Yewook!

Bad boy meets his match

 

“Kyuhyun!”

 

“Kyuuuuuu!!! Pay attention to me!”

 

“Kyuhyun!!!”

 

Kyuhyun then came back to all of his senses from his daydream, when he noticed that his now “GIRLFRIEND” is waving her hands in front of him.

 

“Uhh…sorry…what is it again?”

 

Sungmin pouts. “yah! You’re not even paying attention you jerk.” She looked closely to his eyes. They are right now in Sungmin’s room, studying again. Sungmin is just wearing a plain shirt and a jogging pants, her hair is in ponytail and she’s wearing her nerd glasses that she used to wear before when she was pretending to be a boy.

 

“Sorry… It’s just that, I still can’t believe it.” Looking at Sungmin while embarrass.

 

“Still can’t believe what?” Sungmin asked him curiously.

 

“Well…you know….that you…and I are actually…” he can’t continue because embarrassment is taking over him. Sungmin notices it and finds it cute.

 

“You know, Kyuhyun, for a ert and a playboy, seeing you embarrass right now, makes me smile, I never thought that a ert like you could actually love someone seriously and be embarrass…” she giggles.

 

“shut up, it’s your fault you know…”

 

“why is it my fault? I didn’t made you a playboy before you know.”

 

“It’s not that stupid, you made me feel this way. I really enjoy my life before when I used to play with many girls,”

 

“ah, so you’re not enjoying your life now that I came?” Sungmin asked him sarcastically raising one of her eyebrow.

 

“That’s not that, it’s different… definitely different” then he looked seriously towards Sungmin’s eyes.

 

“You made me enjoy my life without playing with anyone just simply being by my side.”

 

Sungmin punched Kyuhyun’s face softly, “Yah! You’re being corny! Let’s stop this cheezyness already and tutor me already.”

 

Kyuhyun leaned forward to Sungmin and whispered “I love you Lee Sungmin.” Making Sungmin blushed.

 

“yah! I said stop it already… hahaha… I already know that okay? So teach me now the lesson, Sir Kyuhyun.” Then she gave him a peck on the lips.

 

And Kyuhyun just smiled. He and Sungmin is now officially a couple and happiness is overwhelming his entire system because he really loves this girl.

 

 

--

 

“You’ve been doing great lately.” Kyuhyun complimented Sungmin.

 

Sungmin just smile at him.

 

“You answer properly most of my questions.”

 

Sungmin just smile at him again. she's happy that Kyuhyun now is not yelling at her but complimenting her.

 

“For that I shall give you a reward.”

 

Sungmin turned to him. “a reward?”

 

“remember our deal?”

 

“deal?”

 

“you know, where if I win, You’d give me a kiss and if you win…” Kyuhyun haven’t finish because Sungmin interrupted him “If I win I’d punch you…so I should punch your face now!”

 

Sungmin said smiling as she ready her hand Kyuhyun leaned towards her and stare at her seriously. “No, I change the deal, I’d just give you a reward instead of you punching my handsome face.”

 

“handsome face? Are you joking? Your face is nowhere near a handsome face” Sungmin laughed.

 

“yes, handsome face, this handsome face that you love so much.”

 

“boastful, You’re too full for yourself, Cho Kyuhyun.”

 

“well then, as you say so, so shall I give you your reward?”

 

“what kind of a reward is th—“

 

Sungmin wasn’t able to continue when Kyuhyun came closer and whispered “THIS” and ravish her lips.

 

“y..yaah…no..mmm..K…Kyu…hyun” When Sungmin escaped the kiss “Yah! No erted thoughts Cho Kyuhyun! Look at my lips it’s swollen” both of their faces are just mere inch from each other, they are staring at each other’s orbs. Kyuhyun just gave her a seductive smile. “I told you it’s your fault for making me like this, you’re too y to resist,  Blame yourself for always making me aroused.”

 

“yah! I will definitely punch you, you know, I’m an expert martial artist and I can kick you if I want… so move away!” hiding her face in embarrassment.

 

“that’s the best right Minnie, being a martial artist…so you’re way more flexible than other people, It’d be more fun.”

 

Sungmin is really blushing right now.

 

“No! I’d punch you if you try to make a move again.”

 

Kyuhyun being a respectful boyfriend have to agree even if he don’t want to. He’s Cho Kyuhyun whose used to being a ert but needs to restrain himself for Sungmin. She’s the boss. He can’t do anything about that.

 

“You are only allowed to kiss me and that’s that.” She continued.

 

“wha??? Only a kiss?” he complained.

 

“yes, Only a kiss… or maybe I should also forbid you in kissing me and we should only just look at each other or just holding hands.”

 

“hey, hey! You can’t do that, You already forbid me in going further so why forbid me In kissing you. You know that I like to kiss you all day.”

 

Sungmin smiles. “then okay, just kissing Cho Kyuhyun, and no more.”

 

“Aish, fine, As long as it’s okay to kiss you then I’m fine with it, I’d just wait for you until you're ready”

 

“that’s a good boy.” Sungmin said and patted his boyfriend’s head. Kyuhyun just glared at her. “Is that the proper way to treat your boyfriend? You’re treating me like a dog.”

 

“well you are a fox, so it’s okay. You’re gonna teach me now properly?”

 

Kyuhyun just nod like a child, he knows he really can’t win over Sungmin.

 

Then they study always together, Kyuhyun is always tutoring her, it makes him smile seeing Sungmin trying her best to answer all of the questions, her perseverance and will is one of the reasons why Kyuhyun likes her so much.

 

--

 

During the test day.

 

“yah, I’m sooooo nervous! Nervous nervous nervous!” Sungmin keeps on screaming her lungs out and going in circle.

 

“yah, Minnie, stop going in circle, it won’t help you, you’re just making me confused!” Ryeowook said to her trying to calm her.

 

“But…But… what if I fail??”

 

“You won’t fail! Kyuhyun taught you right? Trust yourself”

 

“But…But…”

 

Kyuhyun was just there standing, watching his girlfriend going hysterical while his cousin calming his girlfriend.

 

Kyuhyun getting irritated by his girlfriend’s action went to their direction.

 

Kyuhyun kissed her lips not caring if everyone can see it. Sungmin stare blankly at him when he broke the kiss, it’s just a mere peck of touch.

 

“Now, will you stop on freaking out?” He said while their faces are so close in mere inch.

 

Sungmin was still just staring into space.

 

But then she reacts “yah! Why’d you need to do that??”

 

“Now my mind is completely blank.”

 

Kyuhyun cupped her face. Many students are looking at them but the hell Kyuhyun cares.

 

“Look, Minnie, I know you can do it, you’ve been really good in studying so don’t freak out, chill, relax and after answering the test, let’s go out, just the two of us, okay? I’d be here cheering for you.”

 

“Woooowww~! My cousin is Such a sweet boyfriend!” Ryeowook happily shrieked.

 

“How cute.”

 

“What a sweet couple.”

 

They can hear students cheering.

 

This is so embarrassing. >/////////<

 

Sungmin just nod to her boyfriend, Kyuhyun’s right, she shouldn’t freak out, she needs to be calm. Calm. Calm. Relax.!

 

 

Kyuhyun won’t leave her side. She can do it.

 

“Aigooooo~! Being lovey dovey at this early in the morning.” Eunhyuk greeted them.

 

“why won’t you court your beautiful fish so that you won’t be jealous of us.” Kyuhyun said to him.

 

“hahahaha,  I don’t want to, beside I’m happy just being friends with Hae, that’s already okay.”

 

“Okay your face, I know how much you want her, you monkey.” Kyuhyun .

 

“Keep your mouth shut you brat, I’m not as erted as you.” Eunhyuk glared at him.

 

Sungmin and Ryeowook are just laughing watching Kyuhyun teasing Eunhyuk and Eunhyuk blushing. But suddenly walked into them, a guy wearing a laboratory gown, a teacher maybe? It also has a turtle in his hands.

 

“Excuse me, students but Do you know where’s the faculty room?” the teacher asked them, they looked at them and they were surprised, well actually Sungmin and Ryeowook were surprised, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk was just staring at the older male.

 

“Are you a teacher here sir?” Ryeowook asked him.

 

“Yeah, I’m new, I just graduated this year, I look so young right?” He jokingly said. The guy who was wearing a laboratory gown has glasses and a bit tall, he has long black hair and an ear pierce, he doesn’t look like a bad boy because those ear pierce fits him perfectly, he looks cool.

 

“Yes, sir, how old are you, you look kinda the same age as us, what subject are you going to teach?” Ryeowook continued asking like she is interested in him or something.

 

“I’m only 19, Yeah, I graduate so fast, I’m going to teach biology , this upcoming semester…”

 

“wow, you really are young for a teacher.” Ryeowook continued and  complimented him.

 

“Thank you, so can you tell me where’s the faculty, Miss?”

 

“I’ll accompany you to it, Sir, I’m Kim Ryeowook.”

 

“Ahh, thank you Ryeowook, I’m Kim Jong Woon but many people calls me Yesung, Call me Yesung,” then he walks towards the direction of Ryeowook, they walk together and Yesung said bye to Sungmin and the others.

 

“This seems kinda interesting, My cousin is finally infected with the stupid love virus.” Kyuhyun smirked.

 

“Hey! Don’t say that it’s a stupid love virus!” Sungmin hit his forehead.

 

“Fine, you violent amazona.”

 

 

“Yah, I’m so happy with Wookie, I think she’s in love.” Sungmin said happily.