Chapter 7

All started with a Dream

Hey guys, I'm finally finally wrap up this chapter and update it. Sorry for the long delay, Hope you guys won't mind it. I'll try my best to update more as soon as possible. Hope you guys will enjoy this chapter, and please please leave me some comments. Thanks you!!!!

BTS_car_studio_photography_4580_w.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Can you walk a bit faster? We're going to be late." JiHyun hurrying SoEun who a distance away from her with her anxious faces.

"I'm trying to, but the clothes were kind of heavy." SoEun said it to JiHyun while making sure the clothes won't be dropped by holding up the clothes with both her arms.

"OPPAs, they have a photo shot today. They need the clothes to change. Hurry up!" JiHyun keep on hurrying SoEun. When they almost reach their destination, JiHyun stopped suddenly and wait for SoEun to catch her up.

A second pass by, SoEun caught up with JiHyun's step, SoEun looking at JiHyun with her puzzling face, why she stop to walk? Suddenly, the clothes that SoEun holding got seized by JiHyun. The hangers scratch SoEun wrist while JiHyun take away the clothes forcefully. JiHyun said "Don't make me be scolded."

SoEun didn't care about the bleeding on her wrist because that kind of wound to her is nothing, but the only thing she cared now is JiHyun. JiHyun's action made SoEun startling, why she being that cools to me? Do I make any mistake which made her mad? JiHyun walk into the studio held all the clothes that SoEun held before. Seeing JiHyun got into the studio, SoEun get off from his mind and follow JiHyun's step to get in the studio.

Seung Won and the CN Blue seeing JiHyun and SoEun walked in the studio, Seung Won run to JiHyun and asked "JiHyun, why you guys that late? We only have two hours for this studio." The CN Blue's member followed after.

Seung Won's word caused JiHyun said "JOESONGHABMIDA, Seung Won Oppa. I've tried to go with my fastest speed." YongHwa saw that only JiHyun holding all the clothes which feels kind of angry.

YongHwa walk to SoEun and said "Why you don't help JiHyun out by holding some clothes? Both of you are assistant, what she has to do, you have to share the half with her?" The tone of YongHwa's word was kinda dissatisfied.

YongHwa made SoEun feel wronged blame; she was the one who holding all the clothes. SoEun would like to repute, but someone's voice speak up. "It's ok, Oppa! I'm fine." that voice is belonged to JiHyun.

Witness that awkward situation, JongHyun and the others member tried to ease the embarrassment for SoEun, and said "Hyeong, we gotta be late if we don't go to change now."

"Yeah!" JungShin and MinHyuk nodded the head and looking at Seung Won's direction.

Seung Won got their meaning and said "Yeah, YongHwa hurry up and go to change first. SoEun is still an apprentice, she is in the progress. Hurry up and go." Then all the boys went to change the clothes for the photo shot.

Yet, someone's heart felt so cool off since she saw SoEun got yelled by YongHwa, but the others’ help made her still feeling unpleasant to SoEun. Kim SoEun, I'll not letting you have good day here. I'm the only who can be OPPAs' assistant.

After YongHwa went to change, SoEun feel that the blame is not a big deal, so she back into her mood and watching the members doing the photo shot.

During the photo shot time, SoEun tried to stay to YongHwa as close as possible. The photo shooting go smoothly, but there's still some situation happens during the shooting process. SoEun feels familiar with this circumstance; someone will get hit by something. A second later, SoEun scan the faces in the studio to help her recall the victim's face. A minute before the incident happen, SoEun rushed to the guy who gonna get involve into an injury.

SoEun dragged that guy to the opposite direction where some photographic equipment gonna fall down. The guy who got pulled away by SoEun was in his surprising mood, however, while he saw that the equipment hanged on the ceiling falling down to the position where he supposed to be stand on, his startle face become more serious.

Something heavy bounced to the floor caught all the attention from everyone who working in the studio, especially the CN Blue's members. They turned to the direction where the noise sounded and saw SoEun lay on the floor with one of the crew's member. They all rushed to SoEun.

"So Eun si, are you okay?" Minhyuk and JongHyun yelled out while they approach to SoEun's direction. JungShin and YongHwa are following them behind.

MinHyuk lower down his body and pull up So Eun to help her stand up by holding two of her elbow. SoEun got her off the floor and answered with a smile on her face "I'm okay. No big deal." while her hand patting the dust off her .

Being one of the considerate member, JongHyun asked the crew who fallen into the floor with SoEun asked “Are you okay? Did you get hurt?”

The guy answer JongHyun’s question politely “Nothing, I’m fine. Thanks you!” Then he turned his head to SoEun, said “Thanks you very much. If you not pulling me away, I will be a dead fish right away.”

Listen to the crew’s sentence, the CN Blue’s member make their eyes contacts to SoEun who have a smile on her face and said “No problem. I’m glad that no accident happens.” The crew pays back SoEun with his smile.

 JungShin turned his curious head to SoEun, said “SoEun, seriously? You are the one who save the crew?” while earned a nod from SoEun.

“SoEun si, aren’t you standing a distance away from here? You are such a fast runner, aren’t you?” JongHyun compliment SoEun with a teasing tone.

Suddenly, SeungWon appear in front of the CN Blue’s member and SoEun with Jihyun following behind him. SeungWon asked “SoEun si, you didn’t get hurt, don’t you?” SoEun shakes her head to SeungWon.

Seeing SoEun’s response, SeungWon told the CN Blue’s member “Ok, good! Guys, we have no more than one hour left now. GoGoGo and get this thing done.”  Listen to the command, the CN Blue’s member went back to the photographic screen and continued the photo shooting.

However, YongHwa realized she do get hurt even so she said she’s ok since noticed a scratch on SoEun’s wrist. He didn’t say anything about it, and go back to his work.  At the same time, JiHyun feels kind of angry because the members all rushed to SoEun while she gets hurt. Luckily, YongHwa oppa didn’t seems any concern toward it, if not, she gonna pissed off. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMMENTS PLEASE GUYS!!!!!! HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT