Chapter 5 Part 2(Last)

All started with a Dream
Hearing the noise, Yong Hwa wake up from the sofa and go to the hallway. Yong Hwa arrive to the hallway and ask "What's going on? So noisy for the morning." 
 
When the boys see Yong Hwa, they all run to him. Min Hyuk tell Yong Hwa with his scary face "Hyeong, is she! She was sneaking into our dorm and using our toilet."
 
"Yeah, Hyeong! What should we do?" Jong Hyun asking Yong Hwa, and said "She's really crazy!"
 
"Hyeong, should we call the police?" Jung Shin asking Yong Hwa too.
 
"MO? She? Who?" Just woke up from the dream, Yong Hwa still sleepy and forgot that So Eun and he is the one who bring So Eun into their dorm.
 
"That girl!" Since Jung Shin, Min hyuk, and Jong Hyun blocked Yong Hwa's sight, they all separate apart while point to So Eun to let Yong Hwa can see So Eun. Yong Hwa rubbing his sleepy eyes.
 
So Eun walk toward the CN Blue and greet Yong Hwa, said" Good Morning Yong Hwa Si!" So Eun's voice make Yong Hwa totally awake and recall all thing that had happened last night.
 
"How was your sleep last night?" So Eun said with her big smile on her face. 
 
So Eun's word made the CN Blue's members feeling scary, except Yong Hwa. Later, Jung Shin said" Hyeong, we really need to call the police. If not, we can't imagine what she will gonna do to us?"
 
"Yeah, Hyeong!" Jong Hyun and Min Hyuk agree with Jung Shin. However, Yong Hwa denied it. "No need to!" 
 
"MO?" Yong Hwa's response amazing the members. Jong Hyun asking Yong Hwa"WAEYO, Hyeong?"
 
"GUEDE, Hyeong!" Min Hyuk said to Yong Hwa "She is a crazy fans."
 
"She's not a crazy fans. She is" Yong Hwa want to tell the member about So Eun's identity, but So Eun stop him.
 
So Eun pull Yong Hwa to her side and tell Yong Hwa something with a very low voice "YA, you can't leak out my identity!"
 
"WAEGUEDE?" Yong Hwa was confusing "Since I already know your real identity, why can't they know?"
 
"You're my protectee, so there is no problem to tell you about my identity." So Eun explained to Yong Hwa "However, I am not supposed to leak out my identity to anyone. You made me violated the paradise's rule once already. I can't do that twice." 
 
"MO? Then what should I tell them?" Yong Hwa asking So Eun for help.
 
"Just keep our thing in secret. I don't care how you gonna introduce me." SO Eun said to Yong Hwa.
 
"NE?"Yong Hwa was deep in thought. Suddenly, Jung Shin calling Yong Hwa "Hyeong!" Three of them are so curious about the relationship between So Eun and Yong Hwa. What's going on? Hyeong felt resistant toward this girl yesterday, isn't it?? Why they are that close today? 
 
"What's going on? Why you guys are so close now?" Jung Shin asking Yong Hwa. "Who she is?"
 
"NE? She.." Yong Hwa was stammering, and said "She.... she is our assistant."
 
"MO?" Jung Shin, Min Hyuk, Jong Hyun and even So Eun was yelling out loud with their surprising face.
 
"Yeah, she gonna be our assisant for now on." Yong Hwa confirmed his sentence.
 
"NE?Hyeong, then how about Ji Hyun?" Jong Hyun asking Yong Hwa.
 
"We have four people in a group. How can Ji Hyun take care four of us at one time?" Yong Hwa answer Jong Hyun's question."Therefore, I just want to hire one more assistant to help Ji Hyun out."
 
"But this girl just said that you will have dangerous and she asked you to stay with her, isn't she?" Min Hyuk asking  YOng Hwa.
 
"A! Her actual meaning is she need a job. She didn't have any malicious thought." Yong Hwa explained to the boys.
 
"What?" Jong Hyun, Jung Shin and Min Hyuk yelled out, they looking at each other. Should we accept this explanation?
 
Thinking for a little while, Jong Hyun wake up from the shock, and said "OK, Hyeong! Then what should we call her, our new assisiant?"
 
"Her name is" Yong Hwa want to introduce So Eun to the boys; however, he got interrupted by Jong Hyun.
 
"Super Fans, what is your name?" Jong Hyun walk toward to So Eun and asked So Eun's name. Jung Shin and Min Hyuk also went up to So Eun too.
 
"NE?" Jong Hyun's appellation made So Eun confused. So Eun this kind of cute response made the boys feels so cute.
 
Got confuse for a while, So Eun clear her mind and introduce herself to the other CNBlue's memebrs,say "My name is KIM SO EUN!"
 
"KIM SO EUN?!" Jong Hyun, Jung Shin, and Min Hyuk yelled out So Eun's name while heard iut from SO EUN.
 
A second later, Min Hyuk release out his hand and say to So EUN "ANNYEOHASEYO, SO EUN si! Nice to meet you!" Min Hyuk offer So Eun a hand shake.
 
So Eun accepted Min Hyuk's greeting and shaking hand with Min Hyuk. When the time So Eun's hand and Min Hyuk's hand get together, an unusal and unfamilar feeling come toward to Min Hyuk's heart.