Chapter 4

All started with a Dream

 

So Eun waiting outside the building about five hours. Five hours after, The CNBLUE member all walked out from the building. THen they all get back into the car which standby at outside the building. The car drove them back to the F&C Music Building. They walking into the building and it also took another five hours. 
 
The sky from sky blue turn into dark black. The driver brought the CNBLUE to a villa. They get into the villa and leave So Eun alone hiding outside by herself. So Eun didn't decided to leave or anything. She just hiding herself behind a tree which most nearest the villa. So Eun felt tired and she decided sat under the tree and had a rest. After a while, So Eun's eyelids slowly closing during the time passed. Finally, she fell asleep. 
 
The night was dark and silent, but suddenly some noise sounded. IT's guitar sounds. The sudden and loud guitar sound wake up the fell asleep So EUN. SO Eun uttered some impatient sound. "What is the sound?" 
 
So Eun's voice sounded all sudden make the guitar player become afraid, therefore, he stand up from the stairs flight and slowly walk toward the tree while said"NUGUYA?" 
 
Hearing the familiar voice, So Eun immediately jump out from the tree and greet the guy "ANNYEONG, YONG HWA xi!"
 
"You agian!" Yong Hwa surprisingly see So Eun outside their house, and ask "Why you get there? Are you stalking me?"
 
"EMHMM!!!Not only here, I've followed you guys all the day." So eun nodding her head while she talk to Yong Hwa.
 
"MO? The whole day?" Yong Hwa yell it out with his surprising face on his face, and ask "How can you do that? We're used vehicle as our transportation, how can you catch us up?"  
 
"HEHE, I have my own way." So Eun said with a smile on her face.
 
"AISH, Jong Hyun was correct, you're really a crazy fan." Yong Hwa agreed with Jong Hyun's statement. 
 
"OMG!! How many times you want me to tell you? I'm not crazy, you really will be in dangerous. And the problem is more serious, I don't know when will it happen. That's why I need to follow you ensure your safety since you're unwilling to stand with me." So Eun explain to Yong Hwa.
 
"Why you always said I'll be in dangerous?? How do you know that?" Yong Hwa still feels confuse toward So EUn's words.
 
"I've told you that you I can't tell you. Just stand by me and let me protect you, can't you?" So Eun totally ignored Yong Hwa's question because that's impossible to tell you that I'm not human being and I'm a fairy.
 
"You're unidentified, I can't let some stranger stay next to me." Yong Hwa said with his seriously face."At least tell me who you are and how can you know that future?" 
 
"Err...." SHould I tell him? Shouldn't I tell him?? Will he believe me? "If I don't tell you why, you won't let me protect you, right?" 
 
"NE! How do I know what will you do to me when the time you be with me."Yong Hwa nodding his head while said to So Eun.
 
"OK! But after I tell you my identity, promise me don't be afraid. I won't hurt you, my only purpose to you is protecting you away from the dangerous." So Eun agreed to tell Yong Hwa about her identity. 
 
"Em!!!" Yong Hwa nodding his head as response.
 
After Yong Hwa's responding, So Eun carefully check the around to make sure that there's no one eavesdropping her identity. 
 
After confirmed there's nobody around, So Eun turn her head to Yong Hwa and said "SASIL,NAN-YOJEONG IEOSSDA! (Honestly, I was a fairy.)"
 
"MO? YOJEONG??" Yong Hwa kind of surprise about So Eun's response. "HEHEHE"
 
 "YA! What are you laughing?" So Eun asking Yong Hwa with her confuse look. "You don't believe me?" 
 
"HAHA, How can you expect that I'll believe that you're a fairy?"Yong Hwa questioning So Eun.
 
"You're the only who ask me to tell you my identity. After I told you, but you don't believe me." So Eun said to Yong Hwa.
 
"But that's ridiculous." Yong Hwa said it with his honest face, and think for few second and said "Give me some prove!"
 
"NE?" So Eun was confusing at Yong Hwa's statement.
 
"Give me some evidence to prove that you're a fairy" Yong Hwa stated his words clearly to So Eun.
 
"Hmmm." SHould I do that? AH, whatever. He's already know my identity, it's doesn't matter right? AHH, who care, just show him. But what kind of white magic should I show him, but it won't scare him, I BABO?Wait, BABO? "HEHE. ok!"