P E N I E L

Monday To Sunday

After hours of Aegyo and begging, beast and your brother finally left promising to return later. It was only you and Peniel in the livingroom. Hoon and SungJae went back to bed, the rest of BtoB lest with Beast to Cube.

"So how are you?" Peniel asked.

You walked over to the sofa and sat down, sulking. "better if I was with beast." you replied and he chuckled and sat by you. "Aww the little b2uty misses her oppas." he said scooting closer to you. You glared at him and crossed your arms.

"I said your missing beast.. Miss b2uty." he whispered into your ear.

" yah! Why would I want a bunch of knock offs if I could be with the real thing." you protested.

He lean closer pinning you to the sofa and blew into your ear, you pushed him off and stood up.

The back of your hand covered your blushing face. "w-what was that??" you asked.

"I was showing you how real i am." he said and gave you his innocent smile. You glared at him, " don't do that.." you stated and uncounisouly your bottom lip poked out.

He grabbed your arm and pulled you to sofa again. " I bet at the end of the week, I could make you a BtoB fan." he stated. You giggled at his ridiculous statement.

" never gonna happen." you declared and stick your tongue out finally regaining your confinence.

He smirks and says "let's make bet." You stared at him and he stook out his hand out. "let's make a bet... If you like me by Sunday .. You will be our maid.. " You rolled your eyes "and if I don't?.." you asked. "I'll be your maid." he said and you both shook hands.

"DEAL." the both of you said in unison.

He got up and pulled you with him. "where we going?" you asked as he leads you up stairs. "my bedroom." he says and smirks. You blushed and try pulling away your hand causing you to slip.

You stiffen your body preparing for the fall when Peniel pulled you in his embrace and balanced himself. "falling for me already?" .