I Know

WALL to BRIDGE

 

“Why are you here?” Yoona asked Nichkhun as she saw him staring at her.

“Why you didn’t tell me? Wae?!?” Nichkhun exclaimed with tears flowing from his eyes. “ You thought I wouldn’t be a good father right?’ he continued

“I don’t understand you khun” Yoona said nervously

“Why you never said a thing about Mason? You know that I have the rights for him!” Nichkhhun exclaimed, Yoona take a back with Nichkhun shouting.

“I didn’t mean to shout, I’m just really shocked that’s all” nichkhun said, he grab Yoona’s wrist “let’s start all over again”

“What?” But instead of answering her to her surprise Nichkhun hugged her tightly. “Let’s start again, a family with Mason” Nichkhun said as he release the hug. He put his lips closer to hers but stopped when they heard a group of doctors and nurses rushing inside the emergency room, the room where mason is.

“Mason-ah!”

“Yoona! You’re just dreaming” the mother of Yoona looked at her worriedly. “Seriously? Why do you sleep here in hospital benches?” she continued. Her conversation with Nichkhu  is obviously just a dream and the bad thing that happen to Mason is just a nightmare.

“Mason?...”

“They put him into normal hospital room now. He’s no longer in the emergency room” her mother interrupted as she look to the nurses walking past them.

“Why don’t you wake me up!?!? Do I really sleep that long ” Yoona exclaimed, startling many on duty doctors and nurses , she take notice that it’s already daytime.  Her mother immediately put a finger near her lips, shutting her up. Yoona bowed to the people looking.

“I tried waking you many times” her mother whispered after getting glares from the hospital staffs “I think you’re really tired” she continued.

Yoona take a deep sigh before saying “Can I see him?” They went to the room where Mason is, but before that,  they put the medical scrubs that the nurses offered them . Before opening the door, Yoona’s mother noticed that she is crying.

“Smile, Mason will like it if you smile” Yoona followed what her mother told her. They slowly open the door to find Mason sleeping sound with many tubes connected to him.

Yoona approached her son “Mason-ah, umma is hgere, wake up hmmm??? You wanna see your appa right? Wake up so you can see him” her mother got shocked with Yoona’s words.

“Are you telling the truth now Yoona? Her mother asked putting her hands to Yoona’s shoulder, Yoona just smiled.

 

***

“Nichkhun is coming here!” taecyeon exclaimed, worries seen on his eyes.

“Mwoh?” Wooyoung asked. “Now as in right now?” he continued asking.

“Ah… I mean… I gave him a call yesterday night and he said he’s going to take the earliest flight going here!” Taecyeon explained

“Isn’t that great, he’ll gonna meet Mason” Wooyoung sipped his coffee, not understanding what his tall friend is trying to say.

“Look at this, this is not the right time for Nichkhun to know who is Mason, he might freak out, Yoona handles too many problems and if you’ll gonna add Nichkhun, I don’t know what’ll happen to this, to that, and those!” Taecyeon said acting like a businessman pleasing his client, simple words talking nonsense.

“You worry too much” Wooyoung just  said. He is indeed acting cool.

“It seems like you don’t care?’ Taecyeon sit beside him. Staring at Wooyoung.

Wooyoung pushed Taecyeon away “Gross! Stop looking! Yuck”

Taecyeon immediately got up from Wooyoung’s hard push. “So tell me why you’re like you don’t care?”

“Nichkhun now know it! Pabo!” Wooyoung walked near the fridge to get some food.

“WHAT?!??!”

“Seriously Taec?! Why yourfridge is empty? You need to go at grocery now” Wooyoung said as he close it and now looking at the kitchen cabinets for some foods.

“Can you stop opening someone else’s fridge and kitchen cabinets! Answer ,e, what did you tell to Khun!”

 

***FLASHBACK***

“You’re going to some far land, I cant’t see you again” Wooyoung sigh, Nichkhun laugh with his friend’s actions. But Wooyoung turned serious “Khun. I want to tell you something”

“Go ahead”

“Mason Mason, Mason, Mason is…….” Wooyung can’t continue his sentence. Scared of the reaction of his friend will be.

“Promise me you’ll not going to cancel all things you’re goiug to do, if I’m going to say what I’m going to say” Wooyoung said, shaking

Michkhun noticed this “Wooyoung-ah stop shaking, can you? I promise I won’t cancel my flight if that’s what you are pertaining to. Now continue” he encouraged.

“Even if Tiffany will gonna hate me for doing this, even if Sunny, Hyoyeon or evn the innocent Seohyun will tuern witch on me. Even if taeyeon or Sooyoung will gonna eat m up, even if Jessica turned fire princess because of me. Even if Yuri kick to the next planet or even if Yoona decides to show me why she is called strong Yoona or if the world”

 “Wooyoung! Stop rambling! Can you just tell ne, okay I wont tell them you told me about this secret okay!, now tell me what’s that secret.” Nichkhun said

“Mason is your son!” Wooyoung said not looking on Nichkhun’s eyes

“What?!?”

“Mason is your son!”

“Tell me you’re not fooling around!” Nichkhun exclaimed

“Let’s go to Yoona” Nichkhun said, grabbing his coat. Wooyoung blockd Ni8chkhun using his hands

“Yah! You promised!

Nichkhun sighed “How can I not react to this kind of thing? Five years? That’s a very long time to hide something this big!” he said “Tell me Wooyoung-ah what should I do” he continued

“Ah… ah.. I think” Wooyoung stuttered thinking of a  good plan “ Just go first abroad,  then let’s sort things out later” Wooyoung explained.

“My flight is tomorrow” Nchkhun said

“Aha”

“I’m gonna finish, what should I finish first there” Nichkhun said with his firm voice

“What?”

**************************

A new update… I changed my plans here in my story. I should update last week but I totally change this chapter… so yeah Nichkhun now know it…. Hahahaha next chapter will be full of KHUNA interactions (I guess)  Really sorry for the really late update… Are you still interested with my story??? I’ll also gonna update my other story and as soon this will finish I’ll start a new one.. So stay tune.. Don’t forget to comment (please, that’s like my energy for writing) and subscribe…..

Too many 2PM news lately hahahaha and I’m loving it!! Taec’s hair, Woo’s hair, Junsu to Minjun, CS gym, Ho’s movie and Nichkhun’s coming back… YEAH!!!!

Did you heard about Psy and Yoona’s rumor??? That’s just a….. ahhh… Do you guys watched the strong heart where Nichkhun and Wooyoung are the guests???

 

Psy’s reaction when Nichkhun said he plays around Gangnam until 7AM

So I just realized that Nichkhun is really the Gangnam style....... That rumor should be Nichkhun and Yoona (cause Nichkhun is the "Gangnam Style" LOL)

And this is what you get when you're dying to see  new KHUNA interactions.... LOL this is just the work of my imagination, don't really mind it... hahahaha

---- THE gifs are from the tumblr, credits to the real owner of these gifs.....