The Effort #2

Nothing Compares to You

The trip from Seoul to Busan wasn't that tiring. It was just because the trip was fulfilled by happiness from all members. During the trip, they sang, joked, laughed, told a story, and did many funny things.

 

[Don't consider my explanation about the isolated-school. I'm not sure that Korea has an isolated-school. I'm just playing with my imagination.]

 

That project team had arrived in front of the worst isolated-school in Busan. Seriously, both of them had never seen a school like this. The building wasn't enough to be said as a proper school. How could the government neglect this important thing? That school condition didn't make a sense like, "I want to study hard to reach what I want in the future.".

 

"Oh my God! This is a school, right?" Ha Neul couldn't believe what she saw right now.

 

"You have to thank to God about your good enough condition. You are included as one of lucky people." Suddenly, Baek Hyun answered it like Ha Neul's parents. They always told her to thank to God every time she got lucky or unlucky condition. They always said that God never neglected all of creatures' condition. All God gave was based by the best meaning.

 

Then, that project team entered into the class. Even monster Sung Gyu, was touched about this school. Although the building wasn't good at all but, all students' spirits couldn't be underestimated. They studied, learned for their best.

 

Baek Hyun, as the leader, took the part to give opening words. He spook so gently. His leadership way was really seen as well.

 

And then, all members led all students to enter to that mini-bus. All students looked so happy today. They brought books what they wanted to read. This first day of Children Day's project could be said as succeed enough.

 

"Eonni!" Someone pulled Ha Neul shirt slowly. Ha Neul looked back and saw a little girl.

 

"Hey, what are you doing now, little girl?" She squatted to make her height same with that little girl. "Have you brought books?"

 

That girl shook her head slowly. "I can't read, Eonni. How can I read? I want you teach me how to read."

 

Ha Neul squeezed her forehead. She didn't understand what teachers did to their students. Then, she led that girl entered into the car. "Which one books do you like?"

 

"I like a fairy tale story, Eonni. I like playing with my imagination!" She answered it brightly. Suddenly, Ha Neul remembered her childhood when the first time her father bought her a book. It was definitely exciting!

 

Ha Neul took a book which was wanted by that girl. "Come on, I will read this book for you." Then, they two sat on that girl's seat. "By the way, what's your name? And how old are you?"

 

"Call me Hye Sun, Eonni. I'm 8 years old."

 

"Okay, Hye Sun. I'd like to tell you this story and teach you about reading."

 

Ha Neul read that story and taught Hye Sun properly. But she felt something like impropriety when taught her. Hye Sun seemed like confused to follow words that Ha Neul spoke.

 

"Eonni, teach me again. I can't understand what you say at all."

 

"Hye Sun-a!!" Someone yelled at her. Ha Neul saw an old girl. She seemed to be Hye Sun's teacher. "Ah, finally I find you! Don't make her confuse." That teacher pointed at Ha Neul.

 

"Why?" Ha Neul was confused about that teacher's words.

 

That teacher sat next to Hye Sun and caressed her hair. "She isn't same with other students. She suffers autism. We have to keep her more proper than other students as her parents' mandatory. So, please understand her, eum may I know your name?"

 

"Oh, my name is Ryu Ha Neul." Finally, Ha Neul got that impropriety. It was reasonable why Hye Sun couldn't understand what Ha Neul said. "Ah, no need to worry about her, Miss. I can keep Hye Sun as well."

 

That teacher smiled to Ha Neul as her pleasure. But suddenly... "YA! Don't try to touch it!"

 

Hye Sun touched Ha Neul's phone which lysprawled on the table. Ha Neul knew that the autism-children could destroy what they held. But, Ha Neul couldn't prevent it. She let the teacher to prevent Hye Sun.

 

"I won't throw Ha Neul Eonni's phone. I won't destroy person's things which I love." But, actually, autism-children's words could be trusted as well. Hye Sun pressed the unlock button. "Eonni, who is he?"

 

Ha Neul looked at what Hye Sun looked. It was her wallpaper's phone. And her wallpaper was Chan Yeol and Ha Neul's picture. Hye Sun pointed at Chan Yeol. Suddenly, Ha Neul missed him. "Oh, he is Park Chan Yeol."

 

"Chan Yeol Oppa? Who is he? I bet he is your boyfriend, right?"

 

How can this 8-years-old-girl know about boyfriend? "Eum, yeah. You are definitely right!" Ha Neul's cheeks blushed suddenly. Actually, she couldn't do anything if someone asked her whether Chan Yeol was her boyfriend or not.

 

"Yeah, I wish he weren't your boyfriend. I want to marry him. He is so handsome, Eonni. You are so lucky having him!" She pouted cutely.

 

Ha Neul couldn't believe what she had heard. Then she couldn't prevent to laugh. "Hahahahaha, you fall for him? Okay, I'd like to give him for you. He is annoying little bit."

 

"No, Eonni. I can see how your and Chan Yeol Oppa's happiness in this photo. You are definitely loving him so much." Ha Neul couldn't believe that Hye Sun was just a 8 years old girl. "I want to meet him, Eonni."

 

"But, he isn't here. He is sick now. And I haven't looked for him."

 

"Come on, Eonni! You have to look him immediately. I'm sure he wants you right now. Ah by the way, Eonni, I want to say something to Chan Yeol Oppa."

 

"Say something? How can?"

 

Hye Sun pointed at Ha Neul's phone. "Record what I say by your camera-phone. I will say something to him. Can I?"

 

Ha Neul smiled brightly and surely would do what Hye Sun wanted. "Sure, you can. Take a position, three, two, one." She started recording.

 

Chan Yeol, I have a big gift for you. You will like it for sure. Wait me, babo.

 

***

To be continued

 

 

A/N

Sorry for the long chapters TTvTT