Finally

He Became My IPod and I Got Him on Replay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

▬ Final Chapter: Finally ▬

 

Michelle couldn’t believe what she just saw and heard a few minute ago. It took her a while to grasp the situation and decided to take a seat on a bench beside the entrance.

“No wonder,” she whispered.

 

[Flashbacks]

 

“So, do you have a favorite member yet?” He inquired.

“Hmm… if I were to choose, it would probably be the guy with the blonde hair. Yang Yoseob.”

“W-why him?”

“Because,” Michelle explained. “He reminds me of you. Both of you have blonde hair and look so cute.” She clarified. “You even have the same name! What a coincidence!”

 

Seobbie turned to Michelle and showed his usual warm smile.

“What? Is there something on my face?” She asked.

“Nope.” He looked at the sky and chuckled. “About that thing where I told you I was going to tell her…”

“Yeah?” Michelle faced Seobbie and started biting the cone.

“Well, I decided to not tell her right now. I’ll tell her when the time is just right.” He confessed.

 

“What was that all about? I’m pretty sure both of you are different.” Michelle added.

“You’ll be surprised.” Seobbie whispered.

 

[End of Flashbacks]

 

Michelle sat there for an hour since she didn’t feel like going back in the showcase where Yoseob is, not even if BEAST was performing right in front of her.

“Why was I so stupid? Now that I think about it, he was acting strange after he saw my poster of BEAST. But… Seobbie….”

Suddenly, the door burst open and Beast fans were coming out one by one.

“OMG they were daebak!”

“They were all so cute!”

Michelle heaved a deep sigh and was about to leave but someone grabbed her wrist. She whirled around and saw Doojoon.

“Omo. Doojoon sshi? W-what is it?”

“You’re Michelle, right?” he asked.

Michelle just nodded since she was struck speechless.

“I’m sorry, but can I kidnap you for a while?”

“Mwoh?!”

“I think he means ‘Can you follow me for a while?’ Right, hyung?” Kikwang suddenly showed up and crossed his arms, shaking his head.

“What are you doing here, Kwang-ah?” Doojoon asked, still holding on to Michelle’s wrist.

“I knew you were going to say something foolish so of course I followed you,” he replied. “By the way,” Kikwang turned to Michelle and smiled, “I’m Lee Kikwang, nice to meet you.”

“I think she knows that already. She is our fan after all,” Doojoon said.

“U-um,” Michelle looked at both of them then at her wrist.

“O-oh, sorry,” Doojoon let go then rubbed the back of his neck.

“Tsk tsk.” Kikwang said.

“Yah.”

“Michelle sshi,” Kikwang ignored Doojoon. “Can you follow us for a while, if that’s okay with you?”

“W-where are we going?”

“It’s for Yo-”

“It’s a surprise~” Kikwang nudged Doojoon who just moaned in pain.

“Yah!”

 

Michelle followed Kikwang and Doojoon backstage. Once they arrived, Kikwang blindfolded her and carefully led her to the middle of the stage. He whispered to her not to worry and that she would be able to take off the handkerchief in a minute. She just nodded and stood there silently.

In a few minutes, Kikwang told her to take off her blindfold and Michelle looked around, wondering where she was. Suddenly, the lights dimmed and a spotlight flashed on her.

Then, a familiar voice echoed throughout the room. That’s when he got on stage.

Yang Yoseob.

“Seobbie-ah…”

“Michelle, I’m so sorry that I didn’t get to tell you sooner but I thought you wouldn’t accept me anymore if I told you so I kept it a secret. Last night, I pondered how I should tell you then I thought of an idea. This morning, Jinyoung didn’t order me to go anywhere; I went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter