Lifeless Doll

Drabbles Collection

Title: Lifeless Doll
Length: Drabble
Fandom/Characters: Past!Key/TaeMin, Onesided!Key/_____  
Author: TheBlobMaster ^^
Warning: Pretty Depressing, Character death
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters only the plot 
Authors Note:  I hate myself for writing this to be honest.

I kissed your hand. I kissed your neck. I kissed your lips. I kissed your eyes, but did I kiss your soul? Did my countless kisses reach your heart? Your Soul? Every time I kiss you, you do nothing, but stare blankly out in the air. Are my kisses that meaningless to you? Don’t you feel anything at all? Did the way I whisper your name KiBum not make you feel anything? Or am I just some kind of doll? No, it would be the other way around. Are you just some kind of doll? You do nothing, but stare. Your face is lifeless, dead. You are a human being, not a doll. Can’t I make you forget him? I’ve tried so hard. Kissing, holding you. I’ve let you cry so many times on my shoulder, clinging on to me screaming his name over and over again. TaeMin, TaeMin, TaeMin. Until your voice go horse. It breaks my heart. Don’t you think I loved him? Don’t you think I miss him too? You never show emotion unless you call for him. You wouldn’t notice me if it weren’t for the fact I forced you to. It’s been four years. Four years! Four years of misery. He didn’t leave you, God took him from you. I’ve found you countless times lying on the floor, beside you blood, pills. Anything you could find to go to him. You will never notice my feelings for you, will you? Next time I find you, I will let you go to your precious TaeMin.