Hide me. Too much overload!

Bad boy meets his match

 

There’s something in her that no matter what she did, what she looks like, no matter how I stop myself , something in her is pulling me towards her and make me move closer to her.

 

“Kyuhyun?”

 

Sungmin felt her boyfriend leaning closer to her, their eyes meeting, their faces getting closer and closer, and she can feel that Kyuhyun wants to kiss her and she also knows that with this boy’s presence in front of her, She could never resist those sweet lips of him, she wants to drown on those kisses forever. She just closed her eyes, waiting for the latter to kiss him.

 

I used to be a flirt.

 

Seeing Sungmin waiting for him, Kyuhyun finally obliged, and bent so that his face and Sungmin’s are facing each other.

 

I used to be a player.

 

He closed his eyes.

 

I used to be a ert.

 

Closer and closer, until their lips met for a kiss.

 

I used to be emotionless

 

Gentle and warm kiss.

 

But you changed me…

 

They are sharing just a simple yet full of affection kiss, no force, no ravishing, but just a gentle one that’s showing how much they love each other.

 

How much they want each other.

 

Once they have broken up the kiss, they still have their faces close with each other. They both opened their eyes, looking at their reflection, those eyes that’s full of emotions and love.

 

“Kyu…” she said softly looking at his eyes, his dark loveable eyes. Looking at him makes her think about everything about the latter. How his beauty shines above everyone. How his smirks are so attractive but his gentle smiles are better and that she’s the only one who has the priviledge to always see that. Those brown now black locks of smooth hair in him, everything about this guy, is the reason why she admires him so much. Even if their first meeting isn’t such a good beginning, she knows deep within her heart, she has already been captivated by him and she knows she can’t live without him anymore without being by his side.

 

Kyuhyun was just staring at her, she’s still the most beautiful creature in this world for him even though she’s covered in dirt and sweat. She’s still as pretty as how he defined her, Doll.

 

He placed his finger to Sungmin’s face to caress her cheeks.

 

He’s admiring her, everything about her. How she changed him in her unexpected ways. How Sungmin saw through him and how she manage to bring life to his boring dull life.

 

He looks at her, wanting to kiss her endlessly. Wanting to be with her, Everything he wants to show to Sungmin how much he loves her and how much he wants her.

 

*SNAP*

 

‘Cho Kyuhyun, snap out of it, you already promised her that you’ll wait for her and you until you’re both ready, stop what you’re thinking’ he thought.

 

Redness painted in his face again due to his thoughts.

 

You can’t stop it, Kyuhyun is in his teenage life, and thinking of those kind of thoughts is part of puberty, he is a guy after all and guys have those urges no matter how much they control themselves, but still he needs to hold those urges, because it’s Sungmin we are talking about, the girl he wants to treasure the most.

 

He moved backwards from Sungmin and looked away.

 

Sungmin was surprised by his action, surprised and confused.

 

“sorry” he mutters hiding his blushing face.

 

“why, what’s wrong?” she asked moving closer to Kyuhyun.

 

“Please, Min, don’t come closer” he stopped her before she could come closer again because if she comes closer, he may not be able to stop himself anymore.

 

“b..but Kyu”

 

“Please Min… for the good of both of us please…don’t…I’d be…g...going now, I just check up on you…s…so” then he turned around and went to the direction of the door to escape this heat that’s driving him crazy, this heat that he can only feel when he is with her.

 

But before he could leave, he felt a hug from behind, she hugged him again and made him freeze where he was standing. She just tightly hugged him, not wanting to let go. Unknown to her, Kyuhyun is at his peak of his sanity since when Sungmin hugged him, Kyuhyun can feel Sungmin’s chest at his back, even if he doesn’t want to think about it, it’s seriously driving him crazy already and making his sanity thin.

 

“Min, please let go of me.” He said.

 

“No” she selfishly replied still not letting go of Kyuhyun.

 

‘Why are you so like that? Even I, is being a little paranoid right now, just being close to you, but if it’s Kyuhyun, I…I…know this is right, right?’ she thought.

 

“Please Min, just this moment, stop being so childish, and let go of me…because I’m at the peak of my sanity already… I don’t want to do a thing that you’ll definitely hate me for sure…so please, let go”

 

Then slowly Sungmin let him go but he used her martial arts moves and turn Kyuhyun around and kick him so that he’ll fell.

 

“Owww, Why—“ he said but was interrupted when Sungmin kissed him.

 

His eyes were wide opened due to shock, Sungmin was kissing him hungrily and she’s right on top of him.

 

‘what the hell’s with this girl? Does she really want to drive me crazy?’ he thought.

 

He is trying to push her away but Sungmin still holding him to the ground. She broke the kiss and grin at Kyuhyun “ Don’t even think about it Kyuhyunnie… I maybe just a girl but…I’m not weak, I can pin you here on the floor if I want to.”

 

Kyuhyun’s face really now is painted with redness since their position is definitely an awkward situation.

 

“Min, Let me go! What the hell!!!!”

 

“I don’t want to”

 

“B…But –“

 

“But what? But you may do something to me? Something bad?”

 

Kyuhyun shyly nods, so Sungmin was also thinking the same way as he was thinking.

 

“Kyuhyun, we both know that you are a genius, and haven’t it come up to your mind that, if you try something bad to me, I may be able to kick your since I am a martial artist, you lying on the floor right now, being pushed by me, is already a proof that I can hurt you if you’ll do something to me, so it ONLY MEANS THAT WHATEVER YOU’RE THINKING RIGHT NOW, THE REASON I AM NOT PUSHING YOU AWAY IS BECAUSE EVEN ME, IS WAITING FOR YOU TO DO IT TOO. I want you to do it too, you psycho!”

 

Kyuhyun was just starring at Sungmin, he’s shock by what Sungmin said to him, so even her feels the same way as he do.

 

“B…But…you’re not ready…right?”

 

“In having ? Maybe so,but, I hate it when you’re forcing to control yourself.”

 

“You were a playboy before and I fell in love with you, and a creepy ert is part of your personality, I am in love with a ert right before you became my boyfriend so please, stop trying to change yourself too much just because you want to treasure me, I appreciate that, but I fell in love with you just the way you are…even if you are an annoying ert,”

 

“You even restrain yourself from kissing me, how many days that it has been that we last kiss? I mean… I like your gentle kisses but I also like you when you know…you’re being bold and pushy, I like that rude bastard Cho Kyuhyun…so please don’t stop yourself, don’t overcontrol yourself just because of me, okay?”

 

Sungmin held Kyuhyun’s hand and placed it in her chest.

 

 

“I miss that boy I love who said that he can’t live a day without kissing me.”

 

Sungmin leaned forward again and gave him another peck on the lips,

 

She stared at his eyes. “you’re my Rude erted Prince and I love you for that okay?”

 

Kyuhyun finally understands Sungmin’s point. She is right, Right after that Wine incident with her where he promised to control himself for her, he haven’t been that pushy to her, he tries his best to be a gentleman to her as far as controlling himself so much that even just a simple touch and passionate kiss he won’t do to Sungmin.

 

He tried his best to stop his urges and pleasures, but to treat her like a treasure.

 

And Sungmin hates it seeing him like that, trying his best to change for her.

 

There’s no point for him anymore to hide and stop himself because Sungmin trusts him and accepts him even of those negative naughty traits of him.

 

“You know what Min… Wrong Move.” He said while smirking.

 

Kyuhyun gave out his famour smirk to his girlfriend.

 

Sungmin smiles at this, “Finally you’re back to normal… the evil prince” she said.

 

Then Kyuhyun flipped her over, making them switch places, Sungmin at the bottom of him and him on top of her. Prisoning her in his arms.

 

“Don’t change the subject Min…I said Wrong Move”

 

Sungmin looked at him confusedly “What do you mean wrong move.”

 

“If you didn’t say those words to me and just let me leave a while ago, you wouldn’t be in this situation right now, you do know that I was controlling myself from touching you all the while I am here and now you just gave me a motivation to do that.”

 

Sungmin also smirked at his boastful boyfriend, of course she is Cho Kyuhyun’s girlfriend so she must have that talent for having an attractive smirk, she won’t lose by her boyfriend.

 

“And so Cho Kyuhyun, I am not afraid of you… as I’ve said I can easily knock you off if you’d try anything I won’t like since I am a martial artist, it’ll be easy for me.”

 

She then tried to break free but Kyuhyun pinned her tight to the floor. She can’t move, Kyuhyun is leaning closer to her.

 

“you maybe a martial artist Min, but I am still a guy. Your strength is nowhere near mine.”

 

“and I do know that you will definitely like what I am going to do to you.” He said again, smirking. Sungmin now feels embarrassment pooling inside her, making her face red.

 

“yah, Cho Kyuhyun, don’t you dare! I am all covered in sweat and dirt.”

 

“and so, you’re still y.”

 

“b…but –“ before she can finish Kyuhyun already ravished her pink M shaped lips.

 

 

‘he really is back to the normal rude erted prince’ she thought and just kissed him back placing her arms around his neck to deepen the kiss.