Chapter 42 : Last Flashback

My Bad Boys

It's already one week after the incident of your changing happening. You still with your cold and tomboyish styles. Your mom shook her head, feeling her head dizzy just watching your behavior. She comes into your room when you busying playing game in your laptop. She took seats next to you on the bed. "Eunmi-ah, can I talk to you?"

"What is it?" you asked without moving your eyes from your laptop. " I need to go to Japan. Your aunt needs me."

"Then?"

"Could you stay here alone?" she asked you worriedly.

"I'm growing enough. Stop worrying about me."

"I will stop worrying about you if you change to the old of you. I don't like this new side of you."

You frowned. You get up from the bed, facing your mom. "And why is that? I see there is nothing wrong with my new looks."

"For you, yes but for me, not. Could you do it for me, at least. This way, I will stop worrying about you."

You facepalmed yourself. You looked at your mom with bored. "Fine. I'll do that for you but with one condition."

"What is it?"

"I want to move into another school."

"What's wrong with this school?"

"You want me to change, then you should do me favor." you rolled your eyes. Your mom took a deep breath. "Fine. I will move you to another school."

You smiled widely. Finally away from my school! Your mom patted your head before she goes out of your room, leaving you alone. You continue playing with your laptop and feel excited that you are finally going to a new school. Away from Saemi, away from Jongjin. Freedom.

On the next day, you woke up early. You looked at your reflection in your mirror. You are changing the old self of you again.

Satisfied with your appearance, you are going out of your room, headed to the kitchen. You greet your mom while drinking a glass of milk. "Omona!" your mom jumped in surprise. You smiled, showing your eyes smile.

"My daughter finally come back."

"Yeah, I probably come back to the old me but I'm not going back to be a weak girl anymore." you whisper. Lucky for you that your mom didn't catch your words. You eat an apple while slung your bag on your shoulder. Your mom gives a form to you.

"This is your new school form. I already registered your name. You just need to report yourself today." she said to you. You nodded your head. You took the form with you, headed to your old school. While you are walking in the hall, students start murmuring about you again. Jeez! Girl and their big mouth.

"Eunmi!!" Eunhae ran to you, hugging your body from behind. "You change to the old you. I liked it!!" she sequel happily.

You rolled your eyes. "Eunmi-ah." Chi Hoon greet you, trailing along with Jae Hyung. "Yo!" you greet them. "Although you change, you still with your tomboyish attitude, huh." Chi Hoon ruffling your hair.

"Yah! Now my hair was messy. Thanks to you." you pouted while fixing your hair.

"What is that?" Jae Hyung point to the white envelope that you were holding. "Oh, this. This is my changing school form."

"Mwoh?"

"Do you plan to move to new school?"

You nodded your head. "Wae?"

You just shrugged your shoulder. I couldn't tell her that my motive are wanting to avoid Jongjin and Saemi.

"How dare you want to leave me here, alone. I thought that you love me." Eunhae whined while clinging to your arms.

"No can do."

"Fine, then. Be that way."

You glanced at your watch. "I need to go, now. See you later."

You walked into the main office . You are busy reading your form until you bumping with someone, making your form slipped away from your grip. "Owieee!" you winced in pain.

"Yah! Gwenchana?"

You looked at the owner. It's Jongjin. He held out his hand for you. You are ignoring his hand, trying to get up from the ground. Before you could take your form, Jongjin steal it away from you. He frowned. "You are going to leave this school?"

You snatched the form away from him. "Not your business."

"But why?"

"Like I said, this wasn't your business."

You walked passed him but Jongjin quick enough to yank your wrist. "Tell me that there is only a joke right? What is this, Eunmi? Today isn't April fool day."

You yanked your wrist away from him. "What is the matter with you? My business is my business, not yours. Why do you care." you spatted coldly.

"Your right, I don't have right to care about you, but.."

"But what? Don't you get enough for playing with my heart? What else do you want from me?"

You saw his face stiffened when you mention about that. Without waiting for his answer, you pushed the door to the main office, leaving him alone dumbfounded.

It's only taken about 30 minutes to finish all your business. You took your file with you. Jongjin leaning his body on the wall, waiting for you. You frowned. You walked past him but he blocked you. "What do you want, Jongjin? Leave me alone."

"Which school?"

"Not your business."

He is blocking your way again. "Which school?"

"Cube High. Are you done, now." you lied to him. Of course you wouldn't tell him about your new school. Your main priority here is avoiding himself and his y girlfriends.

Jongjin nodded his head in understanding. "Good then. I can visit you there."

"Yeah, in your dream." you scoffed. "Now, if you excused me."

You pushed him away. With a last glanced off his figure, you headed out from your school.

(End of Flashback)

 

(Present)

"So, that's how my story between me and him." you told to Sehun.

Sehun bite his cheek. "Well, that's really a long long long story. I felt like century here to hear your story."

You just shrugged your shoulder innocently. Sehun pouted. "I really want to see your tomboyish side."

You rolled your eyes. "Yeah, in your dream."

He tucked your hair behind your ear. "I don't know whether he is stupid or he just crazy to play with your heart. If it was me, I will never do that."

You blush. You are quickly avoiding from looking at his face. You pretend to fanning yourself. "Is it just me or the weather is really hot here." you let out fake chuckled.

Sehun watching at you with amused."Did I just see you blush?"

"What? No to the hell. Why would I blushing? It's not like you are handsome or what for me to feel insecure."

Sehun smirked. "Sure, you are."

The bell ring. You could see student running out of their class, headed straight to their home. Sehun got up from the ground. He offers his hand to you. You looked at his hand before focusing your attention to his face. "Come on. My hand is sore, you know."

You pouted while grabbing his hand. Sehun smiled. Both of you walks out from the rooftop, meeting with the rest of Exo in front of the school's gate. They frowned when they see both of you were holding hands.

"Yah! What with that skinship!" Suho growled with annoyed.

You blinked your eyes innocently while releasing your hand from Sehun grip. Sehun glared his hyung. Stupid hyung. Such a er.

"So, where are we going?" you asked them.

D.O grinned evilly. "To the beach, everyone!!"