Trip to Japan ;)

Bad boy meets his match

 

TOKYO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

 

“Sungmin!”

 

“Sungmin!”

 

“wake up! You rabbit! Wake up! You’re so troublesome!!” Kyuhyun keeps on shooking Sungmin’s shoulder. She’s not asleep just a little tired, she’s still walking but her head lies in Kyuhyun’s shoulder. They are all now in Tokyo.

 

“Wow, Tokyo tower!” Donghae exclaimed.

 

“yeah, It’s really high and can be seen here, Cool right?” Eunhyuk said as well.

 

“Let’s go already” Kyuhyun said to them.

 

“where are we going?” Eunhyuk asked him.

 

But Ryeowook answered him “Kyuhyun has his own house in here, let’s put all of our things there before we go in a tour, Let’s just for a while, It’s so tiring while travelling you know.”

 

Then Ryeowook yawns. Yesung lend his shoulder to hers and Ryeowook gladly accepts.

 

“thank you Yesung-oppa”

 

And Yesung just smiled at her.

 

Since both Ryeowook and Sungmin feels so sleepy, they all took a cab towards Kyuhyun’s house in Japan, and since Sungmin was asleep [or the girl in their team who is fluent and can understand Japanese fully] Donghae was the one who tried to speak in Japanese but still fail so they need to wake Sungmin up so that they can fully understand once they arrived at Kyuhyun’s house. Even Kyuhyun don’t know the direction of his house since most of the time he came to Japan, he is with his father.

 

“Sungmin! Wake up!”

 

“………………..”

 

“wake up!”

 

“………………..”

 

 “I will you if you won’t wake up”

 

“………………..”

 

Kyuhyun just massage his forehead because of the stress Sungmin is giving him then he had an idea.

 

“Sungmin, look there are so many cute Bunny outside and Pumpkins, lots and lots of Bunnies and Pumpkins”

 

Sungmin opened her eyes and said “where?”

 

Kyuhyun smack her forehead.

 

“Owwww, what was that for?”

 

“That’s for sleeping during a trip!”

 

“Now, can you speak to the guy who’s driving, I can’t fully understand him.” He continued.

 

Sungmin just glared at him for ruining her sleep using her weakness [her love for rabbits and pumpkins].

 

“Ima doko dake?” she said. [where are we?]

 

“Yoshimizaka” the driver said.

 

“Stop! Stop! This is where our street is! And that is my house!” Kyuhyun said upon hearing the name of the street and seeing the big house that he is so familiar with. Thank god they waked Sungmin at the right time.

 

“tomaru, tomaru!” [stop!stop!]

 

The driver stops his taxi car.

 

Then they went off the taxi cab, before closing the door, Sungmin happily greeted the driver. “arigatou gozaimasu” [thank you very much]

 

--

 

“Wow, Kyuhyun! You’re house is so big!” Sungmin exclaimed.

 

“well, Minnie, Kyuhyun’s house in Korea is much bigger than here actually.” Ryeowook said to her.

 

Come to think of it, Sungmin never even once saw Kyuhyun’s house in Korea, because they only stayed in Ryeowook’s house so she never saw Kyuhyun’s before.

 

All of them went towards their own expective rooms, Sungmin, Donghae and Ryeowook will stay at the guestroom while Eunhyuk and Donghae will stay at Kyuhyun’s room.

 

Sungmin was happily scanning the house, it really looked like a Japanese house but with modern features. She wonders if Kyuhyun’s house has what they called the Dojo or a place you can practice your martial art skills.

 

She then went towards Kyuhyun “Kyu!”

 

“what is it?”

 

“Do you have a dojo here?”

 

“dojo?”

 

Sungmin nod.

 

 

“I guess at the back, why? But no one use that much because no one in my family is a martial artist like you.”

 

“well, can I borrow it? I want to train there.”

 

“I thought you’re sleepy and want to rest?”

 

Sungmin shook her head “Not anymore because you woke me up so please let me use the dojo?”

 

“Please?”

 

“okay fine, just don’t overwork yourself, I’d visit you later okay?”

 

Sungmin nods her head “okay, thank you Kyu.”

 

Shen then kissed Kyuhyun’s cheeks then starts going to the direction Kyuhyun said where the said place were.

 

Kyuhyun smiled while holding his cheek where Sungmin had kissed him.

 

‘silly girl’ he thought.

--

 

Sungmin looked at the dojo and she smiled as she notice that it’s really big and spaceous so she can practice freely in here. There are also equipments there to help her practice like those cements you ripped during karate, punching bags, and boards.

 

The noticed that there’s a big pond outside with small fishes in it, she remembers Donghae, her fishy friend.

 

“I guess she’s asleep at the guestroom now.”

 

“well, I want to practice now”

 

She then tied her hair up in a ponytail and wore those usual clothes used for martial arts.

 

Then without interruptions and double thoughts She started punching and doing what she knows best and it’s to train her martial arts skills, she really enjoy it, how much she can let go of her stress and problems when she’s practicing, not caring about the world.

 

She already break a lot boards and cements, and many sweats coming out from her body, and some of her hair locks already are lose from the tie, but still she continues.

 

“Now, I’m covered with sweat, Aish”

 

She looked around, well it doesn’t matter, as if a Kibum will appear again in her sight while she is practicing just like from when she was practicing before, that’s not possible and she just laugh at her thoughts.

 

“well,  I wish I have a partner for practicing, I wanna use my aikido skills.”

 

Yes, she even learned one of the basic martial arts in Japan, and that is Aikido, it’s like a self defense martial arts.

 

Sungmin really is enjoying her time there not caring about what she looks, even if she’s drench in her own sweat and her hair is a mess, it’s still okay.

 

 

SUNGMIN POV

 

“Yahhh~! I feel so refreshed!!!”

 

“but still I’m already drench in my own sweat, I guess I’d take a shower.”

 

Yeah, taking a shower after a long and tiring day, and after practicing my favorite thing to do, Martial arts, I will feel so refreshed that I won’t notice if I fell asleep already or not.

 

But as I was thinking I saw a towel suddenly dropping in front of me, I looked at the direction where it came from and I saw someone at the door.

 

“Kyuhyun?”

 

Yes. Kyuhyun was there at the dojo’s door, leaning at the wall, his arms crossed at his chest. What is he doing here?

 

“I told you, don’t overwork yourself; you’ll get sick if you take a shower after exhaustion and when you’re all drench in sweat you know”

 

I grabbed the towel underneath me and look at him again “Thanks,”

 

Then he went towards me and took the towel from me, he then wiped my face.

 

“You’re such a kid you know, aish,”

 

“shut up, I really enjoy myself when I’m practicing so I really don’t care what I look like. It depends on you if you’d still like me when I look like this or not.”

 

He then smack my forehead, Aish, why does he love smacking my head, what does he think of my head, a punching bag?

 

“Babo, I wasn’t talking about that you know, you’re just so clumsy that you might hurt yourself”

 

“and you look like a mess.”he continued.

 

“hmp” he continued wiping my face with the towel.

 

Then after Kyuhyun wiped my sweat in my face he went lower and wiped my neck.

 

As he was wiping me, he paused for a minute then look away, giving me back my towel.

 

“here, you do it yourself now and wipe yourself.”

 

What’s his problem?

 

 

--

 

 

KYUHYUN POV

 

Aish, this girl is so childish, she’s older than me but she acts and looks like a kid.

 

I mean look at her, she’s like a kid who just went out and play and now she’s all a mess.

 

But still she looks cute despite the fact that she’s looking like that.

 

I took the towel from her to wipe those sweats in her face so that she will feel much more refreshed. It’s like I’m taking care of a little 5 year old kid.

 

After I wiped her face, I wiped her neck and I notice that , she really is so white, her skin is like a snow, it’s pure and smooth.

 

Just admiring her beauty, suddenly I felt something in me, something hot.

 

Oh my God, Cho Kyuhyun. Stop what you’re thinking right now! Stop yourself before you lose control.

 

*BLUSH*

 

I then gave back Sungmin her towel, making her to wipe herself again instead of me because I might do something stupid and strange at the same time if I continue wiping her milky white skin then I turned away my gaze from her.

 

“here, you do it yourself now and wipe yourself.”

 

I was still looking away from her when she suddenly speak “Kyuhyun are you okay?”

 

“Kyuhyun?”

 

She lean closer, with worry on her face. Her face a little inch closer to mine. I can see her beautiful features, even though she’s all covered in her own sweat, her hair is a mess, but her beauty still shines above those all.

 

 

those black deep hazel orbs, those milky white skin, those pink M shaped lips, that pinchy nose... that smooth white neck...everything is just....

 

Little by Little I felt my body moving closer to her,  disappearing the gap between us when suddenly my lips touched with hers.

 

something I want...to.... Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

You’ll lose your sanity because of her.