Love changes everything

It's All A Lie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHBR9iD9gsQ

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

I hide behind the pillar, waiting for her. Minutes later she came.

*Aigoo, she looks so cute today* I thought, smiling like an idiot behind the pillar.

My heart thumping fast when I saw her opened the locker. I crossed my fingers and pray, please read it.

And bingo, she took the letter out and starts reading it.

I grew anxious and peeked to see her expression. And guess what?

 

 

 

 

 

SHE SMILED. I REPEAT. SHE.SMILED.

I pumped my fist to the air and did a little victory dance in my heart. Out of sudden, someone tapped my shoulder.

''Hyung, are you crazy?'' Zelo asked, his lollipop. ( OMG, ZELO IS JUST TOO CUTE)

I shot him a look and immediately he scrambled off.

After that, I walked back to my class feeling happy.

''This x should be substitute in y..'' Ms. Park explaining to the students.

Well, no one actually bother to hear what she teach except, Jinnie tho and also ME. But with her slow teaching, soon I grew bored.

I took out my phone and start typing a message to her.

'Hey, I got something to tell you..' I send.

After sending, I looked to her direction. She pulled out her phone, annoyingly. Oops, I forgot she dislike people texting her especially during class.

Silly me. I face-palmed myself.

But, she replied me!

'What is it?'

'Erm, wait for me after school. I'll tell you.'

'Okay. Btw, concentrate!'

I chuckled a little at her message and went back jotting down the notes.

__________________________________________________________________________________