BEAST II

Monday To Sunday

 

You were stunned, your face redder then an apple all of a sudden you felt a nudge.

"Annyeong I'm Bang Akira, and that statue of a fangirl is my noona Akemi." Your brother said and pushed you causing you to lose balance and hit the ground.

The impact brought you back to your sense and you pouted. "Akira, that's not how you treat your noona." You said when someone offered you their hand. You looked up to met the eyes of the mankae. You took his hand and got up, your eyes met once again hand in an intense gaze until Akira called for you. You blinked and he smiled causing you to blushed. 

"Annyeonghaseyo Bang Akemin your number one b2uty inmida." you said and bowed to them.  They laughed at your intoduction and you went like you were hearing angel's sing. Until the heavenly voice of the leader spoke "Welcome to Cube Akira-ah and Akemi-ah." "It's a dream come true." You replied and smiled. 

They all smiled back at you causing the heat to raise to your cheeks once again. "Let's go meet BtoB." Yoseob said and reached for your hand. 

You nodded shyly and took his hand. "Call me Yoseob-Oppa." He said and gave you his aegyo smile. "M-may i can you yoyo-oppa?" You asked  softly. 

'kyeopta !!" He said and hugged you. You frozed and covered your blushing face.

"Akemi you're too cute!! of course you can all me that." Yoseob said and released you from his tight embrace. 

Part of you was sad that it didn't last long while the other half already died and went to fangirl heaven.

"I want a nickname too!!" Dongwoon whined rushing over to you.

"O-okay.. ummm how about..." You stop to think, unconciously you puffed your cheeks and made a thinking face.

"Awww ~ Why do BtoB-dongsengs get such a cutie like her." Dongwoon whined to Doojoon who was currently having a chat with your younger brother. Both Him and Akira turned around to see why you guys were walking so slow.

"Dondon-oppa." You whispered but Dongwoon heard and a big cheesy smile crossed his face as he pinched your cheeks.

"Ouchy oppa." You pouted and rubbed your cheeks causing him and Yoseob to spazzed out more.

"Aigoo, she is too cute." Kikwang said to Junhyung and HyunSeung- they both nodded in agreement.

"Noona, why don't you tell them all their nicknames already." Akira stated and you shot him a -be quiet or no candy- glare.

He shut his mouth but it was too late, the rest of the beast members were staring at you with big sparkly eyes waiting for you to tell them.

You sighed and pointed to Kikwang. "You." You said. "Me?" He replied and pointed to himself. You giggled at his cute clueless express and said "Kiki-Oppa." 

He smiled and nods in approval, then you jumped in front of Junhyung. "Junjun-oppa." You stated and moved on. "Seungie oppa and Jojo-oppa." You said to the last two with a serious face.

They all smiled and chuckled at your seriousness over such a small matter, you dusted off your hands and turn to your brother.

You started walking again with Beast by your side. "Noona, you okay?" Akira asked softly.

You nodded, but in reality you wanted to scearm and yell and spazz out. But you couldn't so you sighed and ran your fingers through your long wavy hair.

{11: 30 am}

You guys finally arrived at BtoB's dorm, you became uneasy and started to play with your fingers. Over the time you spent traveling to the dorm you became very close to BEAST and with that Yoseob noticed your nervousness and poked your cheek.

"Yoyo-oppa?" you said and turned to him. 

"Mimi, don't worry we will be there with you." He said and smiled. 

You nodded and all of you step out of the car.

You guys walked to the door when your nervous got the best of you and turned around dashing back to the car when someone's muscluar arms wrapped around your waist.

"Oppas!! i don't want to meet them." you whinned not caring that your face was red again.

"Akemi, you have to sweetie. Oppas will be with you." Doojoon said and ruffled your hair.

Your brother sighed and face palmed himself at your childish behavior.

Kikwang released you, and HyunSeung took your hand as you walked in you jumped back in shock.