PAST

Bad boy meets his match

 

After the test

 

“yah! It’s so hard! I think my brain isn’t here anymore.” Sungmin complains to Donghae while rubbing her forehead.

 

“What do you mean your brain isn’t there, your brain isn’t there from the start!” Kyuhyun told her.

 

“You’re being mean again, you jerk!”

 

“I was just telling the truth.”

 

“I hate you.”

 

“I love you too, Minnie, don’t be angry anymore. “ then he flashed a sweet smile to Sungmin.

 

“I told you that we’d be going out today right? Let’s go?” he continued while hugging his beloved lover.

 

“yah! Too much PDA! Get a room, you two!” Eunhyuk complains.

 

“Tch, you’re just jealous, why won’t you just date that fish over there.” Kyuhyun replied him his hand pointing at Donghae.

 

Both Eunhyuk and Donghae blushed as their reaction from what Kyuhyun said.

 

Sungmin smack Kyuhyun’s head.

 

“Owwww! What was that for?”

 

“For being such a bighead, Don’t tease Donghae and Eunhyuk, sooner or later, both of them will realize they like each other okay? So shut your mouth, you imbecile!”

 

“where’s Ryeowook and Kibum anyway?” she continued.

 

“yeah, where are they?” Donghae followed up.

 

“My cousin after the test, she went to that biology teacher she’s crushing over, while that snow white, I don’t know, maybe with his dwarves.” Kyuhyun sarcastically said.

 

Sungmin smack his head again.

 

“Owww, what was that for again??”

 

“Don’t insult Kibum-ah! You jerk”

 

“One more smack and I’ll punish you! Ugly rabbit!”

 

“Hmp!” Sungmin turned her gaze away from Kyuhyun.

 

“So shall we go already? It’s our first date you know.”

 

Sungmin nod then she grabbed Donghae and Eunhyuk’s hand. “Let’s go, hae, hyuk... Let’s leave this guy alone.”

 

Then she drags them towards the school door.

 

“hey! I said date not a get together! Why are they coming?” Kyuhyun was yelling while following them.

 

“Then don’t come with us if you don’t want them to come with me. Bleh!”

 

‘aish! This girl is such a pain’ he thought.

 

“Minnie why did you even dragged us, it’s your’s and Kyuhyun’s date right? Why do we need to come with you?” Donghae whispered to Sungmin’s ears while they are still walking.

 

She already let go of Eunhyuk and Donghae,  She is walking side by side with Donghae while at the back of them are the two boys, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun.

 

“Well, you also want to have a good time with Hyukkie, right Hae?” She said making Donghae blushed then covers sungmin’s mouth. “ssshhhhhh! What if he heard you?”

 

Sungmin took Donghae’s hand away from her face.

 

“Don’t worry, he won’t, I just want you to be happy alright?”

 

“I know that you like him, Hae... and I’m happy for you, you’ve been a good help to me and my relationship with Kyuhyun, if you and the other’s weren’t there maybe Kyuhyun and I were still fighting at this moment and unaware of our feelings so...as a repay I want you to be happy and have a good time with Hyuk, Hae... let yourself fall in love again. I know that you love him. Don’t hide it anymore.” Sungmin continued.

 

“b...but your date with Kyuhyun?”

 

“It’s okay, I’m always together with that fox, and I can always go out with him... and this will still be date actually, just  a double date, me and Kyuhyun, you and Eunhyuk. So go for it, Hae.”

 

“thank you Min”

 

As they are walking they notice someone who came closer to them. Someone familiar to both Donghae and Sungmin. They have their eyes wide open when they saw the guy’s face. Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk just stare to whom that guy is, who is he that the two girls look like they saw a ghost.

 

“Sungmin, Donghae...”

 

They just remained silent until Donghae spoke.

 

“Siwon?”

 

“Hae, I missed you.” He then hugged Donghae. Making eunhyuk gasped and Sungmin glared at him.

 

Donghae didn’t hugged back because she’s still in shock and traumatized from their past.

 

Kyuhyun leaned closer to Sungmin and whispered “Who’s that muscular guy?”

 

Sungmin answered “That’s Donghae’s ex boyfriend... the guy who left her and blamed me.”

 

Eunhyuk heard what Sungmin said and he can feel all of his system boil.

 

‘so this is the guy who broke Donghae’s heart, destroy Sungmin and Donghae’s friendship , ruined Sungmin’s personality for a long time and now he came back as if nothing happened.’ He thought.

 

He suddenly grabbed Siwon’s hand off Donghae then pulls Donghae towards him.

 

“Hey, what are you doing?” Siwon complains

 

“are you his boyfriend or something?” he continued. Donghae was just staring at Eunhyuk who’s still hugging him. Tears forming in her eyes because her past and her present are in front of her right now, she knows that she hasn’t fully moved on from the pain that that guy gave her but she knows that Eunhyuk and the others help her from it, it’s only pain that she remembers from Siwon, unlike Eunhyuk who gave her so much care and love.

 

“Yes, I am so you have no right to hug or something my girlfriend, got that?” Eunhyuk straightforwardly replied to Siwon, Donghae just stared at him, blushing. Siwon stands up and was about to go when Eunhyuk stopped him, held his shoulder and turned him around. Once Siwon turned around he quickly punched him making him fell on the floor.

 

“That’s for hurting Donghae before and leaving her.” He said to the man at the floor holding his mouth that has blood in it. He really wants to beat this guy up because of the too much hur he gave to Donghae before. he's the reason why Donghae and Sungmin had their friendship in a misunderstanding before.

 

Then Kyuhyun moved forward and kick that guy’s leg hard that he held it as well.

 

“what’s your problem...who are you anyway? Why did you kick me, .” Siwon said to Kyuhyun whose also glaring at him.

 

“That’s for blaming Sungmin for all the stupid things you did.” Kyuhyun's eyes are like daggers wanted to kill him. Why not, Kyuhyun really hates this guy for hurting also Sungmin, for ruining her friendship with her bestfriend from the past, and making Sungmin hide herself for the past years.

 

Then Sungmin also kick Siwon’s sensitive parts.

 

“Oww, Sungmin, why’d...you” he can’t speak properly due to the heavy pain he’s feeling.

 

And that’s for making donghae cry for a long time, you . You shouldn’t have returned, you just hurt her enough.

 

Then they all turned around leaving the guy squirming in pain.

 

--

 

They are now sitting in a park bench, Donghae and Sungmin are sitting there while Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun went to buy some drinks for them.

 

“are you okay now, Hae?”

 

“Yes, I am, Minnie.”

 

“are you still thinking about that freakin Siwon again? Want me to kick him hard again?”

 

Donghae just giggled.

 

“You’re funny Min, but I’m not thinking about him, I’m thinking about Eunhyuk... when he said that I am his girlfriend, I feel really happy. Like I want it to be real rather than just a play he did so that Siwon would stop bugging me.”

 

“You really like Hyukkie that much, Hae?”

 

Donghae shyly nods at her bestfriend.

 

“Then why won’t you tell him how you feel, once you tell him, it will all come out and you’ll feel refresh.”

 

“B...But Min, what if it will fail just like in Siwon’s?”

 

Sungmin held her bestfriend’s hand.

 

“Hae, don’t think about that, don’t compare Siwon to Eunhyuk, Siwon’s a jerk and Eunhyuk’s a nice guy, I know that he likes you as well, just tell him okay? I’d drag Kyuhyun somewhere to give you a free time, Okay?”

 

Donghae just nods again.

 

When Sungmin and Donghae noticed that the two boys are back,

 

“we’re back” Eunhyuk gladly said to them.

 

Sungmin hurriedly stands up and held Kyuhyun’s arms.

 

“wait, are you two going home now?” Eunhyuk asked Sungmin.

 

“Ahhh, No! We’d just be going now for our date.” Sungmin waved her hand.

 

‘Finally, alone time with Sungmin’ Kyuhyun thought.

 

“yeah, Bye” Kyuhyun happily said to them.

 

“So, Hae, Hyuk, we’d be going now... We’ll have our own time now together, I’ll see you later.” Sungmin said dragging Kyuhyun away.

 

“Okay, Bye” Eunhyuk waved his hands towards them.

 

 

Donghae was just keeping quiet there. She needs to sum up all her courage to tell Eunhyuk how she feels. It’s all to this time. She needs to confess now.