BtoB

Monday To Sunday

"Hello fan!! BtoB inmida!" They yelled.

Your brother grabbed your hand and pushed you closer to them. "h-hello." you said softly and smiled.

"Now you guys have it hard, she is a b2uty." Junhyung said and winked at you.

"oh.. This should be fun." Hyungshik said and place his arm on your shoulder.

You blushed -not because you liked him- but becuase of the skinship. "don't touch me." you growled and pushed "it" off.

He blinked and chuckled, you frown your eye brows in return.

"I'm Hyungshik." he said and smiled.

"I'm Eunkwang." a blonde guy said.

"Minkyuk." the one with cold eyes said but your gazed remain on him until the two younger ones popped in front of you. "I'm ilhoon and he is SungJae." the mini Junhyung said and pointed to the mini kikwang.

"I'm changsub." Another boy spoke a stood beside you.

The last boy walked over to you and pushed the younger boys away earning the laughter and smirks of Beast and BtoB.

"I'm Peniel, and I'll be your first." he stated and your cheeks heated up once again. You mentally face palm yourself because you foolish enter this contest and now you were dying of embarrassment.

Beast and BtoB all stared at you in this awkward silence until Akira cleared his throat. "Noona, you have fun and becareful with these guys." he said and pointed to Hyungshik and Peniel who were wearing big goofy grins.

"Aki-chan you're not staying?" you asked witha hint of sadness.

"nope, I have to study." he replied and started pushing beast members out the door. You rushed over to block the door and asked "oppas your leaving too?" "yeah while you were introducing yourself the manger texted me and said we have to go practice." doojoon said, picking you up and moving you to the side.

You pouted before you started whining. "oppas don't leave me with these hungry wolfs." you said and grabbed doojoon's arm. "ehh?!?? We aren't wolves!!" ilhoon and SungJae protested.

You looked at them and then at Hyungshik and Peniel who were smirking with lustful eyes.

Ilhoon and SungJae looked at their hyungs and sighed before they said "well not all of us."