Ethereal

Serendipity

 

            Qian sat on the couch of the dorm’s living room. It was a lonely and boring lifestyle she lived since she and the group was to be on an indefinite hiatus. Since she already graduated from her dance school back in China, she didn’t see any use in continuing her studies in Korea. She regretted it greatly since she was bored out of her mind. She was very grateful that SM still allowed her and the group to use the dorm whenever they wanted. If it weren’t for them, she would have been homeless in Korea or flown back to China. She was only staring off into space until the phone rang. The ringing knocked her out of her daze and she ran to pick it up.

            “VIC UNNI!” the female on the other line said. But if you listened closely, you can hear other people chattering about in the background.

            “Jin ri! How are you?” Qian asked her precious ‘daughter’.

            “Amazing! I was checking up on you. I am at the grocery store buying stuff for my club. I wanted to ask if you wanted any samgyeopsal.” Jin ri asked her ‘umma’.

            “Yes, I would love some!” Qian said over the phone. She was never the type to decline her favorite food, especially for free.

            “Alright, I’ll see you in a little” Jin ri said before she hanged up. Qian sighed and looked to the ceiling of the dorm yet again. Not only was Qian bored, but she was now bored AND hungry with the thought of samgyeopsal. She texted Jin ri before leaving the dorm, telling her that she went for a walk and to leave it on the table in the kitchen. Qian left the dorm without a second thought and walked with no destination. Nobody glanced at her and she wasn't even wearing a disguise. She didn't want to sound vain, but it would be a lie if she said she didn't miss the attention she used to get.

            To Qian's right, was one of her favorite types of stores. A samgyeopsal restaurant. With the restaurant's set-up, she was able to see her favorite meat cooked through the stores's giant windows. She was almost drooling at the though of the rich, delicious taste of the samgyeopsal. Qian shook the thoughts out of head and pulled out her vibrating phone. The message was from Jin ri. The contents of it stated that the samgyeopsal was on the kitchen table and she left to hang out with her friends at karaoke room. With that, Qian ran back to her dorm, but of course not without stealing another glance at the mouth-watering meat. But, did she regret doing so. A familiar face caught her eyes but she just passed it off as a coincident.

------

Nickhun was looking out the window and saw the face that he was looking for. 

Song Qian, more commonly known as Victoria of f(x).

-----

Arrgh! I finished this last night but didn't get a chance to write it T_T

I'm so glad that a bunch of you stuck around even though my updates are so awkward XD

So, please comment and subscribe! 

And sorry for making it so short T_T

I didn't get any on the previvous chapter T_T