Tell me it's a joke

It's All A Lie

Play: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W44PYtzjrZE

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

I was walking along the corridors of the school. I tried hard not to pass by the piano room. You must be thinking why? Well, because that was our favorite place to hang out together. The next thing I know, I am already outside of the room because my legs did not obey me.

I stood outside of the room and I heard someone playing, 'Kiss The Rain' on the piano. Immediately I knew it's her. Why? Simply because I know her the best, well I know her better more than anyone else. This is her favorite song.

''Oppa, you know this song always remind me of you.'' She told me sweetly.

''Really?''

''Yeap.''

''Then play it when you miss me.'' I smiled, pinching her cheeks.

''Okay!'' She beamed happily.

Slowly, I turned the door knob. She turned around and shock when she saw me.

''What..what are you doing?'' She asked.

Without answering her, I walked up to her and pulled her wrist to make her stand up.

I looked deeply into her eyes before I asked,

''You still don't have the guts to erase me from your heart, ain't you? You still miss me, don't you?''

''You're wrong, Daehyun. I did erase you from my heart after that night.'' She replied, heartlessly.

''Yah, why are you telling me a joke?'' I gripped her wrist tighter.

Please, tell me it's a joke. Tell me you did not erase me from your heart.

''I'm not joking! Let me go! You're hurting me!'' She yelled, hitting my hand with her other hand.

''You are the one who hurt me even more! You left me heartbroken!'' I yelled back.

She stop hitting me and stared into my eyes. Tears begin to fall from her eyes. I make her cry, again.

I don't know why but my heart hurt even more whenever I see her cry.

''You..you hurt me first before I hurt you. I hate you. I don't want to see your jerk face anymore.'' She replied.

She..she hated me. She don't wanna see me anymore..

Slowly, I let go of her wrist and walked out of the class, with a heavy heart.

I break down into tears and cover my face with my hands after I closed the door behind me.

 

*I'm sorry..I didn't know I hurt you that much. I'm sorry I couldn't be a better boyfriend you always wanted.* I thought.

__________________________________________________________________________________

:'(