Chapter 6

All started with a Dream
Chapter 6
 
 FNC Music
"YongHwa, you guys are here." CN Blue's manager said to the CN Blue's member while they step in the manager's office. However, the total people who walk in to the room is five people.
 
"Hyeongnim!Good Morning!" Four boys greeting their manager hyeong with bowing him. SoEun ignorantly following the boys bowing to their manager.
 
Their manager was working on some document which he didn't lift up his head looking at the boys then said "Have a seat." 
 
Following with the instruction, YongHwa, JungShin, MinHyuk and JongHyun sit down on the sofa which placed in the office. SoEun standing next to the sofa. 
 
MinHyuk seeing SoEun was one who standing, so he waving SoEun and whispering to SoEun, said "SoEun si, come here and sit." SoEun slightly walk to the sofa and sit on it.
 
SoEun sitting between YongHwa and Minhyuk. After she sat on the sofa, SoEun hitting YongHwa with her elbow, and whisper "Why don't you offer me a seat?" 
 
“Ouch!" Suddenly getting hit from SoEun, YongHwa yelled out. "YA!" YongHwa's reaction make JongHyun, JungShin, MinHyuk, and SoEun laughing in their low voice ”KEKE.”
 
Overhearing those small noise, the manager raised his head and said "What is going on?" With his head up, the manager finally found SoEun's presence and feel surprise.
 
The manager pointing his finger to SoEun and ask "Who are you? Why you are here?" "You look so familiar, Have we met before?"
 
”Hyeong, you forgot about it?" MinHyuk looking at his manager hyeong and asking him, and said "She was the girl who bumped into us yesterday." 
 
"OHH!! That crazy fans?!" The manager recalled his memory and remember SoEun's face. Suddenly he said "WHy she was here right now? Oh my god, I need to call the security." 
 
"Hyeong, JAKAMANYO!" Minhyuk run to the manager's desk and stop him from calling the security. "She won't be malicious." 
 
“Yeah, Hyeong! She just want to get a job." YongHwa following Minhyuk's step and said to his manager's hyeong "So I hired her as our assistant." 
 
"MO?" This word supposed to be coming out from their manager, however, a girl's voice yelled out before him.
 
The familiar voice caused CN Blue and their manager's attention, they all look the direction where the voice sounded which includes SoEun.
 
The girl rush and run to YongHwa, and asking him "OPPA, isn't that mean you want to fire me? Did I make any mistake that cause you unpleasant? I will rectify it, so please don't fire me!" 
 
"Ji Hyun ah, calm down!" JungShin walked toward that girl he called her JiHyun and said it to her. "Hyeong doesn't mean to fire you. He just want to hire someone to help you out." 
 
"Yeah, Ji Hyun! don't be too sensitive." JongHyun also walked to JiHyun and said. 
 
"NE?" JungShin and JongHyun's words made JiHyun feel kinda calm down, but she still look at YongHwa and asked "OPPA, is that true?" Waiting for his confirmation.
 
"Yeah, these days I felt that it was hard for you to take care four of us at once based on our packed schedule." YongHwa nodded his head and explained it to JiHyun "So just want to hire one assistant to lighten your workload."
 
Finishing the explanation, YongHwa turned his head to his manager and asked "SeungWon Hyeong, hope you don't blame me for the self-assertion."
 
"It's ok. If you think that will be easier for you guys to make thing out, I have no comment on it." SeungWon said it with his carefree face. Then he turn to SoEun and asked "Yet, you! What should I call you by?" 
 
"NE?" SoEun was confusing with SeungWon's question all of sudden. Therefore, SoEun didn't introduce her name to SeungWon.
 
However, someone helped her to do her introduction. YongHwa, JongHyun, JungShin, and MinHyuk said at the same time "Her name is Kim So Eun!" 
 
All the CN Blue member's voice spread out around the room which caught JiHyun's attention toward SoEun. JiHyun was skeptical about SoEun's identity, of course there was some sourness toward SoEun.
 
"WOW!!! I would like to see this tacit during you guys performance." SeungWon said to CN Blue with a teasing tone. 
YongHwa and the other boys were feeling awkward in this moment.
 
"SoEun si, I am looking toward your moment with my boys." After teasing they boys, SeungWon altered his target to SoEun.
 
SeungWon's word lead the group member peaking at SoEun, but our innocent fairy, SoEun doesn't get the meaning, said "I'll do my best!" Then SoEun looking at the boys' direction, and said "YongHwa si, Don't Worry!" 
 
SoEun's word made the other boys feeling disappointed, especially him, and also made JiHyun's hostility to her. 
 
"Oh really? Then I am really looking forward to." SeungWon said it to SoEun with a smile on his face. Then he turned his head to JiHyun and said "JiHyun ah, I'll let you to train SoEun." 
 
"NE? Ok, I got it."JiHyun said to SeungWon while nodding his head.
 
"Alright! Boys, follow me this way." SeungWon ordered CN Blue to go with him and then they leave the room with SeungWon. 
 
Now, only JiHyun and SoEun in the room. SoEun feel that was a good time to greet a new friend, so she reach out her hand and said "ANNYEONGHASEYO! You'are JiHyun right? I am Kim So Eun, you can called me SoEun. Nice to meet you! Hope that we can become good friend." 
 
However, JiHyun rejected SoEun with a rude manner and said "I am here to work, not make friends." Then JiHyun walk away and pick up the clothes on the floor which she dropped while she heard that YongHwa said hiring SoEun as their assistant. 
 
After she pick up all the clothes, then she walked back to SoEun's direction and throw all the clothes to SoEun and said "Let's go!"
 
"NE?" JiHyun's action make SoEun confusing.
 
"SeungWon oppa asked me to be your trainer, isnt it?" JiHyun said it to SoEun with a cold expression on her face. Those are the works that an assistant need to do, if you don't want to do it, then get out of here." 
 
"NE? ANNIMIDA!" SoEun said it to JiyHyun while shaking her head. I can't not leave here, I need to protect YongHwa si. "JOESONGHABMIDA!" 
 
"Then come over!" JiHyun still being cool to SoEun. Both girls left the manager room and go to meet up with the group member. 
 
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey guys, I finally updated chapter 6, hehe>.< hope you guys will like it and keep on supporting me. I'll try to update more as soon as possible. But this chapter is long enough, i think. hehe. I have midterm this week so need to study for it. Maybe won't have time to update. But i'll try my best to update if possible. THe last thing, again hope you guys enjoy the chapter and pls leave me some comments, really need improvement while i was writing the chapter. ThANKS!!!!!!