We loved each other

It's All A Lie

Play: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0a26KbAKbCs

Okay, I don't know what to put for the title. So... ignore it :)

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

I skipped school today. Why? Well, because I'm still sick, or should I say love sick. I was sitting on my bed, staring into spaces thinking about her, again. Thinking about her is like my daily routine now.

Because I was too bored, I took out a piece of paper from my drawer and a pen. The next moment I know, I'm now writing a letter. Weird huh?

 

'We loved each other. We were once in love. If you would hold my hand as if nothing happened, I want to make all of your deep scars I caused in your heart to heal. No matter how long it takes, I'll bare with it. You know, I regretted for letting you go so easily. I regretted for not holding onto you that night..Although you said you hated me, but I know in your heart, I'm not the person you hate. Am I right? I admit I'm a coward last time, I can't even give you loving words. But, I'm missing you. Missing you so badly now. I don't think I'll be able to go on my life without you. Please, come back to me. I love you, my angel.'

From: Daehyun.

 

Feeling better and satisfied after writing all my thoughts out, I put the letter in my bag. I plan to leave it in her locker tomorrow morning. Hope she read this.

With that, I went to sleep. Feeling excited to see her expression when she read this tomorrow.

Next morning.

I woke up extremely early today without the help of my alarm clock or my mum to wake me up. Hehe, you should know why.

I buttoned up my uniform and fix my hair before I left my room.

''Omma, I'm going now.'' I went to my mum with a big smile planted on my face and kissed her cheek.

''Arraso. You seems so smiley today. Anything happens?'' She asked curiously.

''Omma, I'm always like that.'' I smiled at her patting her shoulder.

''Omo, something must had happened to my son. This is the first time I see you smiled after that.'' She looked at me and pat my cheeks.

I shook my head and bid her goodbye.

I walked all the way to school whistling, enjoying the cool morning breeze. Once I reach the school, I quickly went to her locker and left the letter there without anyone knowing including her.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Comment or subscribe :P

Oh, and INFINITE is so cool in their new mv!

">