eunhae

Bad boy meets his match

 

“Yah, what are we doing here?” Kyuhyun complained to his lover who keeps on hiding underneath a bush, so that they can watch Donghae and Eunhyuk talking.

 

“Shhhh! Will you keep your mouth shut? They may see us okay?” keeps on shooing her lover so that the other two won’t see them.

 

“What the hell are you doing? Don’t tell me you’re going to eavesdrop on their conversation?” Kyuhyun asked her.

 

“I just want to know what will happened between them, Will donghae be able to tell Eunhyuk what she feels, Hwaiting Hae, I’d be here supporting you.” Sungmin said still holding her lover with her while both of them hide in a near bush while they watch Donghae and Eunhyuk secretly.

 

“You know what, you can support your fish bestfriend if you stop on eavesdropping on their private conversation.” He answered irritatedly looking at his lover whose paying attention just to Donghae and Eunhyuk.

 

aish, I said that we’d go out on a date together just the two of us and now she’s only paying attention to those two, it’s not even her business on how these two will go. This girl is such a pain in the , she cares to those two than me.’ He thought.

 

“Aish, Donghae why aren’t you saying anything, confess already.” Sungmin said and Kyuhyun just stared at her, she really is just paying her attention to the two.

 

“yah! Will you pay attention to me and not them.” He complained but Sungmin just shrugged it and still just watched the other two.

 

“I had it already.” Then he carried Sungmin bridal style. Both Donghae and Eunhyuk noticed them when Kyuhyun stands up and carrying Sungmin.

 

“Kyuhyun.”“Sungmin.” Both Donghae and Eunhyuk said and Kyuhyun just smirked at them. “Sorry, I’d just take this naughty rabbit somewhere, enjoy your time you lovebirds, I mean monkey and fish… See you later.”

 

Then he turned his back away from Donghae and Eunhyuk.

 

“yah, Cho Kyuhyun put me down! I wanna see what Donghae and Eunhyuk are going to do, I wanna hear them confess! Put me down right now! You jerk!!!! Yaahhh!!! Cho Kyuhyunnnn!!”

 

Both of them can hear Sungmin complaining to kyuhyun while Kyuhyun just shrugged everything she is saying and still keeps on carrying her.

 

When Donghae and Eunhyuk can’t see the lovers anymore even their shadows, they were just staring at the direction where the lovers went.

 

“those two really looks like a married couple right? They always fight a lot but you can see that they like each other so much.” Eunhyuk said to lighten up the mood still staring at the direction where Kyuhyun and Sungmin went.

 

“yeah. I envy them so much…” Donghae also followed up.

 

‘Hae, you need to sum up all your courage to tell him how you feel’ she thought.

 

Feeling her heart racing faster and faster of the thought of confessing her love.

 

She knows that she is in love with him. Yes she does. From the moment that he stands beside her, when she needed someone the most, from the moment that she needs someone to give her courage, even if that guy is just a stranger, he still gave him his warm hands and help her to be her right now. Without him, she may not be able to be who she is right now, she may not be able to reconcile her friendship with her bestfriend because that guy gave her strength to do what she needs to do.

 

Donghae became a better person because of him, because of his help and she knows that from that time her feelings for him grow.

 

She needs to sum up everything so that she can express those feelings inside of her that keeps on growing as time goes by.

 

She then looks at Eunhyuk.

 

“H…Hyuk…” She said while stuttering holding her chest, feeling her heart that keeps on *thumping *thumping.

 

Eunhyuk held her forehead. “are you okay now, Hae?”

 

Donghae just stared at him.

 

“What do you mean? I’m fine you know.” She said.

 

Then Eunhyuk leaned to her so that he can see Donghae in eye level.

 

“I don’t mean that hae, I mean are you okay now with your ex? He’s not bugging you right now, right?”

 

Donghae stared at him,  so eunhyuk was concerned about her so much that he even thinks about her right now, Eunhyuk is such a gentleman to him that Donghae’s feelings keeps on growing and growing for him.

 

Donghae shook her head. She’s not affected with Siwon anymore because she knows that she don’t like him anymore.. her heart isn’t a prisoner for Siwon anymore, it’s for the guy right in front of him, why can’t Eunhyuk see that?

 

Eunhyuk then smiles at her.

 

“You know what Hae, I envy him so much… he already have something that I want so much yet he just treat you as a trash… it’s so unfair, right? Something that you always you wish you have would be treated as a trash by someone else.”

 

Donghae stared at him. Confused by what he said. What is he talking about. Those words are making her heart beat faster.

 

“w…What do you mean by that, Eunhyuk?”

 

Eunhyuk sighed and cupped his face in embarrassment.

 

“Hae, I know this isn’t the right time to tell you this but…I… I really like you so much… I know that you still like your ex but, I hate him because he treats you trash when for me, having you with me is already a dream,,  I really like you even though I can’t have you… so stupid of me right?” he confessed to her, he knows his face is red because of the things he said but he just wants Donghae to know what he feels.

 

Donghae just stared at him, still shock from all the words she heard. Those words she wanted to hear. Right now struck her. The person right in front of her is the guy she really likes and unknowingly confessed to her.

 

Tears forming in her eyes, she then moved towards Eunhyuk, holding his chin raising it so that their eyes can meet.

 

“Hyukkie…,”

 

Eunhyuk keeps on bowing his head to hide his embarrassment but Donghae cups his face so that she can have a view of Eunhyuk’s face. She still finds it cute even though he is now as red as a tomato..

 

“Hyukkie, please look at me…” Even though Eunhyuk is embarrass, he still follows what Donghae wants him to do so he looked into Donghae’s beautiful eyes.

 

“Hyukkie, thank you for being so nice to me, for filling up the emptiness in me… I know as well that this maybe one lame confession but… I also like you… I don’t like Siwon anymore. It’s you that I like. Without you anymore, I can’t live my life properly.”

 

Eunhyuk had his eyes wide open.

 

“H…hae… you..you’re joking…right?”

 

Then Donghae hugged him.

 

“No I am not, Hyuk, I really like you, You made me better to who I am right now, you made me see who I am. I know that we don’t know each other for a long time but I really like you okay? I like you so much. Please let me be your girlfriend.”

 

Eunhyuk then hugged her back and gave her a peck on her lips.

 

“I love you, Hae… I’d be so proud to be your boyfriend.”

 

“I love you too Hyuk.”

 

 Then they both just hugged each other.

 

 

--

 

Meanwhile the Kyumin couple is…

 

“let me go kyuhyun!”

 

“lemme go!”

 

Sungmin keeps on complaining to her boyfriend who seems ignoring her and keeps on carrying her, many people are now staring at them with amusement and confusion.

 

“such a cute couple. What a handsome guy and a pretty girl.”

 

“are they having a fight?”

 

“awww, lover’s quarrel”

 

They can hear many people around them talking and Kyuhyun is just ignoring them even Sungmin.

 

When they are already at the park Kyuhyun just suddenly let go of Sungmin making her fell her back on the floor.

 

“Owww! That hurts! You should have landed me properly! jerk” she complains while holding her that hit the floor.

 

Kyuhyun just stare at her with sarcasm on his face.

 

Sungmin stands up and complains “ aish! I want to see how Donghae confess to Eunhyuk, now I won’t be able to see it thanks to you.”

 

“well, you shouldn’t eavesdrop on other people’s conversation , ugly rabbit.”

 

“I just want to see how she confess, I’m not eavesdropping.”

 

“Yes you are.”

 

“No I am not.”

 

“Aish, You know what, if we aren’t in a public place like this, I would have definitely you already.”

 

By those words Sungmin blushed hard.

 

“Shut up! You’re still as ert as ever.”

 

“well, that’s your punishment you airhead, I said a DATE, and a date means just the two of us, then you suddenly brought that fish and that monkey with us then when I thought that we’d have our own alone time, you would just put your attention to them and their conversation, is that what you called a DATE, stupid?”

 

Sungmin saw irritation and embarrassment in Kyuhyun’s face. Somehow it made her happy seeing kyuhyun jealous even with her bestfriend.

 

She caress his cheeks.

 

“Don’t tell me my handsome erted fox boyfriend is jealous?”

 

Kyuhyun just turned her gaze away from Sungmin “hmp, isn’t it that obvious, stupid?”

 

“sorry, My handsome kyu… my attention maybe with them right now but you do know that…” then she grabbed Kyuhyun’s hands and placed it to her chest. “that my heart is for you, right?”

 

Kyuhyun is now blushing so hard with Sungmin’s sweet words of assurance that he’s the only guy that she loves.

 

“Sungmin, I can touch your you know, so that’s mine too.?”

 

“aish, you’re such a ert, I was talking about my heart not my .” Making Sungmin irritated, she just let her heart out and Kyuhyun showed just his erted side.

 

Then kyuhyun hugged her. “I was just joking, my cute bunny…, you know that I love you so much… Don’t be angry anymore. Okay?”

 

He leaned towards her, making their eyes met.

 

“I love you so much Lee Sungmin. Shall we enjoy our date today? Do you want me to get you an ice cream?”

 

Sungmin then smiles at him and nods like a little child.

 

“Okay, I’d be right back, just stay there.” He made her sit at one of a bench at the park.

 

Kyuhyun went to buy and ice cream while Sungmin sat at a bench looking at the sweet environment she’s at.

 

She was observing the trees, the beautiful birds, the children playing when suddenly someone covered her eyes.

 

“Yah, Who is it?”

 

“Kyuhyun?” she keeps on saying but the person who covered her eyes, doesn’t speak. Because of irritation on the person that doesn’t speak to her she pinch that person’s hand making it growl in awe.

 

“Ouch! Why’d you need to pinch me so hard? Sis?”

 

Sungmin turned around and saw a familiar figure.

 

“Sungjin?”