Soon

He Became My IPod and I Got Him on Replay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

▬ Chapter 6: Soon ▬

 

“All right guys!”

Jinyoung announced as the class arrived in a place filled with various shopping malls and restaurants.

“You can go anywhere you like but we will meet in this exact same spot by 9PM, okay?!” He pointed towards the building behind him.

“Hyung…” Kwanghee raised his hand.

“Oh, and you guys have to go with at least one more person that has a phone so whenever you guys get lost, just call me, understood?!”

“Hyung!”

“What?!”

“You really like to shout, don’t you?”

“Was I too loud again?” He rubbed the back of his neck.

Kwanghee nodded.

“I guess it runs in the family…?” He sheepishly turned around to grab his backpack.

“Oh and by the way.”

“Hmm?”

“All of them are already gone.” Kwanghee pointed behind him. “I think they got scared of you.” He smirked.

“H-hold on a minute.” Jinyoung looked at Kwanghee and slowly raised a finger to point at him. “That means…”

“Yup, you’re stuck with me!” He squeaked with his infamous high-pitched voice.

Jinyoung face palmed and shook his head.

“Great, I’m stuck with the loudest blabbermouth.”

“Are you talking to yourself again?” Kwanghee looked at his map. “Where should we go first?”

“Sigh…”

 

══════ 

 

“Look! Another food stand!” Seobbie pointed to a small stand in front of him.

“Seobbie, just how deep is your stomach? This is our 5th time visiting a store filled with food.” Michelle looked at him.

“Hey, we’re on a vacation so you should eat till you get fat!”

“Did you just say that to me…? A girl…?”

“I was talking in general. Oooh! They have tempuras!”

“You are so childish.” Michelle chuckled. “But we need to go to an electronic store next, okay?”

“Why?” Seobbie began to chow down his food.

“I need to buy a new iPod since someone broke it.”

“Whoops, sorry about that. Hehe”

 

[Flashback: A few hours before]

 

“Down, down, we gotta get down. Down, down, we gotta get down~♪” Michelle sang while listening to her iPod at the same time.

“Michelle~ My best friend~” Seobbie barged into her room.

“Hey, Seobbie. You’re up early today unlike how you normally wake up.” She giggled. “It’s usually hard to wake you up after all the snoring.”

“I don’t snore!” He pouted. “By the way, what are you listening to?”

Seobbie moved his head closer so he could listen.

“Here.”

Michelle took out her headphones and placed it on his head. She also gave him her iPod.

*This sounds so familiar.* He thought.

Suddenly…

 

Even though I screamed at you asking you not to leave

You didn’t even look back, Bad Girl

 

“Wahh!” Seobbie accidentally dropped the iPod when he heard his part.

“Yah!”

 

[End of flashback]

 

“Hehe. Sorry” Seobbie shyly smiled.

“Don’t worry about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter