Memories

It's All A Lie

Play:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y70I7pvxOCo

_________________________________________________________________________________

After I left the room, I headed towards the school garden to relax my mind. I laid down on the grass, staring up at the sky recalling back all those foolish mistakes I did to her. Indeed, I did hurt her a lot. Like a lot.

Flashback.

''You just don't understand me!'' I yelled furiously at her.

''It's because you don't open up yourself to me!'' She yelled back.

Yes, we argued. The worst argument we ever ever had.

I shot her a look before I stomped off angrily leaving her alone at the park.

I laid myself on my bed. Suddenly, my phone beside me starts vibrating. I sighed when I saw the caller ID and left my phone vibrate continuously. Ignoring her calls. After an hour, my phone still vibrating. Feeling annoyed, I grabbed my phone and turned it off acting like I didn't receive any of her phone call.

That's one of the silly mistakes I ever did. Maybe I don't realize the meaning of love back then.

End of flashback.

I sighed loudly, unable to continue myself to recall back all those foolish mistakes.

After relaxing myself, I went back to class.

Fortunately, there's no teacher in my class. I walked towards the back, sitting beside the window by myself. I glance around the class and spot her, sitting alone at the other corner of the class.

Once again, I sighed as I thought back that I used to sit besides her in every classes we had together.

''I'm bored.'' I whined at her.

''Hmm, let's play tic tac toe to kill time!'' She suggested.

''Noo, it's boring.'' I whined back.

''No it isn't. C'mon oppa, pleaseee~'' She used her aegyo and tugged my arm.

*Damn, she know I can't resist her aegyo* I mentally scream in my mind. Finally, I gave in.

''Arasso..arasso..'' I said reluctantly.

''Keke, oppa jjang!'' She gave me a thumbs up.

I slung my arm around her neck and said, ''Of course, I'm the best boyfriend in the world.''

 

I smiled like an idiot recalling back all the memories, but my smile soon vanished as the realization hit me that she's not mine anymore.

__________________________________________________________________________________

SUPER DUPER SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A FEW DAYS! *bow*