up and placed his hands on the table. “Please tell your.. ‘The Ultimate…Ultimate…’ whatever club is that, that we got no association with each other. Tell them don’t mess with me.” He chuckled. “Eh? Ji-Eun is asking me such a favor? I don’t think saying anything helps now. You’ve chided me in public yesterday by climbing rocks.” He covered his mouth and tried to hold back his laughter. “Alright, I’ll help you. Anyways, why aren’t you worried what will the teacher do to you instead?” It suddenly struck me. Oh gosh…I’ve forgotten all about the teacher. I think I’m going to be punished outside again. I shall use my tactics of being a good student again. I hoped it helps.

---Chanyeol’s POV----

She’s already alright now? I guess so. After a night of thoughts, I’ve finally cleared up all those miscellaneous stuff in my brain. I looked at her neck. *Where’s her necklace? Did she threw it or she kept it somewhere?* I was tempted to ask her however, I’ve managed to stop myself. If Baekhyun’s around, he’ll be glad that I didn’t ask. I miss you, Baekhyun. I hoped she didn't blame me for opening her necklace, i didn't mean it too.

===================================================================================================================

Author's Note:

Annyeong!! There's so little subscribers. Is it my story too plain and boring?? Subbies, do comment please!! I hope i could have done better :( Sorry if this chappie is too short.

DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!