Michelle + Seobbie = Best Friends

He Became My IPod and I Got Him on Replay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

▬ Chapter 1: Michelle + Seobbie = Best Friends ▬

 

It was a new semester for the students at CUBE High, which meant it was almost the start of summer vacation.

“Michelle!” Seobbie called out, running towards his best friend.

“Seobbie!” She ran and hugged him. “Only a few more weeks and we’re out of school!” She said excitedly.

“I know! Let’s go to the beach and eat a lot of bananas. Oh! Don’t forget those yummy watermelons too!” Seobbie began to drool, just picturing the time he would be in front of a table, full of the various kinds of food and snacks that he wants to eat over the summer.

Michelle laughed at his childishness. “Yah. We’re almost seniors and all you think about is food? Don’t forget our final exams are near.” Michelle reminded him.

Seobbie pouted and went to his desk near the window. Michelle sat in the seat in front of him and turned around to ruffle his hair.

“Don’t be sad, Seobbie-yah. We’re almost there. Hwaiting!” She pumped her fists up in the air.

“B-but I hate tests and I barely do well on those things. They’re sometimes too hard.” Seobbie complained.

“Don’t worry. I’ll help you prepare for it. Come to my house tonight and we’ll have a study session. Just like the old times.” She offered.

“Okay!” Seobbie’s face lit up. “I’m counting on you this time too.” He said with a smile.

“Of course! Then we should walk home together then.” She suggested.

“Sure. I’ll meet you in front of the school gate after school.” Seobbie beamed. “By the way, I brought my motorcycle today so we can ride that to your house instead of walking.” He added.

“Deal.” Michelle agreed and they both high-fived.

 

══════ 

 

After school, as they have promised, Michelle waited for Seobbie to come out of the building. She looked at her watch and wondered where he could be.

“Twenty minutes late.” She mumbled to herself. Just the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter