Strange Encounter

He Became My IPod and I Got Him on Replay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

▬ Chapter 7: Strange Encounter ▬

 

Michelle woke up rather early today.

Well, it’s not a surprise considering the special event that would happen in a few hours. She went inside the bathroom and did her usual routine but today, she made sure to cautiously pick her outfit.

She put on a light blue button down dress with a pink cardigan. She applied some light make up and headed outside with her ticket in hand.

“Seobbie,” she knocked on the door, “Are you ready yet?”

“You can go first. Jinyoung asked me a favor so I’ll catch up later,” he said behind the closed door.

“Alright. I’ll see you later then.”

 

══════ 

 

Michelle headed to the showcase venue and saw the huge line of fans waiting outside.

She looked confused and glanced at her watch. “Omo, but I’m an hour early!”

She quickly went in the line and waited for the opening.

 

On the other hand, Yoseob just arrived in the showcase hall.

“Yoseob! You’re here!” Their manager walked over to him. “Go to the dressing room and get changed. We’re starting soon.”

Yoseob entered the dressing room and saw the other members in the middle of doing their hair and fixing their outfit.

“Hey, are you ready?” Junhyung smirked.

“Don’t pressure him,” Kikwang patted his shoulder and sighed.

“Let’s just not mess up, okay?” Yoseob took his outfit that was given to him from his stylist and went to change.

 

The doors to the venue opened and the fans slowly filled the room one by one.

“Where is he?” Michelle scanned the room, lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter