The Best Option

He Became My IPod and I Got Him on Replay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

▬ Chapter 2: The Best Option ▬

 

“What should I do?” Seobbie mumbled to himself the next day at school. “She doesn’t know that I’m actually THE Yang Yoseob in BEAST.”

Michelle walked in the classroom and saw Seobbie thinking by the window under the shelves, folding his knees to his chest with the support of his arms around them. Seobbie was so deep into his thoughts that he did not realize that she was now standing in front of him.

“Should I tell her?” He whispered.

“Tell who?” Michelle interrupted his thoughts.

Seobbie, who was startled by her sudden appearance, jumped and knocked his head to the shelf above him. “Oww...” He clasped his head and moaned in pain.

Michelle quickly went to his side and comforted him.

“Are you okay?” She his head, hoping to alleviate the throbbing.

“Nae.” Seobbie replied. He stretched out his legs and sighed.

“What were you thinking earlier?” Michelle asked. “Tell what to whom? Are you confessing or something?” She teased.

Seobbie looked at Michelle and slowly opened his mouth.

“Hey, Michelle, what if I told you I was going to be a singer. What would you say?” He questioned.

“A singer?” She thought for a minute. “Well, I would support you, of course. You’re my best friend.” She smiled.

“But,” Seobbie continued. “What if I told you I’m a member of BEA-”

“Okay class, take your seats!” Seobbie was interrupted by their teacher.

“Sorry Seobbie-ah. Let’s continue later, okay?” Michelle turned around and faced the teacher who was now starting his lecture.

“Umm… yeah… later.” Seobbie sighed again and wondered how Michelle would react with the sudden news.

Would she be happy? Or would she stay away from him since he would be too popular? These were the current thoughts that occupied Seobbie’s mind.

 

══════ 

 

Seobbie was now strolling towards the school gate, heading home.

“Seobbie-yah!” Michelle shouted from the other side of the school. “Wait up!” She ran as fast as she cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter