House Meeting

Bad boy meets his match

 

SUNGMIN POV

 

Wow, Is it me or is it just Ryeowook keeps on cleaning the house, cooking and styling whatever, it’s like she’s excited for something.

 

I saw Kyuhyun sitting on a couch at the living room.

 

Kyuhyun.

 

*BLUSH*

 

Calm yourself Minnie, right. Yesterday both of us went home looking like a retard because of too much drama at the park. Aish, stop thinking so many things Minnie. You and Kyuhyun are okay with each other, as he said so himself.

 

I approach him.

 

“Kyu, what’s wrong with Wookie?”

 

He just looked at me then replied “She’s just excited because in today’s the day that I invited that turtle guy in here remember?”

 

Ahh, I remember now, yeah, he invited Yesung to come over here tonight so that we could talk about the vacation trip they want. A vacation trip where we all can spend our time with.

 

I looked at Kyuhyun.

 

I know he’s a one mean bastard, he’s a jerk, he’s rude and cold towards many people but it’s just part of his cold image, deep down I know he is nice and caring, like a tsundere in a manga.

 

[ A/N: *tsundere =  search for it in wikipedia, it's like Cho Kyuhyun in the story.]

 

I like reading Japanese books,  that’s why I kinda know those terms.

 

He doesn’t want to ruined his bad boy image that’s why he is pretending to be like that.

 

I know that he planned this vacation so that Ryeowook could spend her time with Yesung, and for her to take courage in confessing her feelings to our teacher.

 

That’s also his reason why he invited him over, so that Ryeowook would be happy. Even if he won’t admit it, I know he wants Ryeowook to be happy.

 

He’s just so unexpressive of his feelings.

 

Just like what Eunhyuk said Kyuhyun is used to attentions giving to him without asking therefore he usually receiver rather than gives, I know that he wants to change that, that’s why he is doing this, sooner or later, he will be able to express his feelings properly. I know Kyuhyun can do that.

 

“Kyu” I said towards him.

 

“what?”

“You really love your cousin right?”

 

He suddenly looked to me, one eyebrow raised.

 

“the s wrong with you? Where did you got that illusion from?”

 

“I got that from you and it’s not an illusion because it’s the truth, you did this vacation trip and this meeting at your house to help her get the chance to spend her time with Yesung because you know that Ryeowook is shy when it comes to love.”

 

He then turned his gaze away from me.

 

“No I did not, I just want to irritate and tease that crazy turtle teacher.”

 

“You’re lying, Kyuhyun. I know you are. Just admit it already that behind that evil king façade of yours , you cares about other people as well.”

 

“I don’t”

 

“you do”

 

“I don’t”

 

“You do”

 

“I don’t”

 

“You don’t”

 

“I do…Aish” he then cover his mouth when he said ‘I do’ and Sungmin just smile and giggle with Kyuhyun’s reaction.

 

Then they heard a loud bumped at the Kitchen then a follow cry from Ryeowook.

 

“Owwwwwwwwwwwwww~!”

 

Both Kyuhyun and Sungmin rushed towards it, hoping that Ryeowook is okay.

 

They both saw Ryeowook lying her at the floor and helding her ankle.

 

“Wookie, are you okay?”

 

Ryeowook nods, “I am fine Minnie, I just slipped but my ankle really hurts.”

 

Sungmin tried to touch it and when she put a little pressure to it, Ryeowook then said in Pain “Owwwwwiiie~! Minnie”

 

Kyuhyun smack Sungmin’s head.

 

“Idiot, if you put pressure in a sprain it would definitely hurt.”

 

Sungmin pouts with her aegyoness “sorry” then Ryeowook just smiled at her.

 

“can you walk properly? Wookie?” Sungmin asked her again.

 

Ryeowook shook her head. “it really hurts and I –“ but before she could finish Kyuhyun spoke for her.

 

“You need a little rest, you’re over pressuring yourself just because that turtle guy is coming over. Come on, get on my back already, I’ll carry you to your room and you should rest.” Kyuhyun was there placing himself beside Ryeowook waiting for her to hop onto him.

 

Ryeowook shook her head and insisted “I don’t want to go to my room, I wanna stay here and see Yesung-oppa”

 

“aish, you’re really stubborn you know” Kyuhyun said to her.

 

“well she is your cousin so no wonders, Kyuhyun” Sungmin said teasingly to him and Kyuhyun just looked at her. “You’re not helping you know.”

 

Then he looked at his cousin again. “Okay, fine… You can stay here downstairs, but only at the living room and stay at the couch so that your sprain would be better okay?”

 

Ryeowook nods, “Okay Umma.”

 

Kyuhyun smack Ryeowook’s head “Don’t call me Umma, I’m not your mom. Come on, get on my back so that I can carry you towards the living room.”

 

Ryeowook followed his order and get into Kyuhyun while Sungmin helped her.

 

Sungmin continued what Ryeowook is cooking since Ryeowook won’t be able to continue her cooking because of her sprained ankle while Kyuhyun without hesitation continue cleaning even though he’s not good to it. And since he is cleaning and some of his bangs are getting in his eyesight, he clipped them, knowing that only Ryeowook and Sungmin can see it.

 

“You look like a girl, Kyunnie” Ryeowook said while giggling and Sungmin went out of the kitchen to see how he looks like and then she laugh hard as well.

 

“Omona, my yeobo is like a girl, you look so cute.” She said while laughing.

 

Kyuhyun just glared at the two girls laughing at him but he doesn’t care because he is still cleaning.

 

Then suddenly they hear the doorbell ringing, Ryeowook’s face brighten up knowing that her lovingly awaited oppa arrived at their house.

 

Kyuhyun opened the door and saw the Eunhae couple together with Yesung.

 

“Finally you’re all here.” He said.

 

All of them aren’t speaking and we’re just staring at Kyuhyun.

 

“what?” he asked then all of them looked at the clip at Kyuhyun’s head.

 

“Aish” he immediately took it off his hair and messed his hair so it would go like how he usually has a messy black hair.

 

“I thought you’re gaying up suddenly, Kyu, seeing the cool Kyuhyun wearing a cute clip in his head.” Eunhyuk jokingly said to him.

 

Kyuhyun blushed “Shut up and get in already.”

 

Then they went inside, Sungmin went also towards the living room since she already finished cooking dinner, Eunhae sat at one couch while Yesung sat beside Ryeowook.

 

Yesung noticed that Ryeowook is holding her ankle so he asked her what’s wrong.

 

“What’s wrong, Ryeowook-sshi?”

 

“uh, Nothing sir, I just had an ankle sprain. It’s nothing to worry about.”

 

“tsk” then Yesung bent towards Ryeowook’s feet and held it high and placed it on his lap, massaging it.

 

“Ryeowook, don’t call me Sir, we are not in school anymore and  it’s already the start of the vacation, just call me Yesung, when we came back to school then call me sir but right now, just Yesung will be fine”

 

Ryeowook nod. She’s blushing knowing that her crush is massaging her sprained ankle now, how sweet of his.

 

“and also, Wook, massaging your sprain could lessen the pain you’re feeling right now, so let me massage it for you to feel better okay? Within tomorrow I think it will be gone,”

 

Ryeowook nods. His crush really is so sweet towards her.

 

Sungmin, Donghae and Eunhyuk are watching them as if they are watching one romantic movie while Kyuhyun was just staring but at least his plan worked to get Ryeowook and Yesung get closer right now.

 

“Hey, Kyu.. do you have any plan now to where to go for vacation this semester break, we still have 2 weeks for a trip you know.” Eunhyuk said to Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun then turned to Eunhyuk. “well I was thinking if you all like to go to Japan for vacation?”

 

All of them looked at him.

 

“are you sure about that? I’m okay with that.” Eunhyuk said and Donghae nods as well.

 

“How about you turtle guy” Kyuhyun asked Yesung.

 

“I’m fine with it too… I miss going to Japan for a vacation.” He said.

 

“SERIOUSLY? JAPAN?” Sungmin suddenly bursted out.

 

“what’s wrong Minnie?” Ryeowook asked her.

 

“well, you know.. my parents are there right now, I just wanna see them.”

 

“oh, right you’re parents are in japan right now because of their business,”

 

Sungmin nods “so sad that Sungjin already went to America last last week, if I knew that we are going to Japan, I should’ve invited him as well.”

 

“It’s okay Minnie.”

 

Kyuhyun patted her head, “It’s okay, we’ll visit your parents while we’re in japan, okay?”

 

“Don’t be sad anymore okay?”

 

Sungmin smile then Kyuhyun spoke again “or you’ll be uglier than the way you are now, Minnie”

 

“yah, Cho Kyuhyun, right when I thought you’re being sweet you’ll say those to me! Hmp!”

 

“Aish, there they are again. Fighting”

 

 

“So it’s settled, a vacation trip to japan! I’m so excited, let’s meet here again this Wednesday, so that we can all prepare for the trip. Okay?” Eunhyuk said to them, even the arguing couple can hear it.

 

Everyone nods at him, except the two arguing.

 

“Well, I’m hungry already and I know Sungmin made a very delicious food for us so let’s go to the kitchen.” Eunhyuk said grabbing Donghae’s hands towards the kitchen, Yesung support Ryeowook so she can walked towards the Kitchen due to her sprained ankle.

 

“Minnie, Kyu, stop arguing and let’s eat.”

 

“Ugly rabbit”

 

“erted fox!”

 

“hmp!” they both said then went towards the kitchen with everyone.

 

--

 

While they were eating.

 

“Wow, Who made this Chicken? It’s so delicious” Yesung said.

 

“It was Ryeowook who made that, she’s really good in cooking,” Sungmin answered him.

 

“also the Fried rice is tasty too, I haven’t taste a fried rice like this.” Yesung complimented again.

 

“well, it’s me who made that, it’s Beijing Fried Rice, Hangeng –oppa taught me how to make that, he’s my senior in my Chinese martial arts before.” Sungmin answered again.

 

“you were the one who made the Fried Rice, maybe that’s why I don’t want to eat it.” Kyuhyun said beside Sungmin.

 

“what did you just say?”

 

“I said I don’t wanna eat your fried rice”

 

“then don’t I am not forcing you, you jerk”

 

“maybe I really won’t, amazona”

 

“Are you always arguing like that?” Yesung asked the both of them and Ryeowook answered his question “yes, they are… It’s already normal for all of us seeing them argue like that,”

 

“They love to tease and irritate each other but deep inside they are head over heels with one another, they are just hiding their feelings through fighting so we are used to it already” Eunhyuk followed up.

 

“ahh, Sweet yet weird couple.”

 

“tell me about it” both Ryeowook and Eunhyuk said while Donghae calmed down Sungmin who is still arguing with Kyuhyun.

 

They really never changed, they are still fighting and bickering with one another.