Operation: Double Trouble

He Became My IPod and I Got Him on Replay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

▬ Chapter 3: Operation: Double Trouble ▬

 

“I have an announcement to make.” The class president, Jinyoung, began. “It’s about the Junior’s field trip.”

“Wah~ I’m excited!” Someone shouted.

“Are we going to Disney land?!” Another chimed.

“No. But the student council made a decision.” Jinyoung cleared his throat. “We’re going to Japan!”

The class was filled with excitement.

“Woah! Really?” Kwanghee, the class clown, screamed. “That’s even better!”

“Okay, okay! Calm down, you guys.”Jinyoung tried to keep the class in order. “I haven’t finished talking yet. There are still rules and regulations to address.”

This time, the class groaned.

As Jinyoung started to give out the instructions regarding the payments, what to bring, etc, Michelle looked back to Seobbie.

“Hey,” She whispered.

Seobbie looked away from Jinyoung and focused on her.

“What is it?”

“Jinyoung oppa said that we’re going to be in Japan during the last three weeks of July, right?” She said enthusiastically.

“Yeah, what about it?” Seobbie asked, confused.

“Well,” She began. “BEAST is having their showcase during that time! I can go see them in person!” She added.

Seobbie remembered what their manager told them a last week.

 

[Last week]

 

“Okay kids, we will be going to Japan on the 3rd week of July to have your showcase. Be prepared and bring clothes that are appropriate for the weather!” Their manager stated.

“Hyung, can we go to the beach?” Doojoon pleaded.

“Yeah! The beach!” The rest of the members chorused.

“We’ll see.” He looked at them. “I’ll have to rearrange your schedules then.”

“Whoo! You’re the best, hyung!” Yoseob tackled him.

“Yah. Get off. I’ll change my mind if you keep on harassing me.”

Yoseob whimpered and sat back down.

“Now, we’ll meet back here next week to discuss further on what we will be doing there, okay?” He reminded them.

“Nae.” All of the members responded.

“Good, now off you go.” He c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter