BEAST

Monday To Sunday

 

{ 9 am}

"Noona !!!!!." Akira yelled in his sister's ear, Akemi was suprised at the loud voice in her ear causing her to fall off her bed.

Akira giggled to himself before going back to his emotionless expression. Akemi rubbed her before she made her way to the bathroom to shower. While she showered her younger brother started to tidy up her room, sighing to himself how dirty his noona's room was.

Akemi step out in wearing ripped jeans, a graphic t-shirt and some old wore out all-stars. Akira looked up at his noona and shook his head in disapproval, "Noona what if Beast sees you like that." He commented on her lazy appearance. Akemi glared and crossed her arms. "You pick something out then." She ordered. 

A evil smirk found it's way across the younger boy's face as if he was waiting for her to say that. He walked to her closet and picked out a cute sun dress their father had brought back from Paris and handed it to her. "Go NOW." He barked. Akemi pouted in protested but followed her brother's orders anyways. 

She knew she could never disobey her brother's orders even if she was the eldest. Akira was a 'gifted' child. His IQ was so high that he has never had to study in his life, all he had to do was read the thing over once and he get's it. He was only 10 and he was already in high classes. He was truly gifted but with a gift, he recieved a curse. Akira was very unsocial, his only friend was Miu and Akemi. 

She stepped out of the bathroom "How's this ?" She asked. He nods in approval and hands her a vest and a pair of sunglassed. ( outfit

Akira true passion was in fashion which came from their mother the designer for Tokyo Fashion. "Leave your hair down." He said and smiled faintly.

 

{Cube Building}

N/A: Switching to A 'You' Format

 

It took them 2 hours to get to Cube since them still weren't fimilar with Seoul. "Noona." Akira said and tugged on your arm and pointed to the giant building.

You nodded and you lead your brother inside the building as you walked in your eyes widen as your ultimate fan girl fanasty came true.

"ANNYEONGHASEYO ~ BEAST IMNIDA!"  The six handsome men shouted and bowed to you.

You were stunned, your face redder then an apple all of a sudden you felt a nudge.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

tumblr_m413ukbNdH1r5jhc4o1_r1_500.jpg tumblr_m413j82b2R1r5jhc4o1_500.jpgtumblr_m413ukbNdH1r5jhc4o2_1280.jpg

 

Who said Kiki-Oppa was the only one with abs?? i SEE WOONIE-OPPA HAS THEM TOO <3
Please comment and subcribe :3