The Art of Letting Go..

Your Love is my Desire.. {Three-Shot}

PART I

They went back to their house. It's not even on the script, the PD told them that they can go on a date to have those last moments together be more memorable for them. But they still insist that they wanted the last episode to be filmed at their house since their house is very sentimental for them. They build memories and experiences together there. Ending the WGM on their house will give them a contentment and a meaningful end.
 
 
 
 
During the filming, the staffs just gave instructions for us to do what we usually do. They will just edit some parts out and will not capture the whole scenes. They even said that there's not much to do in the house which kind of offended Kwon and Gain.
 
"Noona, cook for me. I'm hungry." Kwon asked Gain with those cute puppy eyes.
 
Gain didn't try to resist since she's hungry at that moment too. "Arasso." She answered smiling.
 
While Gain is cooking, Kwon just sat there.. looking at the back of his 'wife'. It's fascinating to look at her back while cooking.
 
I hope this moment will never end. How i'd wish time would stop ticking. But I know that's impossible, right?
I want to be with you tonight, just the two of us. I want to reminisce all those memories we had.. All the laughters and not so good emotions we shared.. We should make all our fans happy even though it's our last episode for WGM.
 
Kwon stands up. He immediately changes his expression and showed Gain a happy expression.
 
"What are you cooking?" Kwon comes beside Gain.
 
"Your favorite. Keke, there's no much left in here. We should cook all those food that stocked in here, right? Since we won't be coming here anymore." Gain smiled timidly.
 
"Yaah, you speak so frankly. Makes me speechless." Kwon said honestly.
 
"Why? It's the truth. We won't be coming here anymore. Let's finish cooking yeobo, i'm starving." Gain said.
 
Kwon left Gain cooking. He went to their room and get all the necessary stuffs that left there because of the continuous filming in the house.
 
He sat on the bed for a while and tried to calm down. He's afraid that he might cry again when the filming is about to end. He cried so much on the SSTP a while ago even Gain. Kwon is holding several jackets of him and Gain's blazers.
 
I guess it's really not easy.. ending this like this. But it's just a show, Jo Kwon. Soon.. it will also end like this. Think of it as a good timing, to end it earlier than expected or else you would have been more attached to her when it's more hard to let go..
 
Meanwhile, Gain was left on the kitchen. She's cooking with all her heart for Kwon. It's the last meal she's going to do for his 'husband'. Even though the food she's preparing is not that great, she puts a great effort on it.
 
Yeobo.. This is the last meal i'm going to cook for you. I admit that I don't really like cooking but it changed when I'm cooking for you. Even though the food is simple, you always appreciate it like you've never eaten anything like that before. It's a big deal to me and that made me happy everytime..
 
I know you'll appreciate it again like you always do.. just seeing you eating what I cook makes me proud.. I can feel that i'm a good wife..
 
She finished setting up the table. She also gave some to the staffs, cameramen and the PD. Gain noticed then that Kwon was at the room the whole time.
 
Is he sleeping? Poor Kwon, I know you are too tired from all the schedules you're having.. I hope I can give you some rest from now on since WGM is not on your list anymore.
 
She cleared and tried to yell at him. "Kwon-ah! You're not coming? I'm going to eat all of this if you don't come outside!"
 
"I'm coming!" Kwon shouted while opening the door. "It smells good!" He then noticed that the cameramen is now filming again.
 
Kwon sat beside Gain who's waiting for him there. I'll surely miss this scene, where you're waiting for me after you cook.. Kwon thought.
 
He took out the polaroid camera and took a picture of their last meal.
 
"Our last meal together.." Kwon said while taking the picture.
 
"I wanted to make a more delicious one for our last meal but there's nothing here." Gain said.
 
 
He placed the picture on the table. "I'm sure that this will be delicious though!" Kwon said energetically, trying to make the mood better.
 
They ate appetizingly and enjoyed the food.
-------------------------
 
"Should we post this at the board of our Secret Room?" Kwon innocently asked Gain.
 
"Of course, we should complete that board from our first photos to our last." Gain suddenly paused. "Hmm.. anyway, let's post it there." Gain stands up, she held Kwon's hands and helped him to stand up.
 
"Aren't we getting all these photos?" Kwon again, asked Gain.
 
"Let's put these photos up first for the filming and then we'll get it later." Gain softly said to Kwon.
 
Kwon let out a sneaky chuckle.
 
But upon entering the room, they felt kind of suffocating. The suffocation from all the memories they had. Seeing the board filled with their pictures.. made them taken aback for a while. Even the placards that Gain made for her event to Kwon is still lying on the floor. The couple jacket that Jea gave them is placed at the little sofa they had when they are still living on that small apartment.
 
They were speechless for a while. But the PD gave them a sign to talk. They looked at each other and Kwon started to smile and speak.
 
"Oohh, these are still here on the floor?" Kwon jokingly said to Gain.
 
"Ohh.." Were just the words that came out from Gain's mouth.
 
She went to the sofa and looked at the couple jacket. "This too.. It's the one we wear when we had the house-warming party, right?" Gain said.
 
"Right.. right! It's too exhausting to wear it.. Even Seulong hyung and Jinwoon wore this! Keke!" Kwon said comically.
 
Gain continued to look around the room while Kwon went infront of the board.
 
"Look, this is what I took last Christmas.." He pointed out a photo. Gain just nodded. Kwon then continued to reminisce all those memories kept in all of those photos that are posted.
 
"We fill this board up already? Time flies so fast.. It felt like just yesterday.." Kwon lets out a deep sigh.
 
"Yea.. We took all these photos! Haha.. we could do a scrapbook with these!" Gain said with a different tone. A bright and happy tone.
 
Don't force yourself to smile noona.. Kwon thought.
 
"I suddenly feel like seeing your bare face again! You look so pretty without your eyeliner." Kwon pointed the photo they took when they're in Bali with Gain wearing the wedding gown, trying to .
 
"In your dreams! I already gave you a chance." Gain maked-face at Kwon.
 
Kwon is about to post the photo they took a while ago when the clip falls.
 
"Oh? What's this?" He saw a string that was placed on the lower part of the board. Then he saw the poorly-made couple rings they made for each other way back.
 
"It's still here? I thought you already throw it away!" Kwon looked at Gain with a soft expression.
 
Gain turned around and laughed. "Yah, be thankful I didn't throw it though it's really poorly made! It's amazing.. looking at this again after those months.." The silence came again.
 
She gets the necklace with those rings are hang and puts it into her pocket. "I'll keep it yeobo.." Gain whispered.
 
Kwon just smiled at her and continued to post the photo. He wrote on the board 2011.1.6 Happy Ending... He looked at Gain to see her reaction. She just stay quiet there and suddenly, she hits him on his arms. "Yaaaaah.. stop hitting me! It said here: Happy Ending. Is it supposed to be a happy ending like this? You hitting me?" He said with a shotgun like speed.
 
"Arassssso.." Gain answered.
 
The couple bears that is infront of the board caught Gain's attention. She remembered that she did record a message for Kwon at that time. She took the female bear and pressed it's tummy and it played her recorded voice in which she screamed.
 
If you cheat one me.. i'll kill you! That's what I wanted to convey on this message. You know that I'm not too good at words..
 
Gain felt shy after hearing that recorded voice of hers so she puts the bear down. She took the male bear this time but before she press it, Kwon looked at her and took also the female bear.
 
"Record another one for me. Your last message for me. And record it seriously!"Kwon said to her.
 
"No way! I already did it one!" Gain refused Kwon's request without even thinking.
 
She looked at Kwon, and she saw that his expression changed and become serious. Even though that they look like they're not serious or just playing.. Once Kwon changes his expression, I know he's serious. Gain thought.
 
"Arassoo.." Gain answered with a soft expression. If this will make you happy, I'm willing to do it.
 
"Alright, you record it here inside and i'll go outside again. DON'T YELL AT IT!"Kwon said while going out the room.
 
"What will I say?" Gain yelled at him.
 
"Your sincere message for me. Make it longer!" Kwon demanded.
 
"You know I can't do that!" Gain responded at him.
 
"Even so!" Kwon answered back at her. "I'm going to record it seriously.. so you do the same."
 
In the meantime, Kwon is preparing his event for Gain. He puts again all his effort for this 'last event' that he'll do for her.
 
"I really don't know what should I say.." Gain continued to bug Kwon.
 
Aiiisssh. Really! Even the last minute she's being too naggy. Kwon thought while going out. "I'm waiting for it!" Kwon said before he goes out of the door.
 
For the time being, the whole place became quiet. Where is he? Gain thought.
 
"Yeobo! Yeobo! Where are you?" Gain shouted. She walks out of the room and finds out that Kwon is not there.
 
"Where is he?" She asked the cameramen but they just shrugged their shoulders. What's again your dilemma, Jo Kwon?
 
She noticed that the male bear is on the sofa. "Did he even record one?" Gain shouted.
 
But she take this chance for her to record her message. She went to their room and concentrated on her message for him. She absorbed all the emotions she's feeling right now and tried to record whole-heartedly.
 
Concurrently, Kwon is moving fast. He wanted to make this a memorable last event for Gain. Even though he only copied her event.. he knows that doing this in a 'Jo Kwon style' will make it more heartwarming for her 'wife'. He went directly to where his car is parked because he puts the placards there which he made after he received that last mission.
 
Seriously, this is my favorite event you made for me noona.. though there are not so many choices. It's even raining that time when you appeared before my sight while i'm upstairs and you're soaking wet due to the rain. You said that I didn't even show any reactions at all but the truth is, i'm cryng inside.. because of flattery and happiness! You never know how much you made me happy that time.. that's why I wanted to the same.. for me to show you how I felt at that time..
 
When he got the placards, he went to that place where Gain stands.. downwards their Secret Room.
 
He pressed Gain's number and called her.
 
"What's this?! You didn't even record!!!" Gain shouted furiously at Kwon.
 
"Just say it to me on the phone." Kwon responded in a calm tone which made Gain stunned. What's he's up to now?
 
"Why? Where are you right now?" She curiously asked.
 
"I'm always in your heart, noona.." Kwon said in a flirty way.
 
He heard Gain laughed. "Where are you really?" She asked him again.
 
"Come to our history room and look at the window.." He gave the instructions to her.
 
Gain smirked at him. "Eeey, you're going to be a dead meat if you do the same thing I did." Gain said, challenging him.
 
Let's see what you can do, Kwon-ah..
 
She went to the room and slowly opened the window. She saw Kwon.. standing there..
 
How cold you must be feeling right now.. But here you are, smiling at me..
 
 
"Can you see it?" Kwon asked while grinning his teeth. He's so excited to see his wife's expression.
 
"Yes.." Gain answered softly.
 
 
He started to take down each of the placards with a message in each one.
 
"I was happy to be your husband.."
 
From the start, seeing him down there makes my heart flutter.. You're happy to be my husband? Even though I did many mean things to you? I'm happy to be your wife! I always am..
 
"Be strong.."
 
You know that you're my strength.. I always can be strong whenever you're with me Kwon-ah..
 
"I'm always on your side.."
 
Thank you for being always by my side.. I appreciate it nevertheless.. I'm trying also to be there for you when you need me..
 
"Adam forever.."
 
I'm wishing the same.. yeobo.. After the past year we've been together, I never thought hearing the people calling us Adam Couple would give me a very contented feeling..
 
"I love you!"
 
And yes.. I have learned to love you Kwon-ah.. but being with you this time will just make things worse for both of us.. We ended WGM because of our busy schedules.. I can't guarantee to give you the attention you've been longing for.. You're still young.. You can meet someone better than me.. But, I don't think I can meet someone better than you..
 
"Are you crying??" Kwon asked her.
 
Gain just wiped her tears away. She never thought she'd cry again because she cried her heart out during the SSTP.
 
"Thank you for the 1 year and 3 months.. I was just a little kid before I met you, but you turned me into a better man now.. All that happened because you're with me.." Kwon earnestly said to her.
 
"Which part did you develop?" Of course, it wouldn't be me if I don't answer him like that.Gain teasingly asked him.
 
"Just.. More.. More.." Kwon seems that he can't answer the question. Aiiisssh, Gain noona.. Really! But, you're more Gain this way.. I'll bear with it..
 
"What? Which did you developed?" She continued to .
 
"I've become more confident.." Confident because for that time, you've become my woman..
 
They continued to argue but Kwon still changes the atmosphere between the two of them.
 
"Anyways.. I really thank you.. I know that you're recently really busy with your schedule and you're really having a tough time.. Just always remember that i'm always on your side.." Kwon said his true feelings at that time.
 
"Thank you..." Gain replied back to him.
 
He can barely see Gain's expression at that time but hearing her voice is enough for him.
 
"Goodbye.." He waved at Gain. Goodbye yeobo.. This will be the last day that I have the rights to call you yeobo..
 
Gain waved back. "Goodbye.." Several minutes more.. I can bear with it..
 
"Come down.. Bring the picture!" Kwon said to her.
 
"I'll just live here!" The never-ending teasing of Gain.
 
"It's cold here.. uhhh.." Kwon didn't even answer back at her. He just picked up the placards that are scattered on the floor.
 
"Come down.. Quickly!"
 
"Wait for me.."
 
Gain is just staring at him, getting all those placards on the floor.
 
Why are you being like this? Not even teasing me? Is this the way of ending it? Are you always this soft-hearted, Kwon-ah?
 
She closed the window and went back inside. She took their big wedding picture. She also took the couple bear and handed it to one those staffs.
 
"I'll be leaving first and when i'm gone, kindly hand it to him.. Thank you." Gain politely asked.
 
"Sure.." The staff get the female bear.
 
While going down, she called her manager. "Unnie, are you almost here? Alright, i'll just wait outside.. Pick me up quicly! Thank you."
 
The elevator opened and her eyes looks up to Kwon. Where is he? And all of a sudden, Kwon surprised him leaving Gain shocked.
 
"Yaaaah! You startled me!" Gain shouted.
 
They exchanged what they were holding. Gain gave him the wedding picture while Kwon gave her the placards he did. They stare at each other for a moment and silence was filled in the air. Gain took away her eyes from Kwon, afraid she might cry again while looking at him.
 
 
 
"Goodbye.." Gain said while smiling which made Kwon laughed.