P E N I E L II

Monday To Sunday

He smiled at you and you pushed him away then marched upstairs.

"keep dreaming, smiley." you said and he chuckled taking his sweet time walking up.

You place a hand on your hip and stomped your feet waiting, he was painfully slow, watching you as he took his every step.

His brown mysterious eyes examining your womanly curves as he his lip. It made you uncomfortable so you flipped your hair and headed down the hall way. As you walked down you could feel his stared at your back.

"which room?" you asked trying to brake the awkward silence.

He didn't say anything and you kept walking not bother to look behind you, Peniel was following you, his heavy foot steps following behind you, his eyes on you. "that one." he finally spoke and pulled you into a room closing the red door behind him.

The back of the door read "P E N I E L". "conceited much?" you joked and he shrugged. You turn to see him smiling, not just any smile, his signature smile.. Bump bump bump..

Your heart just skipped a beat and you punch your chest. He stares at you like a lost puppy. You giggled and he raises an eye brow in confusion.

You walk away from the door, a bed , a desk with a laptop that was playing Chris brown and some photos.

That's all made up his room, you were shocked to how clean and simple it was. "come here." he says braking you out of your thoughts.

You look at him, he's laying on his bed tapping the empty space by him.

You walk over and he grabs the laptop before you lay down. "lets take photos b2uty." he says and gives your a childish smile.

You smile back and said "okay smiley."

You heistated before making yourself comfortable on the bed with him.

He smiled again and your stomach did a flip, you bit your lip.

Being so close you notice how truly handsome he was, specially when he smiled.

You and Peniel spent hours taking photos. "Akemi.." he whisphered. "yeah Pen?" you replied.

"Can you call me oppa?" he asked.

You looked away from him, his hand grabbed your face forcing you to stare into his deep brown eyes.

The heat raised to your cheeks as he lean closer to your face.

Your lips were inches away from his when he was about to kiss you -Grrrrrowl- "Oppa I'm hungry." you said pulling away from him.

"okay .. Stay here I'll go get something." he replied and got up.

You nodded and he walks out the door. "ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!" you screamed into the pillow.

"I hate you Peniel.. i hate hate hate hate you.. i hate you big dum smiling i'm so y with my brown eyes.. i hate you..." you muttered to yourself before laying back down kicking and punching the air.

"I like you..."

___________________________________________________________________________

Hey Girls ...
What do you think so far??? 
Huh is it good ??
Well one more chapter for Peniel...
wonder what's gonna happen xD 
THANK YOU ALL FOR SUBCRIBING <3
Coments = Motivation for updates :3