I Can't Explain What I Feel...

Nothing Compares to You

What a tiring day.

 

KRING!

 

"Ck, yes?"

 

"Why did you turn your phone off?"

 

"Low battery. I'm charging it now and suddenly you call me."

 

"Oh. I didn't see you all over day. Where were you?"

 

"I was in Baek Hyun's home."

 

"Baek Hyun? Byun Baek Hyun, you mean?"

 

"Yes."

 

"What were you doing there?"

 

"Ah, I forgot telling you. Psychology faculty students are doing an annual event for Children's Day. And we cooperate with social faculty students. Baek Hyun is the leader."

 

"Oh. Okay."

 

"Sorry I didn't tell you firstly."

 

"No problem. You should take care your health and go to sleep now. Do your best."

 

"Thank you, Chan Yeol-a."

 

"Welcome, dear. Good night."

 

"Good night."

 

***

 

Having lunch together was a daily habit that didn't need to be reminded. Automatically, Chan Yeol and Ha Neul would meet in front of college's library and then went together to the nearest restaurant from their college.

 

Like now.

 

"How about your event? What's position do you get?" Chan Yeol asked Ha Neul by swallowing his food.

 

"I'm treasurer."

 

"Treasurer? Oh come on, you have to be honest person. You save and arrange money, right?"

 

"Huhu, yes I do. I have huge responsibility. I don't know if that money will lose someday. Arrrghhh! Why am I thinking about that? Ugh, go away!!!" To be honest, Ha Neul didn't want to be given that position. Saving much money for a big importance wasn't easy to be done. But her friends relied on her.

 

"Hush! Every word from your mouth can be considered as a prayer. Don't say anything like that. You want that money will lose?" Chan Yeol acted as if he were Ha Neul's parents. In other side, Chan Yeol sometimes could pay his attention to Ha Neul like nobody else. But mostly, Chan Yeol was Park Chan Yeol with his careless habit.

 

"Yes, Mr. Park. I obey you." She answered it like talking to his father. She was joked. "Oh, wait." There was a call for Ha Neul. Since they two had never hidden every thing from each other, Ha Neul didn't hesitant to answer the call in front of Chan Yeol. "Yes?"

 

Ha Neul was looked like more serious after talking with someone on that call. Chan Yeol didn't hear any words except 'yes'. Finally, Ha Neul ended that call up. "Who?"

 

"Ah sorry, Chan Yeol-a. I have to meet Baek Hyun now to adjust the costs about the event."

 

Oh, Baek Hyun. "Right now?"

 

"Yes. I'll call you later. Bye Park Chan Yeol."

 

Even Ha Neul wasn't able to wave her hand to Chan Yeol like she usual did every time they met or separated. Suddenly, Chan Yeol felt like jealous? Is that event more important than me? Or is Baek Hyun more important than me?

 

***

 

"Do you see Ha Neul?"

 

"Are you her boyfriend, right?"

 

Chan Yeol took a deep breath to keep his rage up. He didn't like being asked like that. Was it wrong if he asked that question? Chan Yeol considered that Kai was an useless person after answering his question like that. "Oh, I don't mind if you don't want to answer my question." Coldly, Chan Yeol left Kai without giving him a smile.

 

"Ha Neul is with Baek Hyun in canteen, Park Chan Yeol!" Kai yelled to Chan Yeol.

 

Baek Hyun? Byun Baek Hyun again? Without any hesitation, Chan Yeol ran to canteen. Maybe that was the Kai's reason answered like 'are you her boyfriend, right?' to him. Stupid Chan Yeol!

 

Chan Yeol arrived at canteen. He looked around canteen and found what Kai had said.

 

She laughed, smiled, talked, with Baek Hyun who didn't deserve to get her smile. Chan Yeol wasn't able to disturb them as his positive thought said. Maybe they still discussed about that event. Slowly, he walked out the canteen and didn't intend to pry it up.

 

Does she cheat? I trust her, aren't I?

 

***

To be continued

 

 

A/N
Huhuhuhuhu Chan Yeol. I don't know when I made this chapter, I felt like "Chan Yeol, I'm sorry for making you weak like this" T______________T

And I'm confused to make the title XD