Chapter 35 : Flashback ( Part 7 )

My Bad Boys

Eunhae looking at you with playful eyes when you go inside the class. "What are you looking at?"

"I must say that someone is finally taken by hot kingka in our school~~" she sang and winked her eyes at you.

"Shut up."

"Tell me, how did this happen? Did he confess to you?"

"If he doesn't confess to me, why would I together with him." you scoffed.

"So, you admit that you and him are couple?" she smirked. You closed your mouth with your hands abruptly. You are pabo, Eunmi. Why you let that word slipping from your mouth.

"So? What if you would do to me if I say that I'm coupling with him? Would you want to kill me likes his fans do to me?"

She rolled her eyes. "What do you think I am, Eunmi? I am not like that stupid fans."

"Whatever."

Your conversation being cut when your teacher stepping inside the class. You focus your attention to the lesson and couldn't hide your excited feeling to wait for the lunch bell because you get to meet with Jongjin again.

Meanwhile, at the other side, Jongjin walked into Saemi class and went towards her direction. "Hey baby." he greets while kissing her cheek. Before he could do that, Saemi avoiding her cheek from Jongjin mouth.

"What are you doing?" he frowned.

"If you want to kiss me, break up with Eunmi." she said with so much firm in her voice.

Jongjin avoid from her stare. He sits in the empty seat. "I can't."

"Wae? Don't tell me that you have feeling with her?"

"No, I don't. But I just can't. It's too early for me to break up with her. We just couple yesterday."

"Why her? Why you be together with her? I am your true lover, not her! Do you know how I feel when everyone mistaken her as your real girlfriend!"she cried.

Jongjin abruptly getting up from the chair and pulling her into his embrace. "Shh!! Don't cry. I really love you. No one's could steal your spot in my heart. Just give me a time. I promised that I will break up with her."

Saemi nodded her head. She pulled Jongjin face closer; kissing him deeply. A little that they didn't know, Jae Hyun saw the scene. He clench his fist tightly. You break her heart, I break yours, Jongjin. Don't you dare make Eunmi hurt just because of your stupid action.