43 - Beach

My Bad Boys

 

Hearing beach words, your eyes brightened. It's been a while since you are going to the beach with your family. Mention about your family, suddenly you missed your parents. I hope they do well in Japan. You came back to your senses when Sehun and Baekhyun pulled both of your hands.

"Eunmi will ride my car." Sehun yelled while pulling your left hand.

"No! She's going with me!" Baekhyun glared at him while pulling your right hand. Soon the pulling session started. Your head shook in dizziness. Suho noticed this. He pried your arms from Sehun and Baekhyun grip while pulling you to his embrace.

"Stop it, you two. Eunmi will ride with me." he said with a firm voice.

"But..But hyung."

Instead of answering them, Suho just glaring at them. 

 

Sehun swallow his saliva while avoiding his eyes. Baekhyun whistle with his innocent face. You finally realize that you were in Suho embrace. You blushed. You cleared your throat while pushing Suho away. You look up only to meet with his charming smile.

 

"Gwenchana ( Are you alright?) "

"N...Neh. (Yes, I am) "..

"Good then. You don't mind that you riding with me, right?"

You could feel your face blushing again. "I...I guess ..n...Not." . You hit your forehead. Why am I suddenly stuttering in front of him.

"After you, princess." Suho said with an angelic smiled while opening the door of his car liked a gentleman for you.

 

You replied his smile while getting in his car. Suho frozen for a moment. Holy ! Did she just smiling at me. Her smile is beautiful. He could feel that his heart beating faster. Suho placed his hand on his chest while glancing at you. You popped your head out from the window. "Are you going inside?"

"N..Neh."

He went into the driver seat. Suho smirked at his friends when seeing their jealousy face. Take that!

The rest of Exo looking at Suho disappeared car with their jealousy. Lucky Suho hyung. Chanyeol went inside his car abruptly.

"Why are you rushing, Yeol-ah?" Baekhyun asked him. "I don't want Eunmi stay longer with Suho hyung. Who knows what will he do to her."

Hearing Chanyeol answer, all of them quickly went into their car, following Suho.

 

(Inside Suho's car)

The atmosphere in the car is really awkward. You were playing with your fingers. Suho noticed that. He cleared his throat loudly in purposed to gaining your attention and it's succeeded.

"I heard what was happening between you and that guy."

Your face hardened and your body stiffened. Suho noticed that too. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't bring out that issue."

"Nah...It's alright. It's in the past." you whisper without looking at him. He held your hand. You jumped in surprise. He ignored your surprised face. "I just want you know that, he is really stupid for letting you go. There are many guys out there who want to be with you." Including me.

You are looking outside the window, avoiding Suho from noticing your red face. A little that you don't know is, Suho caught your expression. He chuckled silently while continuing driving his car for the journey.

 

The journey to the beach didn't take a long time. Suho parked his car in front of the big villa. He opens the door for you. You looked at the villa with amused. Woah..This villa is so big..Could fill 20 of people in there.

 

"Whose villa is this?" You asked him.

"Mine."

You raised your brow. So, he's rich. No wonder he has expensive car. I also wonder whether the rest of them are same like him or not.

"What were you thinking?"

"Nothing."

Soon the rest of Exo's arrived to the villa and parked their car in the parking lot.

 

Eh? Since when they bring the car? As far as I know, we were walking to school. Suho chuckle seeing your expression. Even clueless, she still looks cute.

"Eunmmmmmiiii-ah. Did Suho hyung do something bad to you?" Chanyeol is running to you. Before he could hug you, you pulled Suho in front of you. Instead of hugging you, Chanyel hugging him.

"Yah! Could you release me, now. I felt disgusted." Suho scrunched his nose. Chanyeol gasped. "Since when Eunmi turned to you. What are you doing, hyung? Are you trying to me? Oh my god! You gay! "

"Yah, you babo! You're the one who hugs me." Suho rolled his eyes. "Really?"

You scoffed. Was Chanyeol is really an idiot or what. Kai slung his arm on your shoulder. "Do you like being here?"

You nor nodded your head or shake your head. "Hey, I'm talking to you." he frowned. "Hands off." you warned him. "What will you do if I break your rules huh!"

You bite your lips. You are lucky that since today I am such in a big mood. "Stop chatting. Let's go inside." D.O yelled while opening the door for you to in. "After you my princess."

You bite your lips harder from smiling. I never know that he could be romantic like this.

"Welcome to Exo World." Sehun chimed happily while dragging you to the living room.

"I thought that we are going to the beach."

"Of course we are going to the beach. Look at outside."

Sehun dragged you to the balcony and your eyes widen.

 

"Woah!"

"Amaze huh?" he smirked. You flick his head. "Don't full with yourself."

"I'm not." he pouted while rubbing his sore head. You pushed him away, walking out of the villa, headed to the beach. You smiled when the wind flows your hair. Exo watching you from behind. They are smiling seeing your happy face. Keep smiling, Eunmi. Seeing you hurt make our hearts in pain.

D.O suddenly thinks an evil plan. "Guys, do you think what am I thinking?" he smirked. The rest of them grinned evilly when they caught his meant. They are slowly creeping behind you. You didn't notice their presence since you are too busy looking at the scenery around the beach. Kai lifts your body up. Your eyes widen.

"Yah..Yah! What are you doing? Put me down!"

Instead of hearing your words, they bring you into the water.

" One, two, three!" they yelled while throwing you into the water. Your cloth had been already wet. "You guys are searching for death wish!"

"O...Oh...Eunmi was mad. Run!!"

You chased Exo with smiles plastered on your face. I guess I am warming towards them.