Troll WOOFANY

WALL to BRIDGE

 

-----Yoona’s Flower shop-----

When there is something wrong, all the girls are going to Yoona’s flower shop.

“Yah Fany! That’s Wooyoung’s  87th call. Yet you don’t answered it” Jessica exclaimed as Tiffany press the “end call”. After that night her friends know that Wooyoung keeps on calling her and sending her messages. But not even once Tiffany answer her friends only know that they are over but doesn’t know the reason .

“Yah Hwang Tiffany! Wooyoung sent messages to you and even called you many times but you never answer one of those?” Taeyeon asked.

“You think I should change my number so he can’t reach my phone?’ Tiffany asked ignoring her friends questions.

“Yah Tiffany! How can you say those things?” Yoona exclaimed of course she doesn’t want Tiffany to say those thing cause Wooyoung is her friend too.

“What’s wrong with you Tiffany” Sunny asked

“I told you many times it is over between us!” Tiffany answered as she looked to all of her friends who have confused look on their faces.

“Yes we know that! But what is confusing us is that you never cried. In fact you are acting as if nothing happened” Hyoyeon commented

“Unnie just tell us what happened” Seohyun who is quiet on times like this asked something.

“I am not crying because it is not my fault it is his fault! Why can he always stand on Nichkhun’s side, he should also understand your situation not only understanding his best friend! Tiffany explained

“What so you basically broke up because of me and Nichkhun?” Yoona asked. She is literally shocked. Really shocked because Yoona heted ruining relationships.

“Yoona I don’t need to explain okay?!?” Tiffany replied as she opened her phone and found a message from Wooyoung and opened it.

To Tiffany

Hey Tiffany my phone is running out of battery here because I am constantly giving you calls, it is tiring you know, tell me if you are finished there and just go to the same cafe. I don’t know if this is a good plan but…  whatever.

From Wooyoung

Tiffany smiled as her plan is going on well. “Girls I need to go I have a date”

“Date?!?” the eight girls exclaimed.

“I am moved on with my past relationship with him okay.” Tiffany said before leaving the shop

-----FLASHBACK-----

When Tiffany went out of the restaurant, tears from her eyes started forming. There she realized that she can’t leave Wooyoung there and she run back to the restaurant. Just as Wooyoung should leave the restaurant, he is stopped by Tiffany who is crying and trying to catch her breath.

“Are you okay?” Wooyoung asked as he holds Tiffany’s shoulder, checking her from head to toe.

“It is the first time we fight like that” Tiffany said still crying. Wooyoung just nod and smiled towards her. But to Tiffany’s surprise Wooyoung enveloped her in his arms. Tiifany put her arms into Wooyoung’s neck. The hug lasts for a while and Wooyoung released from the hug but to Tiffany’s surprise Wooyoung kissed her with passion as if they don’t see each other for weeks. Tiffany is really shocked at his actions but when she get used to it she replied to the kiss. All the people stared at them but they ignored them. Wooyoung broke from the kiss and kneel in front of her. Wooyoug took out a box and opened it exposing the shining ring.

“Hwang Miyoung, Hwang Stephanie, Hwang Tiffany different names but one person. One person who made my life happier, who made my life worth it. You are my past, present and please be my future, will you marry me Tiffany?” Tiffany is shocked at what is she saying now she help Wooyoung to stand up but he refused to got up. “I need to know first your answer my lady?”

“Why you still need to ask me that? It is a YES!!!!! YES YES” After hearing Tiffany’s answer, Wooyoung got up, he put the ring on Tiffany’s finger and kissed her again. All the people cheered for them.

“I love you Wooyoung”

“I love you Tiffany”

“Wait I have a plan” Tiffany said before he can kiss her again

“What?” Wooyoung smirked

“We will use this situation so we can help Nichkhun and Yoona” Tiffany smiled.

“Use our engagement?” Wooyoung innocently asked

“A pabo-yah, we will told them that we broke up because we fight and the reason of our broke up is that we talked about Nichkhun and Yoona” Tiffany said imagining the scenario that she is planning

“So?”

“You still don’t understand? Yoona hated ruining relationships. I am sure she will make a way so that we can ‘fix’ our relationship and because Nichkhun is in this situation too, Yoona will asked his help and this plan will go step by step itself”

“Why are you so sure she will asked Nichkhun’s help? Wooyoung asked still don’t get what her girlfriend/fiancé is planning.

“If you know Nichkhun from head to toe of course I also know Yoona in and out” Tiffany smiled

-----End of Flashback-----

“What took you so long and why are you not wearing your ring?” Wooyoung asked as Tiffany seat in front of him.

“I am sorry okay, of course I should take it off so that the girls will not ask me questions” Tiffany said and she put her ring back on. “See” she continued as she let him see the ring in her fingers.

“So is the plan going on well? Can’t we still act as a normal couple in front of them?” Wooyoung asked as he sipped his coffee.

“Why don’t you order some coffee for me???” Tiffany poutedand asked to Wooyoung and Wooyoung just smirk before answering her.

“Okay I going to order princess”

“Good!”. Wooyoung come back with Tiffany’s coffee

“Here” Wooyoung said as he handed carefully Tiffany’s coffee. Tiffany sipped her coffee

“So about the plan I am sure it will go on well and about acting back as a normal couple.. soon I will let the other girls know about my plan of course except Yoona and for sure they will help me” Tiffay said as she smiled to Wooyoung

“When can we tell them about our engagement?” Wooyoung asked

“Soon???”

“Yah Hwang Tiffany I really want you now and I can’t wait any longer” Wooyoung protested In a cute way.

“Jang Wooyoung we need to sacrifice for our friends I want to have a happy wedding okay?’ Tiffany answered

“I love to hear that word” Wooyoung leaned closer and smiled at her

“What word?” Tiffany asked

“Wedding” Wooyoung whispered and kissed her gently on her lips.

 

 

I updated!!!!!!! LOL Troll Woofany cheeky guys follow me on tumblr----> jestingjest.tumblr.com 

Please fell free to leave your comments wink