It Happens to Chan Yeol

Nothing Compares to You

"Ergh! Where is he?!!"

 

Ha Neul disliked this condition. When she needed someone to share on, that person didn't come or at least answered her call. What exactly the most important thing did he do now instead of answering Ha Neul's call?

 

"Park Chan Yeol?!! Why don't you answer my call, huh?" She mumbled angrily and threw her phone on the bed. Ha Neul sat on her desk-chair, looking at the photo-frame on the desk. She took that photo-frame. Suddenly she felt something like 'I want to hug this babo right now'.

 

That photo-frame saved Ha Neul and Chan Yeol's weird picture that they took together. [ACTUALLY NOT HAHAHA XD]

 

That picture was taken at Ha Neul's 20th birthday party. Not exactly big but, a little party. She just celebrated it with Chan Yeol. Actually, when her 20th birthday, Ha Neul was sick so she couldn't go anywhere. No one remembered her birthday except her family. And the most annoying thing that time was Chan Yeol didn't say anything to her. Even Ha Neul had sent him a sarcasm message but, Chan Yeol didn't get the meaning.

 

That day, Ha Neul really cried. She didn't suppose that Chan Yeol really forgot that day. She almost thought to break her relationship with Chan Yeol the day after. This thing could make Ha Neul got insomnia until her phone rang at 11.45PM. It was Chan Yeol.

 

Chan Yeol messaged her to open her door home. This way, suddenly Ha Neul took her expectation to him. Her expectation was right. When she opened the door, Chan Yeol had been in front of her home. He brought a small cake.

 

[I found it randomly on Google. When I saw 'ALIEN', it reminded me to EXO. So, I used this XD]

 

And that day, Ha Neul didn't know how many 'babo' she had said to Chan Yeol.

 

After thinking about that, Ha Neul just chuckled. She saw that photo again. Their poses; Ha Neul with her cross-eyed and Chan Yeol with his pout. Cake-cream contaminated their face.

 

"I want to be the last person who says 'happy birthday' to you. If I become the first, you will forget it easily. I want to impress your birthday. You don't mad, yes?"

 

Ha Neul still remembered properly what that stupid guy said. And it was proved as well. Ha Neul still memorized that moment like there was no eraser can erase that.

 

"I miss you, babo. Have you fallen asleep?" She talked to that photo. Then she just recognized how she missed Chan Yeol because it had been two weeks they didn't meet properly. Okay, that Children Day's project destroyed all. "Tomorrow I will see him to his class."

 

***

 

God always heard all creatures' prayer, including Ha Neul. Today, she had no that project's schedule. Everything about the project had been finished yesterday. And the day after tomorrow, Ha Neul would get busy again. During one week, the project team would go around Seoul. Oh okay, forgot that busy time. Ha Neul would make a date with Chan Yeol now.

 

"Is Chan Yeol here?" Ha Neul asked Bo Mi. She was one of Chan Yeol's classmates.

 

"Chan Yeol? I hear that he is sick. I haven't seen him on this three days."

 

Chan Yeol sick? "Where did you hear it?"

 

"I heard it from one of our classmates."

 

"Oh, thank you, Bo Mi-ssi."

 

"You're welcome."

 

Ha Neul left Bo Mi alone with her unidentified feeling. It hurt her so much. Chan Yeol was sick and he didn't tell anything to her. Okay, lately, Ha Neul was busy with that crazy project but, Ha Neul had never expected that Chan Yeol would do this stupid thing.

 

Ha Neul dialed Chan Yeol's phone number. "Ergh!" Chan Yeol didn't answer the call again. Fine, what was happened to him? Then, Ha Neul decided to go to Chan Yeol's home.

 

KRING!

 

"Yes?"

 

"Ha Neul, are you busy?"

 

Mom. "I want to--"

 

"Go back home now. Dad's heart disease is relapse. Help me!"

 

No one could destroy Ha Neul's principle. Her parents are more important than anyone. Sorry Park Chan Yeol.

 

***

To be continued

 

 

A/N

OMG! I'm currently listening to C-REAL - Sorry But I. The song is really good and touched. When I read the translation of that song, I feel like...........sadnjasdjasdkasd it happens to me with my delusional brain T_______T

Yes, I feel like little cheesy after thinking that I'm mentally dating those 'boys'. Yeah, you know what I mean D: