06

My Bad Boys

Kai meet with the rest of his friends inside the cafeteria. At the moment they step their feet into cafeteria, loud screaming voice could be heard. Exo-K walked to their table with full charmed and making all girls sequel faintly.

“Stupid girls.” D.O mumbled.

“Hey, where is Baekhyun?” Chanyeol asked his friends. They looking at each other and shrugged their shoulder simultaneously. A girl walked to their table and smiled shyly.

“An..anyeong oppa. Would you liked to seat with all of us?” she said while point to her table. Her friends were waving their hand to Exo.  Suho flipped his hair arrogantly and stared at the girl. “No, thanks.”

“But..but oppa..”

“Listen here, girl. I would appreciated if all of you leaving us alone. So, would you mind?” Sehun raised his brow. The girl nodded her head and walking back to her table. Suho face palmed of himself. “God, this school is more compared to our previous school.”

“Whatever. I came here in order to fulfill my dad wishes. It is not I liked come to school. I would rather spend my time playing game and partying.” D.O frowning.

“So, how was your class, Sehun?” Kai asked him while sip his drink. Sehun face changed to frown. “. All girls throw themselves to me. It makes me airless.”

“Same with me.” Kai mumble uninterested. “Girls, all the same.” they sigh together.

“But hyung..” Sehun paused a little. “There is one girl in my class and her name is Park Eunmi. She’s different. She not liked them. She also didn’t feel attracted to me.” Sehun pouted.

“That because you are not attractive enough, Sehun-ah.” Chanyeol hit his head. “What did you said?” Sehun pouted face change to murderous face.

“No..nothing.” Chanyeol quickly lied. He held his chest and sigh in relief. Whew, that was closed. I do not want to die in maknae hand.

Kai nudged Sehun elbow and gaining his attention. “Can we see her?”

Sehun smiled widen. “Sure, why not. I would like to see whether she would feel attracted with one of you.”

“I bet 300 buck if she attracted to me.” Kai grinned evilly. “Don’t you get enough lessons, Kai? You already lost to Chanyel this morning and here you are suggesting another bet.” D.O raised his brow.

“That was his luck. I am very sure that I will win this bet, this time.” Kai said confidently. “So, anyone else here want joining me?”

“I bet 400 buck.” Suho interrupt. “I bet 490 buck.” Sehun joined them. They look at Chanyeol. “Are you joining us, Yeol-ah?” Suho asked him.

“My name is not Park Chanyeol if I didn’t join this bet. Count me in.” he smirked. Girls hearing their conversation and they felt curious. Who is that lucky damned girls. Some of them thinking that were them.  Soon, the bell is ring. Sehun parted with his friends and walked into his class.

He spot you are still not coming back to the class. Where is she? Ara, your class quenkaa, walked to Sehun and sit on his laps.

“Hey, oppa.” she smiled seductively. Sehun raised his brow and observed her cloth from head to toe. She left two ed from her top, revealing her cleavage. Sehun his lower lips and winked her.


You walked inside the class and you rolled your eyes at the sight in front of you. You cleared your throat loudly. Sehun and Ara were looking at you. You could see his smirking face. Do that again, I will not hesitate to rip your smirking face, .

“What do you want, Eumi?” Ara asked you with her murderous eyes. You rolled your eyes with annoyed. I kept rolling my eyes today. “Can you move away? I want to seat.” You said to her.

“Who are you to seat next to Sehun oppa?” she smirked. You shoot her look. “If you still remember, that WAS my seat. I didn’t even asking this stupid rhinoceros sitting here.” you said with pissed look.

Sehun eyes widen. Did she just call me rhinoceros! Ara getting up from Sehun lap abruptly and want to slap your face but you stopping her by caught her wrist.

“What do you think you are doing, Ara? What is your problem?” you asked her while tighten your grip from her wrist. “My problem is you. Who are you to called Sehun oppa, rhinoceros, huh!” she yelled. All the eyes were looking on your direction. You sigh and bit your cheek. I hate this stupid drama.

“Look..I don’t have any idea what are you talking about. If you are crazy about him, why don’t you become his female rhinoceros?

widens open. You smirked in winning. You pushed her away and seat at your chair. Student were laughing at Ara stupidest. Sehun shift his body and leaned closer to you. You raised your brow. “What are you doing?”

Sehun smirked. He traced his finger on your jaw lines. You push his hand away. “Feisty, huh. Me, liked it.” he grinned.

“Oh, yeah. Do my face showed that I cared about that? Nope, right. If you want to , go find someone else or asked your ugly female rhinoceros.” you shoot him disgusting look.

“But I want you. Can I you?” he smirked. You push his head harder this time. Because of the louder impact, Sehun’s head knocked on his table harder. Girls gasp when she saw what you’ve done to him. They were glaring you while guys were cheering at you.

“Yah! It’s hurt you know!” Sehun shout and rubbed his head. “So?” you asked with your poker face. Sehun rolled his eyes and look at you with his pissed face. “I wonder what you are exactly. Are you really a girl or guys stuck inside girl’s body?”

“Said whatever you want. I don’t give a damn.” you shrugged your shoulder innocently. Your teacher walked into the class and starts to teach the lessons. Sehun looked at you with his amused face. You knew that he was looking at you all the time. You are lazy enough to fight with him, so you decide to ignore it. Sehun was thinking evil planned inside his head. How could he make you fall to him? He never gets any rejection girls. Your rejections make him want you more. I am going to make you fall in love badly to me, Eunmi and then I will dump you.