Kisses & Heartbeats

Drabbles Collection

Title: Kisses & Heartbeats
Length: Drabble
Fandom/Characters: Onew/TaeMin
Author: TheBlobMaster ^^
Warning: FAAAAAAIL!



We’re five guys in this band. Birth years swinging from 1989 to 1993. We got dancers, rappers and singers. Some are loud, some are quiet. Everyone is unique, but we’re still one. The band is one. No matter how different we are personally, we’re one.
I might not be the oldest and smartest (you are though), I may not sing the best (we have JongHyun Hyung for that), I might not be the one cooking and cleaning (KiBum Hyung, would kill me), and I’m defiantly not the tallest (MinHo Hyung is just way to tall). But I am the youngest, I am the one who dances the best (Well, in some eyes it’s KiBum Hyung). I’ll smile cutely if I’m asked to. I’ll pose ily if I’m asked to. If you ask me, I’ll do it. So when you asked me to kiss you (of course with a lot of stuttering and red cheeks), I did it, because you asked me to.
I didn’t expect your lips being so soft against mine (like kissing a flower). I didn’t expect to want more (the feeling new to me). I could feel your body tense, when I kissed you with more force, slightly biting your lip. Those lips, I’ve become addicted to them (and already was, just in another way)
I remember the look on your face after I broke the kiss (confused). Your eyes were slightly hooded, your cheeks flushed, your lips red and bruised (even more plump than before). In my eyes never were you more beautiful. You asked me why. I simply shrugged and said it felt right (more right than anything else).
I sometimes corner you, kissing you fiercely (craving), you’ll moan softly in my mouth (the addicting becoming stronger for every sound you let out). I lead a slow dance in our mouths. Afterwards your voice is the most y. The way you whimper my name TaeMin, low and husky (breathy)
The others haven’t noticed yet (busy with their own affairs). Though at night, I more often curl myself up in a ball in your bed, than mine. Laying my head on your chest, calming down to the sound of your heartbeat(steady). For every kiss we share, for every touch we have, the more our heartbeats beats in the same rhythm. Like this we fall asleep, a smile on our lips. We always wake up holding hands, fingers laced together, legs entangled, but my head still rests on your chest, listening to our heartbeats in beating as one.