Goodbye?

Your Love is my Desire.. {Three-Shot}

 

 
Today, it's confirmed. Kwon and Gain are leaving We Got Married. They had been talking about that ever since Gain's manager announced their upcoming comeback. There's still many things to do and both of them are lacking sleep. Although Gain's manager and the WGM PD suggested that, Gain didn't want to leave WGM because of all of her schedules, filming WGM relieves her stress. Of course, one of the reason is because he can see Kwon.
 
Kwon can't do anything. He wanted to do WGM with Gain, but he doesn't want to took all of Gain's energy. Health comes first and career. Filming WGM is their rest time, play time and even bonding time. Even though he's also stressed because of his schedules, he endured it because he didn't want to leave WGM.
 
If Gain wanted it, what more can he do? Of course, Kwon would be supporting her in all ways.
 
That night, they are having a meeting together with the PD of WGM.
 
"Why? It's so sudden, I didn't think you would leave this early!" The PD said in shock."You guys are the reason why the almost half of the viewers watch We Got Married but then you want to leave?"
 
Kwon didn't answer. He waited for Gain to answer.
 
"Uhm, I.." Gain inhales first before finishing her sentence. "It's a tough decision for me, for us.." She looks at Kwon and he nods giving her strength.
 
"My manager suggested it, I need to drop something for me to able to rest even though it's not much. I still have my All My Love, right? I don't really want to drop WGM but it's my only choice left." Gain said.
 
The PD can't speak for a while, he was so shock with Kwon and Gain's decision.
 
Kwon decided to speak. "Gain noona informed me ahead of time, she suggested it first and asked me if I want to. She also considered my position. She asked me if i'm tired, it also shows on some episodes of WGM that I was so tired and out of energy. At that time, we shared our deepest thoughts about WGM and came up with this decision." Kwon explained thoroughly to the PD and then looked at Gain.
 
Gain smiled at him. Thank you Kwon-ah.
 
Kwon smiled back. You're always welcome noona.
 
The PD exhaled and cleared his throat. "Looks like you guys are already decided and there's nothing I can do to change your mind right? Alright then, i'll be the one to explain it to the WGM staff."
 
"Thank you PD-nim." Both thanked the PD.
 
"I'll just inform you for you last filming for WGM. Is that okay?" The PD asked them.
 
"Yes, thank you again PD-nim." Gain said, almost teary-eyed.
 
"No, I must thank you guys instead. You made WGM alive. I think when the Adam Couple fans heard about this, they will be more heartbroken than us." The PD looking sad said."When do you want to announce this? Or will we just release an article?"
 
"We have an upcoming guesting on Shim Shim Ta Pa next next week, I guess. Gain noona said that that is the chance to announce it." Kwon informed the PD.
 
"Oh, okay. Goodluck to both of you and of course, it is nice working with you."
 
Gain stands up and hugged the PD. She didn't cry, but sadness was written all over her face. Kwon is just standing behind them and starts to tears up.
----------------------
 
The PD then left the room, leaving both of them. The whole room was filled with silence. Both of them didn't try to start a conversation. They just sat there.
 
It's okay Kwon, you know that sooner this time will come. Think that you even reach 1 year, it's rare for that. For 1 year and 3 months i had spent together with you, Gain noona, i must say that it's really an unforgettable memory. You have imprinted your soul in my heart and I think it'll be harder to forget you. But I'll try, for the sake of our career. Kwon flustered his all his thoughts. He doesn't have the guts to say it infront of Gain. He's just too scared to hear how will Gain respond.
 
He looked at Gain secretly, she's just rambling her fingers, looking at nothing. Maybe she's organizing her thoughts too. Gain noona.. yeobo.. I'm going to miss calling you that.. Kwon said to himself.
 
Kwon gets his phone to look some of the photos they took together. He saved all of it. He wanted to keep it for himself. He felt strange and nostalgic while he's looking all of those.
 
Meanwhile, Gain didn't know how to face Kwon. I admit it that for 1 year and 3 months I spent together with him, those were all blissful memories. Gain looked at Kwon, he's too busy looking on his phone.
 
Kwon-ah, yeobo.. Thank you.. Thank you for making me happy for the past year. We've been together for so long and I don't know if I will be able to move on knowing that filming WGM together with you has ended. Sorry if I haven't showed how much I appreciate you, you know me, i'm Son Ga In and i'm not that type. I tried my best to show how much I care for you...
 
For the next days, we'll both gonna be busy with our different schedules and you have your concert. Still, i'm delighted that there's still All My Love filming and i get to see you there. Take care yeobo..
 
Gain cleared and talks to Kwon. "Kwon-ah.." She waited for him to look at her. "I hope you understand my decision, it's for our own good."
 
"Noona, of course I understand!" Kwon tried to make his voice cheerful. "This is not the end for Adam Couple since there's still All My Love although we act as twins." Kwon laughed trying to make the mood better.
 
Gain tried to force a smile. "Yes, you're right. Kwon-ah.."
 
"Hmmm?" Don't cry Jo Kwon. Not this time! It's not like you're not going to see her anymore! Kwon tried to be strong. But suddenly Kwon's phone rings. He looked first at Gain to ask permission to answer it.
 
"Go answer that first." Gain said.
 
You're always wrong timing Seulong-hyung! Kwon stands up and turned his back on Gain to answer the call.
 
"Yah, where did you go?! You suddenly left! We still have a guesting to attend to!"Seulong said in a loud voice.
 
"I already informed Manager hyung that i'll be late." Kwon didn't want to say it to Seulong about them leaving WGM.
 
"But where are you?" Seulong didn't stop asking him.
 
Unexpectedly, Gain hugged him from behind. "Kwon-ah.." Gain whispered.
 
"Yaah! Kwon-ah! Are you with Gain? Is that Gain! Yaaaah!" Seulong asks while teasing.
 
"I'll just straightly go there alright hyung? I'll hang up now. Bye!" He was too suprised that he pressed the end button quickly.
 
Kwon tried to face Gain but Gain stopped him.
 
"Let's stay like this for a while.. Let me do this for you, huh, Kwon-ah? Yeobo?"Gain's voice cracked. She hugged him tightly and Kwon hugged her hands in return.
 
KWON: Noona, don't make this hard for me.. it's too unbearable for us to separate like this..
 
GAIN: Kwon-ah.. I always wanted to do this for you.. I don't want you to see me crying miserably.. Just let me cry on your back..
------------------------------
 
Gain and Kwon didn't contact each other after that time. Kwon is busy too on his preparations for 2AM's first concert for 3 days. Although they talked casually during filming, it's hard to pretend that everything is going well when they are asked about WGM or being the Adam Couple.
------------------------------------------
 
 
(During the Shim Shim Ta Pa radio show)
 
They both sang "We Fell in Love". While singing the song, all the memories just flooded in. From all the hardships they encountered up to those memories they both treasured. Gain can't hide her emotions now, it's just a matter of minutes and they'll reveal it to the public that they Adam Couple will be leaving We Got Married. Even the DJ are not aware of it. Gain starts to shed tears but still she continued the singing the song because she didn't want to make a mess on a live radio show.
 
Shindong and Gyuri started to tease them when they saw Gain's tears.
 
"Oohh! Gain must be really attached to this song!" Shindong teased Gain.
 
"You should cry too Kwon!" Gyuri followed Shindong's lead on teasing them.
 
Both just smiled at them. Kwon looked at Gain. Noona, are you okay? Can we still do this?
 
Gain wiped her tears and smiled at Kwon. We should... Let's endure this Kwon-ah..
 

 
 
They informed Shindong and Gyuri about it when some song is playing. They said that they will announce it before Gain will perform her solo.
 
"Is this really true? I mean, everyone loves both of you as Adam Couple!" Shindong expressed himself not believing the news.
 
"It's our decision and we have talked about this for sometime and yea, we also talked about this few days ago with the WGM PD and he supported our decision."Kwon explained.
 
Gain just keep quiet. She's too scared to talk because she might just cry again.
 
Shindong gave a sign to them that the time has come for their announcement. Kwon started to speak first.
 
"I'm nervous... yes, our make-believe marriage of 1 year and 3 months ends with Shindong & Park Gyuri's Shim Shim Tapa broadcast on the 6th of January 2011. I really...I sincerely thank you for supporting the Adam couple. I didn't want to cry but Gain noona cried before and I tend to cry too when others cry...
 
Two years, ah I said 'two'...there were many things which happened during 1 year and 3 months and we created many memorable moments. It's an honor to announce the end on Shindong & Park Gyuri's Shim Shim Tapa.
Nothing has changed between our friendship and please look forward to Gain noona's and my activities. And there is something which I really don't like to hear from others: "I heard you got divorced?" People say "You got divorced?" jokingly but please don't say it."
 
He looks first at Gain. "Gain noona, if you want to say something too..." Kwon smiled and urged Gain to speak.
 
"First...to be honest, we became really close apart from the relationship we had. We were on the show for a long time and we became close. In fact, this does not mean the end to us. We will see each other every day through the sitcom and the relationship won't change even with WGM ending.
 
The fans waited and looked forward very week...and I'm really sad that they won't be able to see us on the show anymore. But to the Adam couple, this only means that WGM has ended. This is not the end for the Adam couple. Don't feel too disappointed. We want and we will share stories about the Adam couple with the fans from time to time."
 
While Gain was speaking, Kwon started to shed tears and Gain can't control herself anymore and started to weep. Gain looked at Kwon and gave a signal to rescue her because she can't speak anymore because of her crying.
 
"I want to sincerely thank all the WGM PDs and writer noonas. Ah.. I can't stop crying."Kwon said.
 
Thankfully, Shindong and Gyuri saved them. Shindong talked about some things first to give time to Gain because her solo performance is next.
 
"Are you alright now? Can you still sing?" Shindong asked.
 
Gain nodded. "Uhm ye.. I'm okay now.." Gain stands up and went to the side wherein the live performances/singing is done.
 
Gain started singing. It goes smoothly at first even though tears are still continuing to fell from her eyes. But at on a certain lyrics, she can't control her emotions seeing Kwon crying too and just bursted her tears freely. Kwon walks towards her and hugged her tightly. They just hugged each other while crying. Shindong and Gyuri also felt that moment of sadness for the both of them. They are also starting to get teary-eyed.
 
Gain tried to continue the song but she just failed and cried harder.
 
"Yes...Gain noona stopped singing halfway through the song because her emotions were overwhelming her." Kwon explained to the listeners.
 
Gain breathes in first. "I'm sorry.."
 
"And she was frustrated while singing because she was actually sad so please don't misunderstand that.
Right now...the tears we shed are tears of feeling sad that we couldn't show everyone a better side of the Adam couple for a longer time.
 
And we will continue to appear on the sitcom "All My Love", have activities and work hard individually, as 2AM and Brown Eyed Girls, so please cheer for us and support us." Kwon said while giving wiping his tears.
 
Gain looked at him saying that she's ready to speak now and Kwon understands it right away.
 
"First...right. I think what Kwonnie has said is okay. In fact, I'm really worried about the fans. They are probably shocked right now. The listeners... I think there are many who are crying with us... I'm sorry to those people." Gain said.
 
Some staff brought them water.
 
"Thank you." Gain whispered.
 
"On WGM, there were times when we heard ugly things from fans but also very good things. But with our make-believe marriage coming to an end, we want you to keep us in your memories as a fun and pretty couple." Kwon finishes what Gain wanted to say.
--------------------------------
 
In the studio, the four of them talked for a while before leaving.
 
"Thank you hyung.. noona.. for giving us the chance to share the news." Kwon expressed his gratitude towards the both of them.
 
Kwon placed his arms on Gain's shoulder because she's still catching up her breath after crying.
 
"It's no problem! Though I'm too shocked to hear the news. I'm also saddened of that news, but of course your fans will be more heartbroken." Shindong said.
 
"I hope everything will go well for the both of you.. I'll definitely watch the last episode! I'm a Adam Couple fan!" Gyuri said and hugged Gain.
 
Before leaving, they took pictures, leaving last memories for the Adam Couple.
 

 
 
A/N: I decided to do a three-shot for Adam Couple. I'm soooo depressed when I heard that news, Adam Couple leaving WGM. I know we can't do anything.. It's their decision and us fans are needed to support them.
I hope you'll like this fic!

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!