Drunk Yoona Tells Everything But Vomits Too

WALL to BRIDGE

 

“Do I need to shout it? HE IS Wait Junho can we seat first?” Yoona and Nichkhun sit to the bench near them. “Yah Junnie MASON IS!” But suddenly Yoona vomits, luckily not any clothes Nichkhun is wearing but in the ground but after vomiting she doze off making her not to say who is Mason’s father to Nichkhun.

“OMO! Im Yoona what am I going to do with you?” Nichkhun said as he caressed Yoona’s face. Then a cab stops in front of them.

“Need a ride sir? It seems like your girl is drunk” the driver said

“Ah yes ahjusshi” Nichkhun said as he lifted Yoona up. “To xxxxxxxxx please” . The driver nodded and smiled at him. After few minutes they already reached Yoona’s house.

“Please stop here ahjusshi, and here is my payment” Nichkhun handed the driver the money. Nichkhun lifted Yoona up and step off of the car.

“Young man! You and your girlfriend is really compatible take care of her no matter what happened okay ?” Even before Nichkhun replied to the driver, the driver started to drive the cab.

“Oh keys right!?” Nichkhun exclaimed, he put Yoona down and he search the keys in Yoona’s bag. “oh there it is!” Nichkhun exclaimed and he opened the door, he lifted again Yoona up. He still remember this house, her room, the kitchen and many more things doesn’t change.

-----Flashback-----

“So this is your house?” Nichkhun asked Yoona as they entered the house

“Duh it’s great, because I am the one who arrange the things here” Yoona said as she fold her hands but to her surprise Nichkhun back hug her.

“Soon both of us will be living in one house, we will soon have children, we will play with them everyday” Nichkhun said as he tighten his hug to Yoona. Yoona faced him with a serious expression.

“Make sure you won’t leave me” Yoona said now tears are forming in her eyes.

“I promise Yoona, you are my only one I can’t leave you” Nichkhun said as he wiped away Yoona’s tears and kiss her forehead. “You should stop crying, you are beautiful when you are crying but you’re more beautiful when you are smiling” Nichkhun formen a smile on Yoona’s lips. “But this lip need this” Nichkhun said and he kissed Yoona which make Yoona shock but moments after she replied to the kiss.

“I love you my Nichkhun”

“I love you my Yoona”

They hugged each other with full of love as if time stopped for the both of them.

-----End of Flashback-----

Nichkhun put her into her bedroom well fortunately he still remember where her room. In her room he found a picture of her son Mason.

“So this is Mason, well he is cute like her mother then he took a glance at the sleeping Yoona. He thought that he looked like someone but he just choose to ignore that.

Before leaving Yoona’s house he leave a letter to Yoona

To Yoona

Hey there Yoong, so I am just going to leave you tonight I also need to be home kekeke your bag is in your room already. Mason is cute :D

From Junho

He read again the note making sure he wrote Junho’s name on it. He leave Yoona’s house with a smile on his face he decided to talk to Junho early morning Yoona shouldn’t know the one brought her in her house is him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona read the note that “Junho” left her. “I wonder how crazy I am last night” Yoona said then she thought what is wrong with “Junho” why is he saying Mason is cute all of the sudden. She tried to remember what happened that night. Why she wakes up in her bedrrom? Junho don’t know where her room is.Nichkhun is the only one know where her room is “Aiisssh why am I thinking all of these maybe he searched for it. Yah Im Yoona why can’t you control your drinking habit”. But then her phone rang saying she just received a message.”Ah it’s umma”.

To Yoona

Yoona are you okay there? I told you if something is wrong just tell me, why you don’t answer your phone yesterday night?

Yoona’s reply

Mom I am okay we just had fun last night with my friends J . What is Mason doing?

Her mother’s reply

Mason is doing well, we are okay here.

“Woah it’s really lat I should go to the shop now” Yoona said and she prepared.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hyung why did you called me it’s still early” Junho said after he answer the phone obviously he just woke up.

“Yah what are you saying it’s not early anymore” Nichkhun said to the other line

“Then why you called it’s still not early anymore?” Junho joked

“Stop kidding around I need to tell you more important than your lame jokes”

“Then tell me”

“Well Yoona thought you are the one who brought her home not me so just lie if she asked you okay?”

“Yah why should I do that? I won’t lie to Yoona, just tell her the truth”

“I am still your hyung so please do it for me”

“Pay for me”

“Pay for you? You kidding me?”

“Then I am going to tell Yoona the truth!”

“So you want everyone to know your little secret?”

“What secret”

“You want the rest of the guys and the girls to know that few years ago when you bought jeans in an online shopping center and then when they deliver it, it is for a girl?”

“Okay I am going to lie so you keep your mouth shut HYUNG

“Good boy Junnie”

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOOO I updated..... Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments. I appreciated it that's why I updated again. Thank you for the subscribers :) I think I should concentrate here in Wall To Bridge than in Confession Time . I need to update here more than there because I have something better there but don't worry I will still update it. I just need more to update here because my ideas were mixing. Sorry for misspelled words and grammatical errors. My title for this chapter is really lame again I wonder when will I think a nicer title.