03

My Bad Boys

Suho asking helps from his friends to make his planned succeed. He really need their helps.

He changing his cloth and meeting Exo-K at their usual place. Suho hired people to watched Minyoung movement and his resources tell that she always hanging inside this club. Well, I never know Seoul brilliant teacher will hanging inside this club.

“I wonder whether she is too innocent or too dumb for chasing this spot as her hanging place.” Kai frowned. Chicks will always trying to flirting with them. To spend their time, while waiting for Minyoung, they do their usual activities. What else, of course . Suho was busying searching for Minyoung until he find her on the bar stool.

“Guys, guess what I saw?” he smirked and pushed all the s away from his friends. “Wae you do that, hyung. Look at my junior.” Sehun frowned.

“Saved your ert and desperate lines. We have some business to take care of.” Suho frowned. Kai smirked and his lips. “Damn! I never know that she can look so hot with her y gown.”

Exo went to her direction. Suho slung his arm on her shoulder. “Hello there, y.” he whispering into her ears with his husky voice. Minyoung turned her head abruptly and her eyes widen. “Su..Suho-shi. What are you doing here?”

“I don’t know. What are you doing here, Minyoung-ah?” he called her name casually. He traced his finger along her jaw lines. She squirmed from her chair.

“S..stop. What are you doing, Suho-shi?” she asked with trembling voice. His friends were looking at him intensively. They smirked.Girls are all the same.

“I heard that you told my father about my activities. How dare you tell him?” Suho yanked her hair harshly. Lucky for him because that club was noisy and they didn’t heard her screamed.

“Wh..What are you talking about, Suho-shi?

“Hmm..Are you playing innocent to me, Minyoung-shi?”

Suho let go off her hair. He squeezed her chin roughly and making her facing him. “You know what? You should only mind your business and never ever interfere other people business.” he warned her.

Baekhyun spot a bouncer walking into the club. Maybe someone report about this to him. If he didn’t stop Suho, thing will got worse. He pried Suho arms. “What are you doing, Baekhyun!” Suho hissed angrily.

“We should go. There have someone seeing about this and reported to the bouncer. We have to go. I don’t want overnight inside police stations.” he replies calmly. Suho turned to look at the bouncer. They were coming to his direction. “I let you go but remember if you dare interfere my business again, I won’t feel hesitate to kill you. Do you hear me?”

Minyoung nodded his head lifeless. “Good girl.” Suho patted her head liked a dog. He walked out from the club, following by Exo-K.

“Dude, were you really think that she will not reporting this to officer?” D.O asked him.

“Nah. I bet that she wouldn’t do that, if she loves her life.” Suho smirked. Suho spun his body around and look at his friends. “So, do you guys already thinking about my offer?”

“Of course, we are. We decide to stay with you in your new house. Remember that we are always together no matter what happened and that’s why we are calling as Exo-K.” Chanyeol spoken to him.

Suho smiled and hug his friends. “Glad to hear that.” They were being friends since childhood and if one of his friends hurt, they also will felt hurt. They always together, no matter what.

“I’m sorry to interrupt this cliché moment. I just want to announce that my stomach is making weird noise. So, can we eat?” Sehun pouted and rub his hungry tummy. “Of course we can but you pay.” Kai smirked.

“Well, when I thinking about it again, it’s ok. I’m not feeling hungry anymore.” Sehun change his mind.

“Well, too bad. I just planned want to treat all of you. Since you are not hungry anymore, you can go back to your house, Sehun. While for the rest, you guys followed me. Let’s eat.” Suho . He know that Sehun will never object food.

“Wait hyung. On third thinking, I suddenly felt hungry. Can I follow you, pweasee..” he used his aegyo.

“Erm, hyung. Do you know him?” Baekhyun asked Suho. Suho looked at him weirdly and caught his signal eyes. He nodded his head in understand.

“What are you talking about? Who is he, Chanyeol?” he asked Chanyeol. Chanyeol giving him ‘are you ing kidding me’ look. “I don’t know. Why don’t you ask D.O? Do you know him, D.O?”

D.O shook his head playfully. “Nan molla. Do you know him, Kai?” he asked Kai.

“You guys got ing kidding me. Who is this childish guysssss!!” Kai screamed when Sehun pulled his ear. His childish face quickly turned to gangster and evil. He is no longer childish maknae.

“Do you have earlier death wish, Kim Jong In?” Sehun glared him. Kai used his puppy eyes. He asked his hyung help. All of them turned their head away and whistling. “Sehun-ah. You loved me right? You won’t hurt your favorite friends,right?” Kai plead.

“And now who is childish guy, huh?” Sehun mocked him. He shifted his eyes to his hyung. “Don’t you think that I will let you guys go liked that.” he warned his hyung.

Suho swallow his saliva. Even he is leader, no one would like to mess with Sehun when he mad. He can turn from sweet and caring guy to ugly monster. “Sehun-ah, you were hungry right? Let hyung treat you dinner.”

“Chincha! Yah! Pali hyung. I’m hungry.” Sehun whined and push Suho to walk in front of him. Suho shoot ‘you guys are lucky this time’ look to his dongsaeng.