Chapter 4: The First Time

This is not an 'Enveloped Love'

---Lee Ji-Eun's POV---

I was surprised when the security guard didn’t stop us at the gate. It must be because of Chanyeol. I don’t know how in the world they knew each other.

“Hey, what are you thinking? Thinking of heading back now??” He looked at me curiously. “Huh? No!! Definitely not!! Do I look that weak??” I looked at him, feeling that he’s going to scold me again, I faked to be angry and was about to leave him alone when he grabbed my hand. “Are you jealous?? Why are you so angry??”

“Jealous? Hah! Funny...” I swing his hand away and held my chin up high. “There’s many guys chasing after me and all of them are better-looking than you, richer than you. I’m jealous?? No way!”

Just finished my sentence, his face started to turn gloomy, and he frowned. “Hey, what’s wrong with you?? You abscond from school and just wanted to sit here frowning the whole day?” I also sat down, looking at him. “Stop calling me ‘Hey’, I have a name. I’m Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol.”

“Yep, I know.” I smiled. “You know??” He suddenly stood up which surprised me. I stood up too. “Yep, I heard this morning when the teacher reprimanded you.” I explained. “How can you eavesdrop on our conversation??” Chanyeol got abit unreasonable and started shouting at me. “I didn’t eavesdrop on your conversation, the whole class heard too.” I sounded so reasonable.

“Hmph! So, what do you like to do this afternoon since we’ve abscond??” He changed the topic back onto absconding. “How would I know? I’ve never abscond before. I bet it must be fun!” I raised a thumb up. He cracked up till he coughed. “Are you okay? It’s really not that funny.” I patted his back as hard as I could, try to get back my revenge somehow. “*cough…cough* you’re hitting too hard!! Do you want me to die at such a young age??” Chanyeol glared. “Ah..Are you okay? I didn’t mean it.” I didn’t mean to kill him; hence I patted his back gently.  However, he suddenly grabbed my hands and smirked. “You hit me so hard, causing me great discomfort. How are you going to compensate me?” *Huh…it’s such a small matter still need compensation…I just don’t get what this guy is thinking….*

“So what compensation do you want?? How about compensating you some medical fees??” I joked. “Hmph! Next time call me Chanyeol and stop calling me ‘Hey’!!” He turned away, looking highly of himself. Such a small request, I agreed without hesitation. “Alright, let’s go and play!!” He turned and walked away.

----Chanyeol’s POV----

I have no idea why I have a weird feeling around Ji-eun. She’s a female, yet, we seemed like brothers--Just like Baekhyun. She’s really special. I shall plan something special for this abscond. How about movies?? Or shopping?? I bet girls like shopping. She’s pretty cute. Just that, she’s too rough. Or should I treat her to the most popular kimchi noodle store?? Baekhyun loves it alot--- *Oh gosh...* I've been thinking 'Baekhyun' since just now. I should stop leting my thoughts running to Baekhyun.

 ==================================================================================================================

Author's Note:

Annyeong AngiieQii again!! Do wait for next chapter!! I really wish there's more subbies!! 

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!!!