Illusive

Serendipity

 

            “Nichkhun hyung!” Taemin half shouted and half whisper the elder’s name. Nichkhun just chuckled at the younger male and his cute antics. It was an awkward silence for about a good two minutes before Taemin broke it.

            “So what are you doing? I thought you went to college in the States?” Taemin asked the Thai prince.      

            “Yeah, but there is break at our school right now. All the students get about three weeks off right now. Thought I would visit some of my old friends back in South Korea.” Nichkhun answer Taemin. The way Nichkhun’s eyes moved back and forth meant that he didn’t come in Korea for just anything. It was more like for… a certain somebody.

            “Are you looking for Onew hyung or Minho hyung?” the younger asked Nichkhun. Taemin knew that he was close to his hyungs but was completely off the target for who he was looking for.

            “Yeah, doesn’t Onew come to this school?” Nichkhun asked.

            “Yeah, but I’m not sure where he’ll be. Last time I saw him was when he was helping in the music department. By now, he should be in the English wing taking some classes.” Taemin explained to the older male.

            “Really? Well, I’ll guess look around and see what has changed since I’ve been gone.” Nichkhun said to Taemin and was about to wave bye to the younger male but was interrupted by Taemin himself.

            “W-wait Nichkhun hyung! I don’t have classes until the afternoon. I can show you anything that has changed since you’ve been gone.” Taemin reasoned with his Hyung. Nichkhun was about to declined since he other plans in mind but he saw the sad face that Taemin had on and thought otherwise. He nodded to the younger male and let Taemin drag him off campus.

            “So, where do you want to go? I can’t show you anywhere far since I have classes and all.” Taemin explained to the Thai Prince.

            “Since I know how JYP Entertainment is doing, how are SM and YG holding up?” Nichkhun asked the Korean native.

            “SM is doing pretty still. Especially since CEO Lee Soo Man made since good decisions about buying stocks from that one traveling agency in Hawaii and investing into actors and actresses. For YG, you might want to ask someone in the company, like Minji-ah.” Taemin explained to Nichkhun as they walked randomly through the streets of Seoul.

            “So what happened to the SM artistes?” Nichkhun wondered, hoping he was stubble and didn’t make it too obvious on why he was in Korea.

            “Almost all of us went on a hiatus. Some of us even went as far as disappearing from the Music Industry. Girls’ Generation went on a Hiatus. Yoona and Yuri noona continued to act and were more successful than the other members, but not by much. Now they are mostly catching up on their studies.” Taemin explained.

            “What about f(x)?” Nichkhun asked, becoming pickier with the answers he got from the younger male and they further walked away from the campus.

            “The f(x) noonas? Luna, Sulli, and Krystal decided to stay and continue studies in Korea. Amber noona went back to the States and studied there. Victoria noona… I think she went back to China. None of us are too sure; we haven’t heard from her at all since the fall of K-pop.” Taemin said the Nichkhun. Taemin pulled out his cellphone and noticed the time. It was almost time for his first class to start.

            “Sorry Nichkhun hyung, I have to cut this meeting short. I have to go back to campus and attend classes now.” Taemin said to Nichkhun as he ran back to the direction he came from. Nichkhun gave his dongsaeng the ‘hwaiting’ pose and waved bye to him as he ran off. When Taemin was finally out of Nichkhun’s line of sight, he sighed to himself and continued to walk to the nearest Samgyeopsal shop. He finally reached the place of his favorite food and entered the shop. The shop was empty since it wasn’t exactly lunchtime yet. He sat at one of the table and ordered a thing of his favorite meat. When the waiter left to place in the order for the Thai Prince, the said male sighed to himself in the lonely shop.

            “Yebeo, where are you?” Nichkhun mumbled to himself while looking at the ceiling. 

---------

Sorry, If it took a while D;

I am the master of procrastination :D

But mroe recently, I got Boyfriend's Mini album for my birthday X3

So happy since they are my favorite group for all time

I even got a photocard signed by my all-time bias, Minwoo :D

Anyways, Thank you for reading and subscribe if you enjoyed it :3