The Effort #1

Nothing Compares to You

"This is our first day to do our project. During seven days, we will go to seven isolated-schools. And now, first school is located in Busan. We won't do holiday, it's our proof regarding to our effort. I hope all of you will do your best."

 

Baek Hyun concluded the briefing before going to Busan. All of the project team listened it properly. They nodded their head as they understood what Baek Hyun said.

 

"Ha Neul, are you okay?" Nam Joo, one of the project team, felt worried about Ha Neul. She looked like tired or something like didn't have spirit to do their first day.

 

"Oh? Eum...don't worry about me. I'm okay, Nam Joo-a." She lied. One problem had been solved. Ha Neul's father condition was better than before but, there was a problem whose Ha Neul felt confused to solve it.

 

"Then, why are you dazed?"

 

"YA! Kim Nam Joo, Ryu Ha Neul!" Sung Gyu, the most dictator vice-leader, yelled at them seriously. Sung Gyu was the on-time person type. He didn't like person who couldn't profit about time properly.

 

"Come on, monster is angry!" Nam Joo tried to obey that monster Sung Gyu's advice. Either did Ha Neul. She tried to let her worst-feeling about Chan Yeol. She tried to be professional person, not bringing personal problem into her job.

 

That project team consisted all members from psychology and social faculty students but, the members who could go to many isolated-schools were just ten. It was done because it was impossible if this project brought all those faculty students.

 

There were two cars and one mini bus. Those cars would bring them and the mini bus would bring those books which was driven by bus-driver.

 

"This car is already full, Ha Neul-ya. You can go to another one." Yoo Kyung said to Ha Neul. Then, Ha Neul ran towards another car which actually, Baek Hyun would drive it.

 

"Back-seats are full. You'd rather to sit beside Baek Hyun."

 

Oh. Are they kidding me now? Ha Neul sighed, trying to keep her image. Slowly, she intended to open the door but, Baek Hyun opened it firstly. "Come on here." He gave Ha Neul a warm smile as usual.

 

"Thank you, Baek Hyun-a." She answered it awkwardly and then she entered into the car.

 

"Are you ready, guys?" Instead of his position as a leader, Baek Hyun always tried to be funny and took care about all members.

 

"Come on, sajangnim!!" All members answered it like a kid. Their spirit right now was like butterflies flying freely in the sky.

 

Baek Hyun drove the car easily. Ha Neul had never known about this. All about Baek Hyun she knew was his warm-smile, his leadership, and his rare-character like a kid. She looked at him. Oh okay, his charm increased when he was driving.

 

"Hey, what are you looking for?" Damn. Baek Hyun is aware what I'm doing now.

 

"Eh? Nope...I'm not looking at anything."

 

"Okay, let me focus on driving. Don't look at me anymore."

 

Ha Neul's forehead wrinkled up, getting confused about what Baek Hyun said. Afterwards, she decided not to care about that. Ha Neul took her headset inside her bag. Trip from Seoul to Busan wasn't so that close. Better to listen music to prevent her boredom.

 

"Ha Neul?"

 

"Eum?" Ha Neul took her headset off to answer Baek Hyun's question.

 

"You aren't in good condition, are you?"

 

"Me?" Oh come on. Can my expression be read so that easy? "Nope. I'm okay seriously."

 

"Chan Yeol?"

 

"Chan Yeol? What do you mean?"

 

"You dispute with him?" Baek Hyun asked the wrong question. Whereas, Ha Neul was trying to forget Chan Yeol who didn't tell anything to Ha Neul about his illness. Yes, she hadn't met him for five days.

 

What exactly Baek Hyun's importance to know about that? Seriously, Ha Neul didn't want to discuss it. "Eh? I dispute with Chan Yeol? No. We are definitely in good condition. How can you ask me about that?"

 

"I don't know. My feeling says about that."

 

Byun Baek Hyun, are you a fortune?

 

***

To be continued

 

 

A/N

I was confused to put other characters here so, I used Apink and Infinite members XD

Tonight I will do double updates XD