The Art of Letting Go..

Your Love is my Desire.. {Three-Shot}

PART II

 

 

"It's not the end...you know.." Kwon said.
 
I know, but this is the end of our marriage-relationship.. "Just.. you worked hard today.."Gain said sincerely.
 
"See you later!" Kwon said.
 
"We just leave like this.. Goodbye!" Gain turned around and waved at him. "I'll call you.."
 
Kwon continued to walk away backwardly.
 
"Now I feel like this is real!" Kwon exclaimed his thoughts.
 
Yes, it's real Kwon-ah.. I have been happy for those 1 year and 3 months we've been together.. Even if it's just a show.. I know we showed the viewers our real personality there..
 
"Yaah! Let's leave together!" Kwon shouted at her.
 
She ran away for the sake of entertainment and to pull a joke on him. "Don't come nearer! It's over.. So why are you coming?"
 
Kwon swayed his body cutely. "I came because I wanted to see you.."
 
"It's over.." She didn't know if that's for Kwon or for herself. Trying to make it sink on her mind that everything is over.
 
Then the her car is now approaching them.
 
"Forget me.. and live well. Goodbye!" Gain said that to him while smiling.
 
Kwon was just left there.
 
"CUT!" The director said to him. "You worked hard for today." The director, PD and all the staffs handshaked him.
 
"Is she not coming back here?" Kwon asked the PD.
 
"Didn't she told you? She said she'll be leaving first. Let me thank you again Kwon for making WGM big. We will always support you and Gain." The PD sincerely said to him.
 
Kwon just smiled. "Thank you. I'll be leaving, then. You worked hard." Kwon said and bowed to everyone.
 
He went up to his car. Before he opens it, one of the staffs approached him and gave the female bear. He looked at the staff with that questioning look.
 
"Gain said to give it to you after the filming.." The staff said.
 
He just thanked her and get on his car. He drove off.. he wanted silence at that moment.
 
You didn't even waited for me so we can leave together. I thought it's just on the script that you'll leave first before me. You're really something Son Ga In.
 
He abruptly stopped the car on the side and looked at the bear. "What's up with this? She didn't even record anything new.." Kwon talks to himself.
 
He pressed the tummy of the bear.
 
Yeobo.. Are you shocked? Don't be.. You said to record my last message to you, right? I hope this thing can make up for all the things I did to you..
 
I wanted to tell you that.. *clears throat* ahh, this is really embarassing! Ahemm, that.. since the day we first on the filming of WGM, i'm glad that I was paired up with you.. I know you enough so yes, i'm glad.. But spending the whole day with you is different. I got to know you more than what I expected.. You're always happy outside, but inside.. you're too soft-hearted..
 
Kwon-ah.. for the 1 year and 3 months we've been together.. You brought me happiness.. everyday! But I always tease you, i'm sorry for that.. It's just.. that makes me Son Ga In. Right?
 
"I agree.. Definitely Son Ga In" Kwon said.
 
You just don't know how much you mean to me.. I appreciate you from the bottom of my heart.. I never intended to let it all end this way but it's the best time before our feelings grow way deeper.. (Gain is crying now..)
 
Kwon's tears are starting to fall.
 
I will never forget that for once.. I had you in my life.. That I married Jo Kwon..
 
Kwon-ah.. Take care always, i'll always be here for you.. but not as your wife anymore.. I can be a noona to you now.. Take care.. Goodbye.. yeobo..
 
Kwon was speechless. He didn't expected Gain to record it more seriously than he thought.
 
"Gain noona, really, has indefinite charms.."
 
He started the engine again and drove off back to 2AM's dorm.
 

A/N: This is the 2nd chapter of my three-shot for Adam Couple. Hope you guys like it!
 
NOTE: I'm sorry I didn't notice that the one I posted for the 2nd chapter of this is not complete. :((((( It's my stupid mistake. Hope you'll forgive me. I already added the second part of that here.