What The...

Nothing Compares to You

"Chan Yeol?"

 

"Who are you?"

 

"Oh, okay. I'm Kris."

 

"Kris? You change your phone number?"

 

"No. I'm still in Canada. I use Canada's number. It's impossible if I use my Korean's phone number here."

 

"Oh, I see. So, what's help do you want to from me?"

 

"Tomorrow I will depart for Seoul. You and Ha Neul have to pick me up in airport."

 

"When? I mean the time. So I can adjust my schedule. Okay lately, I have many tasks to do."

 

"I can't predict. I will call you after arriving Korea. I'll wait for you and Ha Neul."

 

"Okay. No problem. See you!"

 

***

 

"Hoam. I'm sleepy!!" Bang Yeo Won [WEHE THIS IS YOUR NAME] buried her face between her hands. It had been two hours she waited for Chan Yeol and Ha Neul. Oh the flight from Canada to Korea was tiring. She wanted to lay her body down on the bed.

 

"Be patient. I also want to sleep." Kris, Yeo Won's husband felt same too. Chan Yeol and Ha Neul must had been caught in traffic jam. He was tired too but, it was impossible to go back home with taxi because he had called Chan Yeol up.

 

"Wu Fan, I'm in' sleepy! Huweeeeeeeee."

 

"Drink my coffee." Kris gave his cup of coffee to Yeo Won. They were in a cafe inside the airport. Here wasn't really crowded, just some people who seemed like Kris and Yeo Won, waiting for their family to pick them up.

 

"Nope! I'm enough with my coffee. I want my bed."

 

Kris clicked. "Come on." He pointed on his shoulder. "Lay here."

 

Hehehe, my husband, hehehe. Yeo Won got closer to Kris and then laid her head on Kris's shoulder. Gradually, she really slept while Kris was waiting for that couple.

 

"KRIS!!" Finally, Chan Yeol and Ha Neul came.

 

***

 

"Welcome!!!" Yeo Won unlocked and opened the door widely with Kris. After one month honeymoon in Canada, Yeo Won and Kris felt satisfied and missed their home. Yeo Won laid her body on sofa and found dusts in every corner. She sighed as thinking about sweeping that dusts.

 

"Oh well, Chan Yeol-a you have to spend this night here. I mean you and Ha Neul." Kris advised Chan Yeol. When Chan Yeol drove the car, Kris felt worried. Chan Yeol must had tired and needed to sleep. Moreover clock told them about 01.49AM. "Here are two rooms and you two can use one."

 

"Two of us?" Chan Yeol reiterated Kris's advice. Kris nodded his head with no doubt. Then, he glared uncertainly to Ha Neul. Ugh even Ha Neul seemed to be astonished because of that advice. "Oh, better eum...Ha Neul and I will go back home now. No need to worry about me. I'm not sleepy yet."

 

"NOPE!!!" Yeo Won didn't allow them to go back home now. She approached them and embraced their shoulders, leading them to another room. "Either Wu Fan or I don't allow whoever try to drive a car in the midnight. Awwww!!! Ya, why do you pinch me, Ha Neul?"

 

Ha Neul gave you a death glare. "Chan Yeol-a, I don't want to stay over-night here."

 

"Yeo Won-a, I swear I'm not sleepy yet. I can drive the car as well."

 

"NO NO NO NO NO! Huh, how many 'NO' do you need? I'd like to shout that 'NO' for the countless time."

 

Chan Yeol and Ha Neul sighed as they surrendered their fate later. Chan Yeol bet that Ha Neul had a same mind now with him. Yes, they two hadn't married!!! How could Kris give that idiot advice? Didn't he think about the fact?

 

"Yes, here." Yeo Won opened the door room. "Come on, enter in. I swear this room is comfortable for you two."

 

 

Chan Yeol and Ha Neul didn't need how comfortable the room was. They just needed to go back home and didn't do this thingy advice. "Good night, dears."

 

"Bang Yeo Won!!!"

 

. She closed the door quicker than Chan Yeol wanted to prevent it. "Ah! She locks the door from outside." Chan Yeol couldn't do anything. If he tried to break the door, he had no enough money to pay back that door-comfortable-room. ". I can't do anything."

 

"Errr...they have a short mind. Okay, bastards!!!"

 

"They just have an euphoria after doing honeymoon and just think that we have married too. Ck, I don't know where their brains are." Chan Yeol tried not to vent his anger right now. Actually, yes he was tired but advice that Kris gave was unreasonable. But somehow, he was going to lay his body on bed.

 

"Aaaaaah! No, I'm the first!" Ha Neul preceded Chan Yeol and laid her body immediately. Oh, the bed is soft. "You aren't allowed to lay here, Park Chan Yeol."

 

"What are you saying? I'm in' tired." Chan Yeol didn't obey what Ha Neul said. He was really looked tired and then laid his body beside Ha Neul. "Okay, good night. I'm really sleepy."

 

"Park Chan Yeol!!! Aaaah why do you sleep here?"

 

"I'm really sleepy. Believe me as well, I won't do anything to you." Chan Yeol slept back on Ha Neul in order not to make her worried or something like yelling and reporting Chan Yeol as a defendant.

 

He doesn't know what I'm feeling now! Ryu Ha Neul, take a long breath and sleep as well. Chan Yeol won't do anything to you.

 

Slowly, Ha Neul cuddled the bolster and slept back on Chan Yeol. There was no bolster hindering them. As an Adam and an Eve, sleeping together could make another sense which no one could explain that. Ha Neul tried to close her eyes in order not to think about that crazy stuff. She suggested herself to sleep right now.

 

***

 

"Hoaaam. Where am I?"

 

Finding someone whom she loved beside her after sleeping, Ha Neul was shocked. Thinking back what she had done last night, she remembered that last night was the first time she slept together with a guy. Ha Neul opened blanket covering herself and found that Chan Yeol really didn't do anything. He must be really tired.

 

It was 09.52AM. Ha Neul just recognized that both of them were really tired. It seemed like Yeo Won or Kris had tried to wake them up but found themselves still slept. She looked beside. Is it really my treasure?

 

Chan Yeol still slept with different position from last night. He slept by facing to Ha Neul. Park Chan Yeol, the most careless boy that Ha Neul ever met, had never showed his other side like this. His face dent when slept; eyes, nose, cheeks, and lips. That feeling suddenly came. That feeling when she wanted to touch whatever he had.

 

"Ergh!" She mumbled slowly, preventing not to do that. Yeo Won must had not unlocked the door. Then, she took her phone and made a calling. "Yeo Won-a, open the door please! I have woken up."

 

***

To be continued

 

 

A/N

Hehehehehe m(_ _)m

Have you guys watched THE CHASER? OMFG, I'm so fallin' in love with Jang Dongwoo!!! Really *O*