Chapter 6: Thoughts Messed Up

This is not an 'Enveloped Love'

Chanyeol waked Ji-eun up as they reached Ji-eun’s dorm. “Yah! Lee Ji-eun!!” Chanyeol jerked away and Ji-eun’s head land directly at Chanyeol’s leg. “Ouch…” Ji-eun whined. “Hmm? We’ve reached??” Ji-eun tidied herself and opened the cab’s door and realised her necklaces dangling from her neck, opened. "Chanyeol!! Did you opened this?"

---Lee Ji-eun’s POV---

It's a picture of Jun and me when we celebrated our one month anniversary. "Bapo!! Why did you opened it!!" Tears rolled down my cheeks as i bent to look at Chanyeol in the car. "I...Oii, are you alright??" Chanyeol paid the taxi fees and came over to help me. "Go away!!" I pushed him away. No one, no one is suppose to open this. Chanyeol saw him. "Yah! Lee Ji-Eun!!" I've walked quite far away and Chanyeol ran over to keep up with me. "Who's that guy? Your boyfriend?" Chanyeol questioned. Tears couldn't stop rolling down my cheeks and it landed right on the necklace. "Why did you opened it!!! I tried so hard trying to forget him and....You triggered all the memories I had with him!!" I screamed at him.

I sat on the bench nearby, trying hard to stop crying. "Yah! You also triggered lots of memories of my best friend! Who...who...was dead!!" Chanyeol raised his voice. His voice was so deep that it echoed between the surrounding trees. Chanyeol's eyes was filled with tears too. He sat down and placed his head on his hands. "I thought of my best friend today. Out of the blues, his face came to me."

---Flashback---

 

"Baekhyun! Baekhyun! Yah!! No, No...You promised that we will graduate together!!" Chanyeol violently shook that soon-to-be cold body. The body was lying peacefully on the bed. Chanyeol tried to hold his tears back but no matter what, he cried and his eyes were red. *Baekhyun's gone...He's gone...* Chanyeol repeatly shook his head. Baekhyun was a second ago as lively as a kid and laughing with Chanyeol and in split seconds, he was gone.

Chanyeol was a tyrant in the past, he didn't like studying nor did he like making friends. His heart was once empty until he met Baekhyun. Baekhyun was his first friend and also his light to the correct path. He treats Baekhyun as his brother and always played together until that day when Baekhyun was diagnosed with brain tumour. Chanyeol knew very well that Baekhyun will leave him anytime but little that he know that Baekhyun left so quickly.

Chanyeol was traumatized by the sudden leave and soon his mother transferred him to KD High in the mid-year of year 1---it was affiliated with their family business. The day he reached KD High, although he became the heart-throb of the school, his life was filled with emptiness and more emptiness----no matter how hard he tries to joke around with that smile on his face. 

----------From Chapter 1...

Chanyeol told his story. I was surprised that such a tyrant, such a ert, could have such a sad memory. "Chanyeol, sorry for screaming at you. I didn't know.." I apologies as i dried my tears. "Nope, I'm sorry for touching that necklace. If i knew that it's such significant to you..." Chanyeol bowed in apology. I chuckled. He need not bow like that. He looked up and smiled. "Give me that necklace, it's not important anymore. I'll help you throw away." I turned away defensively. "Yah! Are you going to keep that and continue hurting yourself!!" Chanyeol exclaimed. I ran away and back to my dorm. "Shut up!! It's my own business!!" I screamed.

---Chanyeol's POV---

She's a silly girl. She just hurting herself that way. I know how she feels losing someone she loved alot. I lost Baekhyun to a brain tumour. Life and death, such a mysterious thing. She could always find another boyfriend to replace her love but i can't find anyone like Baekhyun who've changed the way i am. He gave me more than brotherly love, he showed me many life lessons which is important. Maybe, she wanted to remind herself not to find such a jerk again in life. I think i should...maybe stop being locked in. Baekhyun had taught me lots of stuff, i should not let him down. I should get myself back on track. Yes, i should. Tears fall silently, as i played the song Baekhyun loves. I walked home alone on the empty street. However, my heart wasn't as empty as before. Thanks to Ji-Eun, I've finally wake up. Wake up from those messed up thoughts, from the locked heart. 

===================================================================================================================

Author's Note: 

I'm a little, just a little stuck somewhere in writing the fic. No matter what, I will at least update a chappie!! I hope this story is getting better and more people will subscribe to me!! ^^ Thanks to those who supported me!! Gomawo!!

DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!