Moment of Happiness, together with you.

Your Love is my Desire.. {Three-Shot}

 FINALE - PART I

 
NORMAL.
 
Several weeks passed and everything is back to normal. But having no We Got Married on his schedule is kind of new to him. Kwon is used to filming WGM with Gain but fortunately, he can rest today for a bit long than what is usual. He even slept for about 8 hours long.
 
Really refreshing! Kwon stretched out his arms and at his side, the female bear caught his attention. He sleeps with the bear on his side.
 
"Aigoo.." He played with the small bear like a kid.
 
Someone knocked on his door. Then, he saw the head of peeping Jinwoon.
 
"Oh! You're awake already! Changmin hyung already cooked breakfast. Come, let's eat!" Jinwoon said in a high-spirited tone.
 
"Alright, i'll be out in a second."
 
Before Jinwoon closed the door, he glanced at something. "Good morning to you Gain noona!"
 
Kwon smiled at that gesture of Jinwoon. The one Jinwoon talked to is the standee of Gain which was placed previously in their former home. He decided to take that home, while Gain took his.
 
It's really different on how I can treat Gain noona as my wife on treating him now as a twin sister whenever it's for All My Love filming.
 
He stands up and went out his room together with Jinwoon.
 
"Let's eat!" Seulong said while looking crazily at the food which Changmin prepared.
 
"Smells yummy!" Jinwoon said and immediately sits beside Seulong.
 
They ate their breakfast while having a conversation.
 
"Kwon-ah, do you have schedules for today?" Seulong asked him.
 
Kwon thinks for a second and looked at his iPhone to check his schedule. He has a filming for All My Love later. He drinks orange juice first before he answers Seulong's question.
 
"I have All My Love later. Why hyung? Is there another schedule for us today?"He asked Seulong. "What are your schedules for today?"
 
Seulong answered first. "Me and Jinwoon have a recording for We Got Married."He paused first to check out Kwon's reaction, but he showed none.
 
"Yah hyung, why are you looking at me like that?" He asked him. Is he expecting some of reaction? Good job Kwon-ah. Just act normal and keep it up!
 
Seulong and Jinwoon looked at each other and giving some signs.
 
"Yah, you tell him!" Seulong commanded Jinwoon.
 
"Hyung! You're the one whose supposed to tell it!" Jinwoon protested.
 
"Aish, really! You're so noisy early in the morning! Just spill it." The eldest, Changmin, said looking flustered by the noise yet he continued eating.
 
Seulong kept that censorious look on Jinwoon.
 
"Aeeey, arasso hyung. I surrender." Jinwoon gave up. Seulong was the most bossy among the four of them. But still, he always considers their feeling first.
 
Jinwoon glances first at Kwon, he took a deep breath first. Kwon just kept on eating, ignoring the commotion that was caused by those two.
 
"Kwon hyung.. The WGM PD said to us that if you're willing to be a co-MC on next week's episode for WGM." Jinwoon said to Kwon cautiously.
 
Kwon was startled by what Jinwoon said. He looked at them, waiting for his response. Even Changmin is shocked.
 
"Together with Gain noona.." Jinwoon continued his sentence.
 
Am I ready for this? I still have lingering emotions since ending it all on WGM. But now, they're asking me if I'm willing to be an MC? With Gain noona? Ommo.. I can't promise not to be emotional. I'm sure Misun noona and the others will keep asking about us, our relationship with each other.
 
"See? I said we shouldn't bring it up." Jinwoon whispered at Seulong's ear trying to complain.
 
"Sure, why not? WGM is like a family to me and I just can't ignore their request, right?" Kwon answered smiling.
 
Jinwoon and Seulong's face showed a relieved expression. Seulong stands up and sat beside Kwon, he taps his shoulder and hugged him.
 
"Yah, our Kwonnie is definitely the best! I'm afraid that you wouldn't agree!"Seulong expressed his self.
 
"But why?" Kwon asked.
 
"Because of Gain." At that moment when Seulong said that, Changmin threw something onto Seulong's head and mouthed him to stop.
 
Kwon was stunned by that statement of Seulong. He didn't thought that he would blurt it out that way. He admit it, although he tried to pretend that everything is okay, he cannot fool himself.
 
Everything is slowly falling apart..
 
Ever since the WGM ended, his communication with Gain is becoming lesser than the usual. He tried to make contact to her, but she seldoms answer his call recently that's why he even memorized her mailbox answering machine. Then one time, he wanted to argue with her for not answering his call.
 
I promise to argue with her if she picks up this call! He even said that to himself.
 
But when he pressed the call button, he heard that her ringback caller tone is "I Can't". Even though that it's not the one he recorded together with Nichkhun, he felt warm inside. So, when Gain picks up, he eventually forgot what he's aiming to do.
 
바보 조 권! Stupid Jo Kwon!
 
"Kwon-ah.. Are you okay?" Changmin asked him showing his concern. He was really touched by s, or rather, brothers. Even though he doesn't open up anything, it's like there's a telepathy between them. Especially his Changmin hyung whom understands him the most.
 
Kwon looked at him and smiled timidly. He can't lie to them even if he wanted because they are the ones who's always there for him and in just one look, they can immediately tell what he's feeling at the moment.
-------------------------
 
"WHAT?! MC on We Got Married?" Gain was hysterical. "Unnie! You know I have many schedules and recordings.. how can I squeeze it in? That's why I dropped WGM, right?" She complained at her manager.
 
"Gain-ah, they are just asking if you're willing. If you're not, then it's alright."Jea said to her.
 
"But still.. Aiish, i'm too tired for that!" I can't act like i'm happy watching at that other couples on the show. Gain said to herself. Will Kwonnie also be there?
 
"Will Kwon also be there? Or just Gain?" It seems like Jea heard what she's thinking and asked it to their manager.
 
She just stayed quiet hoping that Kwon would also be there.
 
"I still don't know about that. Seulong and Jinwoon are the ones assigned to ask him so maybe later i'll have a news on that." Their manager said.
 
Ommo~I hope Kwon will be there! I miss him so much! I'm scared that if I heard his voice, I might go find him and hug him at that instant!
 
Whenever they are filming for All My Love, of course they are comfortable with each other. They are friends, on-cam and off-cam. But they both can't deny their longing for each other, treating each other as husband and wife. There is even this one instance in where she accidentally called him 꿀 - yeobo on their taping. The others were shocked because the scene is they are having a heart to heart talk as Geum Ji and Ok Yeob, but then suddenly on the set, the lights went off and she called him yeobo because of shock.
 
When the lights went back, her head was on Kwon's chest and everyone is looking at them. Thanks to Kwon's humour that he immediately changed the mood. After that, she refrained herself being too close to Kwon. She might have a slip of tongue again.
 
It's really hard to avoid things in which i'm accustomed to. I can't help it.
 
The silent broke when their manager's phone rings. She picks up the call and excused herself.
 
"Are you going to MC WGM?" Narsha asked Gain casually.
 
"I haven't thought about that yet. But why so sudden? We just ended WGM few weeks ago." The emotions i've been restricting to myself might burst again..
 
"You should go. Your fans will love it especially when they see you again! I heard the ratings kind of went down after the last episode.." Narsha said back to her.
 
On cue, their manager returned after finishing the phone call.
 
"Oh guys, Seulong just called me and said that Kwon agreed on being the guest MC for WGM." Their manager announced and everybody looked at Gain now waiting for her answer.
 
Should I go? Should I?!
 
"Soooo? Gain-ah.. what's your decision?" Miryo asked her impatiently.
 
"Hmm.. Well, if Kwonnie's going, I should be there right? I wouldn't want negative articles would come out again if I wouldn't show up there." Gain answered. You pulled up a good excuse lady! Just admit it that you wanted to be there!
 
"YEA!" Jea and Narsha high fived.
 
"But.. I forgot to say that you would be there as Adam Couple again. You'll be giving comments and advices for the on-going couples there and kind of tell them what you already experienced, etc." Their manager added.
 
Yea.. right. I don't care, as long as Kwonnie will be there!
 
"Arasso unnie." Gain answered flatly.
-----------------------
 
At the filming for All My Love..
 
Kwon and Gain were casual with each other. They filmed each other scenes helping out each other, thanks to Doojoon and Kwon's jokes that the mood at the set seems normal and light.
 
"Alright! CUT! Everyone take a break first. We'll resume filming 30 minutes later." The director announced to everyone.
 
"Aaaahh!" Kwon stretched out his arms and sighed heavily. "Doojoon-ah, let's eat! Did you bring something?"
 
"Of course! C'mon.. Gain-noona! Come here, let's eat!"
 
Kwon instantly look at Gain's direction. She was smiling and walking towards them.
 
"Yaah.. you guys are always prepared! I'm strarving! What are we eating?" Gain asked and sat beside Kwon.
 
Doojoon slowly brings out the packed food and opened it. "Tada! Ham with egg!"Doojoon said.
 
The two were quiet for a moment.
 
KWON: Really good timing Doojoon! Are you teasing me? Did he watched our last episode? Making this food is like mocking both me and Gain noona..
 
Kwon looked at Gain's expression and she seemed kind of quiet too. He didn't know how to react at that moment.
 
GAIN: Kwon, it's your favorite.. right? I cooked this for you on our last dinner as a married couple.. But here we are again, eating this again as co-workers, as friends..
 
Gain felt a sort of pain in her chest. Reminiscing that night is really hard for her. It's more harder than seeing and spending time with each other during filming and work. She tried to glance at Kwon and saw that he's looking at her. She was shocked and tried to take away her eyes from him.
 
"Is there something wrong? Is it not to your liking?" Doojoon innocently ask the both of them.
 
"Waaa.. did you cook this?" Gain said to Doojoon, trying to change the atmosphere between the three of them.
 
Kwon immediately took a bite. "Doojoon-ah! It's delicious! It's my favorite! I'm glad that you brought this."
 
KWON: But of course, Gain noona's cooking is still the best!
 
GAIN: More delicious than the one I cooked for you?
 
Doojoon phone suddenly rings.
 
"Wait.. I'll just answer this call. You two eat that, I already ate a while ago."Doojoon said and left. Leaving the two of them.
 
"Yah! Kwon-ah! Is this more delicious than what I cooked for you?!" Gain said raising her voice.
 
"Of course, it is! Look, even though at just a glance, you can tell that it's really delicious!" Kwon answered back at her.
 
Gain looked at him with those deadly looking eyes and Kwon reacted at that look.
 
"Stop that noona! Arasso! Yours is much better! But i'm not lying.. it really tastes delicious! Try it." Kwon cut a small portion of the ham and tried to feed Gain.